Say only positive things about him?

Attached: aap-rocky-from-the-film-monster-poses-for-a-portrait-in-the-youtube-x-getty-images-portrait-studio-a (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPdeIn5xnBU&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's hot, rich, has a great sense of fashion, and makes good music

You ready?

He’s from my hometown, which is cool. Really love his first album and his second one was good too. Testing exists.

He's better on features of other people's music

I don't know who he is

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPdeIn5xnBU&t=1s

I think he's just competitive/doesn't want to get washed. Like on the last song of Testing which feature Frank Ocean. he gave the hardest verse he did in years because otherwise Frank would have made him look goofy.

Your home town of NYC? fuck u

his verse on telephone calls is mad tough

Every woman that I know would fuck him.

I'm female and I'd rather fuck Purrp.

testing was still pretty good. sundress was great

female (((((male)))))

He looks like he has a mouth full of gum

kek

stop forcing heteronormativity.

id fuck him

Based

If you don't like Testing, try listening to it again now that the dust has had some time to settle. almost guarantee you'll like it now

if u wouldn't suck flacko's dick u gay nigga

HIV

And rocky done went and bought jeezy a pair of new shoes that nigga was dicksucking, god damn dick sucking ass nigga...

Is he mentally ill?

Live.Love.A$AP is a classic and ALLA is pretty decent. Didnt hate his other two albums but didnt love them either

fpbp

Testing is my second favorite of his after Live.Love. He tried out a lot of new ideas which were interesting even if they weren't polished. Long live and ALLA are boring in comparison.

schizo

testing was great, that was my summer album last year and still play it from time to time

Not a big fan of testing but hun43rd is a top 5 Rocky song.

he a dumb nigger