Fucking cringe

Fucking cringe

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 9.28.16 PM.png (1410x1374, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJOPcNDoTt4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hiv9AtY5QTs
youtube.com/watch?v=-KW9jwDpBr4
youtube.com/watch?v=GC7RvFkWNxQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boomer and zoomer are based terms/memes. Anything else like doomer, bloomer, etc. are stupid and reddit-tier.

lmao

Attached: chrome_HgMBr8TtQ7.png (463x729, 77K)

stereotypical but there are some good songs there

Why the hell is Arctic Monkeys on there?
They are not Boomer music.

basic bitch shit

of course it has an anime avi
cringe

FUCKING BASED

Attached: BASED.png (1802x1816, 374K)

>bloomer music
>a bunch of dadrock
yeah i'm thinking the only stuff blooming here is daisies over your corpse, grandpa

Fluorescent Adolescents lyrics are super depressing wtf

allowing normal people constant access to the internet was a terrible mistake

the bloomer meme makes me sad, because i feel like it represents that momentary emotional-high where you feel like you've escaped all your problems, which lasts about 1 week tops.

Yeah those videos are borderline creepy with how bad they are

The trick is to not think you've escaped all your problems

>Including and You and I on that wretched list

>99 Luftballons
Literally about nuclear war lol

it's almost like Yea Forums is normie now....

i embrace no longer being a 100% outcast. everyone's a meme-spouting sperg now, which works great for me.

It depicts a guy who thinks he's moved on to another level when he hasn't. He has a doomer's perspective of what happiness looks like, so he's living a caricature of happiness.
Happiness isn't skipping through fields in the sunshine, it's more like plowing through a cave knowing there's light on the other side

in that case i might be happiest i've been in awhile. don't congratulate me, that'll jinx it.

it's true. have you been around kids these days? their brains are fried with edgy memes and buzzwords.

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

learn to read it's Bloomer music

pretty fucking good

literally overheard a kid say "eighteen naked cowboys in the showers at ram ranch" a few weeks ago.

kids have always spouted memes and buzzwords, it's just that they used to get it from the other kids at school instead of the internet.
Now every school has the same memes and buzzwords rather than unique ones.

it's nauseating

>boomer mad about teenspeak
omegalul poggers, grandpa

i'm only 20

no one is more condescending and outlandishly irritated by high schoolers as people who are between ages 18-20 and are basically just overgrown versions of the fortnite crowd

you have the soul of a boomer

was he quoting that autistic streamer greekgod?

What would your bloomer playlist be, Yea Forums?

my mom has this little song she sings about coffee every morning, i googled it recently and realized it's nowhere on the internet. so she either made it up, or learned it from somebody. regardless it got me thinking about how most/all of the shit i say is crap i found on the internet or learned from a movie/TV. it's kinda depressing, i doubt my parents have ever had the issue of feeling like their thoughts or personality were artificial.

are you saying he has a wise soul? that's sweet of you

How the fuck is Fluorescent Adolescent supposed to be uplifting, come on now

The Shrek memes are when I first noticed it. It was a specific brand of humor, probably started within small circles, that every kid on the internet wore as a badge to say they're funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJOPcNDoTt4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hiv9AtY5QTs
youtube.com/watch?v=-KW9jwDpBr4
youtube.com/watch?v=GC7RvFkWNxQ

Hot Water Music -Trusty Chords on loop

It sounds happy, that's the main point I think.
Really only thing it's missing is Hey Ya

vocaroo it
pls

So are Beach Boys desu

but that one's depressing as fuck too

>we get together, we get together
>but separate's always better when there's feelings involved
>If what they say is nothing is forever
>then what makes love exception?
>so why oh why
>are we so in denial when we know we're not happy here?

>no oasis

You can tell an american made this list and will never shake along with shakemaker

thats the point
those are all depressing songs with upbeat instrumentals

>Shakermaker
Might as well just put the Coca Cola commercial song there, its leagues better than Shakermaker thats for sure and gets straight to the point too

Here Comes The Sun has happy lyrics.

Florescent adolescent is the best song on that list, and doesn't fit at all.

u r retarded, no they're not

>have you been around kids these days? their brains are fried with edgy memes and buzzwords
yes I have, I see them on Yea Forums everyday
inb4 based cringe cuck npc boomer doomer zoomer loomer fumer khmer rouge

i'm a coomer
i just fucking coom, man.

>Lou Bega

Attached: 1476262068908.jpg (600x454, 84K)

This is so NPC it hurts

These people weren't made fun of enough as children

Attached: image.jpg (1224x471, 176K)

great song tho

>Rory Gallagher
Based

same op

pretty good but also very surface level dad music

fascinating thread

All the songs I mentioned
Get some fucking reading comprehension before you post pls

the bloomer is a child's idea of happiness and if you expect life to be like that you're only going to get even more depressed

this, it's based on the brief ecstatic states characteristic of an emotionally unstable person who probably feels like shit most of the time

And unfortunately we have the internet and Yea Forums to blame for that. The standardisation of this shit is Yea Forums's sole contribution to the world. And some people think that's actually worth being elitist about, go figure

>i doubt my parents have ever had the issue of feeling like their thoughts or personality were artificial.
Just because they didn't realize it doesn't mean they weren't artificial.

I agree

Correct

This playist isn't actually Yea Forums

Reported for copyright infringement

>killia avatar
instant, massive, maximum 9 million points of damage cringe

The bloomer meme tries to deny the idea of the hero's journey. We must all confront our demons, defeat them, and come out stronger, happier, and mentally healthier. The proper approach is to eat balck-pills and red-pills and shit out the white-ones.

Reddit

That's the logical conclusion music is now more of an aesthetic choice than it was ever before

WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO

Shrek actually started on Yea Forums funnily enough. Shrekchan back in the summer of 2012. Good times.

bloomers don't have autistic consumption hobbies

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

>vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
i didn't say any of those faggot kill yourself you aren't funny

Ok this is epic

bloomer is just a doomer that's realize and come to turns with the worst of the world but is still hopeful

This