ITT: Albums that become laughably simplistic once you learn the basics of music theory

ITT: Albums that become laughably simplistic once you learn the basics of music theory

Attached: revolver.jpg (802x800, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PMMe3iwBV-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not that one.

literally all metal "music"

Isn't it great how simple yet genius it is?

If it's so simple why didn't anyone make a song like tomorrow never knows before it?

Ironically, songs like She Said She Said and Good Day Sunshine were incredibly complex for pop music at the time it was released.

If you actually knew music theory you wouldn't be using terms like "simplistic" in that way.

Attached: 23456.jpg (1500x1500, 244K)

>music theory

HAVE SEX, INCEL

>codified relationships between pitches as sanctioned by 'theorists' mean anything

Leonard Bernstein disagrees with you, dummy.
youtu.be/PMMe3iwBV-I

literally just precalculus

Attached: download (6).jpg (220x202, 15K)

Attached: images - 2019-06-04T020632.445.jpg (200x200, 7K)

This

All pop music basically.

You must not have learned it correct, because it is not that simple.

Attached: Trout mask replica.jpg (600x597, 105K)

Pic

Bend over
Funny album titles

Attached: DAB3E587-D8E0-47F0-8DE4-583E0C0E9A7B.jpg (220x220, 9K)

How is this simple?

All of them

Nice LARP

*once you look up the guitar chords

>E7b9
>what a simple chord!

Wrong. This thing has interesting polyrhythms and clashing tonalities.

jew hack

The point is he knows music theory and also praises the beatles, which is the opposite of OP's argument that knowing music theory somehow devalues the beatles. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of musically literate musicians, composers, critics, teachers, etc. who have contributed to the serious musicological appraisal of the beatles' music.

I.E, when you have shove your head up your ass far and long enough, you’ll become a true wanker among mere peasants.