Blonde is ranked higher on the RYM's Soul chart than any Sly & The Family Stone, Otis Redding, Isaac Hayes...

>Blonde is ranked higher on the RYM's Soul chart than any Sly & The Family Stone, Otis Redding, Isaac Hayes, Terry Callier, and Shuggie Otis album
I literally can't even express the fucking anger you tasteless retards have caused upon me.

Attached: Soulcharts.png (922x626, 160K)

lol who cares

>something that is good and very popular is ranked higher than things are good but less popular
>REEEEEEEEE

fpbp
OP is a gigantic faggot

>caring about what trannies think

ikr
dilate discord bitch got a penis etc etc

t. shitty taste
You all can't possibly think that Frank Ocean deserves to be in the top five? It's also really embarrassing that it has nearly 3 times the ratings.

idk its pretty good

Did I say I even like that album you fucking bitch?
No, I said you're a gigantic faggot for even caring about RYM charts of all things.
Fuck off.

almost everyone would think different things belong in the top 5. the things that end up there are generally, again, good and very popular. not my favorite choice, but it makes sense that they end up there

Why did you even enter this thread if you loathe rym charts so much?

Did I fucking say I loathe RYM charts you fucking slut? Because clearly you're the one whose fucking pissed at it.
No, I entered this thread to call you the faggot that you are. Faggot.

Yes, you said that you don't care for the rym charts and called me a faggot for caring. Which heavily implies that these charts are something that you dislike. However, this further reply indicates that you're just a sad pathetic little man wasting everyone's time.

Is "loathing" the same thing as "not caring about the charts to the point where you get so assblasted by an album you don't like being above albums you like that you make a thread about it on Yea Forums whining and crying about it"? No? Then shut the fuck up you absolute fucking whore.

I wasn't the one that made a thread about it, but I agreed with the OP about how embarrassing it is for a website full of so-called music nerds could like Frank Ocean so much it gets into the top five.

rym doesn't matter. those people don't matter. what a drone board with the reviewer obsession.

Then you're just as bad as him, cunt.

t. seething Frank Ocean fanboy that has never heard There's a Riot Goin' On.

You could not be more wrong, you fucking doofus. I fucking love old school Funk and Soul, and Sly is at the top of the genre, while I think Frank Ocean is just okay. So try again, fuckass.

exactly where it belongs.

lmfao @ emotionally reacting to RYM charts

It's a good album