Why do people pretend this band is good?

why do people pretend this band is good?

maybe for its time it was avant garde and fairly well produced. But listenin to their songs now, even the big hits, just sounds really fucking cringy and awful. Especially Shine on your crazy diamond. What the actual fuck was i listening to? Some guy on falsetto SHHiiine OONN you CRAAAaazy DIAMOND. Nothing happens for the first three minutes, and the payoff are just awful lyrics.

The only songs from this band i like are wish you were here and comfortably numb, and thats only because they're characteristic of rock ballads

So tell me, why do you pretend to like pink floyd?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ0-ZqbRzl0&list=PLrJ6b7vTnAPYSv2ljNbZu7v7_e-z79yLD&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=9M23zjNrG9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ0-ZqbRzl0&list=PLrJ6b7vTnAPYSv2ljNbZu7v7_e-z79yLD&index=9
Listen to this

jesus christ you are retarded

>
yeah i heard that aswell, its good but its not amazing

you have to be high on weed or tripping to understand the genius of them

B8

the only good album is the pied piper at the gates of dawn. if you listen to anything else by them, you have poor taste in music.

This is a good track
youtube.com/watch?v=9M23zjNrG9M

some potential for good bait here. keep it up op, you'll get there

Based

You mix truth with overstatement.

The key to my eternal enjoyment of music is I listen to all music in the context of its time. I mentally put myself in the year a piece of music was released when I listen to it. Music works so much better that way.

Attached: the-turtles-1960s-portrait-billboard-650.jpg (636x421, 70K)

The great gig in the sky is the greatest song of the millennium

Well Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall and Wish You Were Here are popular because they're the most digestible albums in their catalog.
Theirs also a thing called trends whenever some hipster wears a Pink Floyd shirt with the DSOTM triangle all the other hipsters start circle jerking it and think its cool because "muh aesthetics" and want to do the same but it's all just pretending like you say. It's kinda like that whole "Thrasher" skating T-shirt trend.
None of those hipsters that wear those shirts actually even know it's from a skating magazine.

The album "Piper at the Gates of Dawn" really shows what Pink Floyd was about.

Honorable mentions: "Echoes - Live at Pompeii", "Careful with that Axe, Eugene - Live at Pompeii", "Fat Old Sun" and "Grantchester Meadows"

Nice bait nerd

Attached: D7GsRv6WsAEDEOr.jpg (1024x1010, 85K)

you're delusional

I like to take lsd and listen to the DSotM. It's fun.

the whole live in pompeii its pure genius

not far from the truth at all. although theres nothing wrong with going full boomer and jamming out to dark side of the moon now and again.

their lyrics are god awful and hardcore Floyd fans back in the day were all significantly stupider than average

>Nothing happens for the first three minutes

Pleb detected.

Neck yourself.