Most underrated band of all time. Change my mind

Most underrated band of all time. Change my mind

Attached: SmithsSoundOf.jpg (316x316, 19K)

Have sex racist

>the smiths
>4,000,000 monthly listeners
>an entire discography of critically acclaimed albums
>one of their albums has 4.0+ rym rating
>the rest don't even go beneath 3.50
>underrated

and that's not even counting Hatful of Hollow

they're commonly considered one of the best groups in their genre and TQID is generally considered one of the best albums of all time.

Why don't Boomers listen to them?

Where do you find that number?

spotify

did you say "Cringe my mind"?
why thankyou
already done

>rym rating
jesus wept - discussion over

4 million isn't that much, there are literal who girls singing on an acoustic guitar that get 6 figures monthly

What you talking about? Smiths are essentially sadcore for boomers. Ask every emo out there and a good deal would cite Morrissey as their idol

I don't hear anyone older talk about them really, maybe it's because I'm American.

Who has normie boomer parents? This user, that's who.

smiths are pretty rated. which is sort of rare for such a well-known artist. they have a healthy amount of diehard fans who really connect to the music and are more or less respected outside of that circle. nice

Even if you're American there's still a chance you heard them if you lived near Mexicans

The Smiths are a quintessential Gen X band.Early Gen X to be sure, but Gen X and not Boomer.

>implying he knows the difference

get a life, faggot

Attached: A386B9C1-98C1-468E-AE5E-2F68098A688E.jpg (822x960, 50K)

>the smiths
yes
[citation needed]
>an entire discography of critically acclaimed albums
by who? my friend doesn't like them
>one of their albums has 4.0+ rym rating
because that one was rated only by me
>the rest don't even go beneath 3.50
yet again, not many people have rated them
>underrated
yes

spbp

But user everyone loves the smiths

You should have posted Suede instead (and suede are also better than the smiths btw)

>morrissey, the most liberal liberal out there, is far right now because he called out the chinese(note, chinese is not a race) for being aggressively cruel to animals, which is completely in line with him being a vegetarian
Who ISN’T “far right” now?

>better than the smiths
underrated

Quite the opposite, The Cure are much better

/thread

Morrissey is just a contrarian. Rest assured, if the majority of the world were vegan and people were taught how good veganism is, he would be stuffing steak down his throat till his arteries exploded.

Are you implying you can't be right wing and vegetarian at the same time? Hitler was vegetarian.