"GAAHL Talks Being Gay In The Black Metal Scene, His Evolving Career, Things He's Learned In Life"

Okay, can we really stop with some of these Norwegian scumbags and excusing them for the shit they got away with because of their countries insane leniency toward crime and degeneracy?

GAAHL is a man who held a man captive and tortured him for hours and smashed another mans his dick and balls between a toilet seat, and also went to Mexico to try and find child boy prostitutes to fuck. Let's not pretend he's some brave sympathetic soul of gay metal people, we have Rob Halford for that.

Attached: metalinjec.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Gorgoroth is trash, the worst black metal band from Norwey. They would be nobodies if they weren't lucky enough to be associated with the scene.

>held a man captive and tortured him for hours
>smashed another mans his dick and balls between a toilet seat
>went to Mexico to try and find child boy prostitutes to fuck
super based

Attached: 1552590732799.jpg (325x382, 32K)

stf american

>waaaaah why's he so evil!
He's Black Metal you moronic oaf.

nah pentagram and antichrist are genuinely great albums

>black metal
top cringe

...satan

GAAHL is trash and a degenerate faggot.

Rob Halford is a gentleman and /ourguy/

Not to mention he's the worst Gorgoroth vocalist and tried to steal the band's name from one of the guys who started it.

>be a cringelord all your life, not liked by anybody
>decades later say you're now trans and have autism
>get a presidential medal of freedom

Woman.

Do you have sources for the latter two claims?

lo fi screaming over shitty riffs

Sign of hell is good too

But Chuck did give the best head in metal. David Vincent had his Azagthoth, and everyone in Vader had Doc, but no one made a pink cock erect like Chuck. True, as the AIDS infested his throat it made it hard for him to deep throat, but even as he lay there rotting, stinking of AZT and covered with Kaposi's sarcoma, Chuck would signal with two fingers when a willing donor came into the room. All I can offer in addition to that is the fact that no sex will ever compare to colostomy hole love, especially when the hole is fresh and supple after a well-greased movement.

We will never forget you, Chuck. Every time I hear your name my prostate aches, both for your tender heart-shaped ass and that incredibly thin, probing member we shared many times. It is heartbreaking how many things bring Chuck to mind. The sound of heavy metal. The flavor of Taco Bell food on the road. The scent of semen. The world lost not only a great musician, but a great lover, when Chuck died.

To say Chuck was gay is incorrect. He wasn't gay, he was just open-minded, and he sought anal sex from men, boys, girls and animals alike. Anal was not his favorite. His favorite was the blowjob, and he liked to be held afterwards, with someone stroking his hair and saying, "Chuck you are king of the world."

I will never sell the copy of Leprosy (80 grain vinyl) he left me at our last meeting. It is battered now, and reeks faintly of manpoo, and maybe it does have a few suspicious smears, but it is all I have of him. That and the memories. Those gushing, sticky, illicit, clandestine memories... Oh Chuck I miss you more than I can say.

It's supposed to be shitty. It's ART professor, you fucking cunt.

Black metal is not supposed to be shitty, it's supposed to be true.

Gaahl's a faggot, but your post reeks of soi

Only a leftist soi would defend queers and proven pedophiles, kill yourself and never come the fuck to America lest you be lynched

Shitty IS true you carpenter.

Ass-fucking and child-fucking defies jesus!

Since when is calling him a faggot, defending him? Brain dead cunt.

transcendental black dick

>GAAHL is a man who held a man captive and tortured him for hours and smashed another mans his dick and balls between a toilet seat, and also went to Mexico to try and find child boy prostitutes to fuck.
you really surprised fags are mentally ill pieces of shit?