Reminder

Reminder.

Attached: Tourist-core.png (1752x1726, 1.16M)

do people even still talk about The Epic or Lil Ugly Mane

what would you consider replica to be the tourist album of

I've tried listening to more math rock and midwest emo and none of it seems to have the same feel as american football

> No Merriweather Post Pavillion on the list

Hell yeah, I'm not a tourist.

Is Ballads by John Coltrane a tourist album?

Imagine caring what other people listen to
Imagine being OP

What are your best tunes doc?

TUGATUGATUGATUGATUGATUGATUGATUGATUGA

WOOOOOOOOO!

Is TVU&N tourist?
Is WLWH tourist?
Is Kid A tourist?
Is LDA tourist?
Is MPP tourist?
Is ITAOTS tourist?
Also based for making 4/5 of Fagtano's 10's tourist, he and his drones suck ass
Also based

tourist is on my filter list for a fucking reason you fucking faggot retard your mom should have fucking aborted you annoying piece of shit then burned your fucking corpse and sent it to africa for the fucking chimpanzees to eat

"Yeah, you probably haven't heard of it"

Listen to Sleepy Dog’s album Amor Fati, it’s a great album.

These could be 'tourist' albums or they could be a great introduction to different genres. It's all up to you.
Sure a lot of people with little knowledge of black metal will mention Filosofem if you ask them to name a great black metal album, but I really dont think they are claiming to be experts in the genre. There will always be overrated and underrated music, lesser known and more known music. Get over yourself and do everything in your power to share the music that you truly think is great. Most of us are here to learn about new music and expand our taste.

Not necessarily math rock but give these a try if you havent already

The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die - Whenever, If Ever
Modest Mouse - The Lonesome Crowded West

Modest Mouse - This Is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About
Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me
Cap'n Jazz - stupid long title

these albums are siq

It's entry-level jazz that's usually regarded as okay. I don't think that's what tourist core is.

Music for 18 Musicians shouldn't be on there.

Also, absolutely nobody thinks 'The Epic' is the best of anything.

Also, why do you care so much OP? Isn't it better people broaden their tastes slightly than not at all?

cringe

Filosofem is a bad introduction to BM. It's second wave, and like 90% of second wave bm are edgy teens in basements in norway singing about how much they diwlike Jesus. If you want to be chad you listen to good first wave shit. Bathory preferably, but also Celtic Frost and Mercyful Fate. Just not fucking 2nd wave bs

Its second wave as hell, but if you really believe filosofem is a bad BM intro you're retarded

The point isnt whether Filosofem is bad or not. The point is that no matter what you think about the album its posted alot on Yea Forums and has interested a lot of people in the genre. The bands that you posted are great in their own regard but Filosofem is a very different from them. Atmospheric lofi + ambient + dungeon synth elements.. and ofc Varg being the guy he is. Its and interesting album thats here to stay and it can most definitely be a lot more than a 'tourist' album.

it's still a tourist album

So when did you realize that these memes are generated by /pol/ neo-Nazis in order to stymie actual musical discussion and foster divisiveness so they can turn Yea Forums into yet another breeding ground?

Attached: sableye.png (364x344, 56K)

>dude I love when people have the exact same taste and don't know anything about music

You will notice these people never actually reply with other music. Just bash it and act like you know what you're talking about. This entire website it hopelessly desperate for validation, so they'll fall right in line.

>Duuuuude, /pol/, LMAO!

eh i dont really think thats a good list and it doesn’t represent the point you are trying to make

Attached: 22306846-FE49-4673-8A2F-C82B51E0A43B.jpg (156x189, 11K)

stop recommending stuff everyone's heard before

Well the guy was still stuck on American Football so I thought I would recommend some entry level stuff.

Tourist is still a stupid term

Reminder that including that Daughters allbum on there is only further proof that this is a newfag meme and the people who use it are likely even newer and faggier.

likely story... pleb...

Go ahead and make some midwest emo math rock recommendations ascended patrician. Let me see your deep cut patrician taste.

Why is TPAB there? Any time I talk about Kendrick, the majority seem to skip it. DAMN is the quintessential tourist album senpai

two door cinema club s/t is pretty good

what about that post warrants me posting music?
why?

The "tourist" meme is basically synonymous with whatever's popular to talk about on Yea Forums. Further, what's popular on Yea Forums lines up almost perfectly with the top album charts on RYM, where TPAB is in the top 20 or so.
idk who you're talking to, but all I ever see talked about wrt KL is TPAB before (but after TPAB's own release obv) and since the initial spam wave of DAMN following its release ended.

based

Are you implying LYSF is a mediocre record?

Been here plenty long and, at least sice the Fader article, the only people to ever bring up Fantano (or his "drones" who I never seem to see on Yea Forums at all), are the ones who obsessively hate him so much they keep up with all his videos and high ratings so they can say anyone who happens to like something he likes is a drone.

this is a dumb thread and you should feel bad

"hurrr if i just say my meme word enough as a response to anyone who disagrees with me articulately i'll gettem eventually"

"Tourist" is basically "popular=bad" so yes pretty much.

the point was valid and he agreed to it

no it isn't

anything beyond this chart is just derived from it desu
Yea Forums ignores a lot of other genres out of it's canon