How come women are too low IQ to write any music that isn't the most plebeian pop compositions that are made by their...

How come women are too low IQ to write any music that isn't the most plebeian pop compositions that are made by their male producers anyway?

Not a single worth jazz composer, clasical composer, atonal composer, microtonality composer, romantic composer, even non plebian rock and metal genres.

Not a single woman there, except for the most plebeian genres.

Attached: 1557767975268.jpg (360x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1tMfKl5b8M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlB-9pLFTWg
youtu.be/agu5Xo7alIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkfpi2H8tOE
youtube.com/watch?v=PZmneQ1tMlU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6ZtEbst_o
youtu.be/TOpHtYeqOF0
youtube.com/watch?v=s4V7KVaD7Z4
youtu.be/ieRQyyPowH0
youtube.com/watch?v=mYbZw04ba78
youtube.com/watch?v=bTWj7NpUENI
youtube.com/watch?v=P_TWUEJqVgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

liz phair is awesome and superior to many male musicians

*ahem*
what did you say white boy?

Attached: SV070_web_1024x1024.jpg (600x600, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m1tMfKl5b8M

oh wow, another generic pop rock song, how amazing is to see another plebeian musician making the most plebeian music.

and yet still better than a lot of male's generic pop songs.

pop is literally the most low IQ genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlB-9pLFTWg

the greatest lofi album ever made

aw your little brain still hasn't grown up, that's precious

even machines can now shit out generic top 40 music pleb.

Ruth Seeger isn't just the most important female American composer of the early 20th century, she's the most important American composer period (and she didn't even have to "atonalize" anything in retrospect like certain insurance salesmen).

TL;DR: Learn more about music, pleb. Also check out Ustvolskaya, Saariaho, Chin, Reed-Thomas, etc.

youtu.be/agu5Xo7alIQ

manchildren don’t grow up, silly

Pauline Oliveros
Kara Lis Coverdale
Ellen Fullman
Felicia Atkinson
Allseits
Gillian Welch
Portishead
Tiny Vipers
Laurel Halo

They're too busy popping out and then raising the jazz composers, etc., to have any time left to themselves to be artistically creative.

>woman does something only remarkable because she has a vagina
>whiteknights call her a genius even while her work is utterly average compare to males
wow, some atonal composition, utterly I'm BTFO.

nigger.

You make your argument null by posting those things OP. Be original.

Find me an earlier string quartet thar's a) atonal and b) doesn't rely on traditional tonal forms (like those of the SVS written up to that point).

Otherwise I'm calling you a pseud.

is that more impressive than what beethoven did?

You're shifting the goalpost, pseud.

Totally based, I literally came here to post Crawford-Seeger's quartet.

>woman does something only remarkable because she has a vagina
>whiteknights call her a genius even while her work is utterly average compare to males

youtube.com/watch?v=Vkfpi2H8tOE

OP is a pleb

I hope you guys realize this is a stealth rec thread.

The fact that you think that this is an average piece of music is proof that you have no idea what you're talking about. The Crawford-Seeger string quartet is one of the finest pieces ever written for the genre. I doubt you could even put into words why you think this is worse than Beethoven.

Again, I asked you to name comparable (i.e. contemporary) male composers who surpassed her or contributed more to the future of music. Her 2 ricercares actually anticipate both integral serialism and minimalism and she associated duration and pitch series before Webern.

The Beethoven comparison is inane because a) women had even less opportunity back then and b) musical means have developed since then. So yeah, how about those "atonal composers"?

t. whiteknight for hundred year old dead pussy

videogame and film music is more relevant than shit from colleges.

Wrong. Here are some counterexamples:
Adriana Hölszky, Allison Cameron, Amy Beach, Annea Lockwood, Annette Schlünz, Annie Gosfield, Barbara Benary, Barbara Strozzi, Bianca Maria Meda, Carla Bley, Carla Kihlstedt, Caroline Shaw, Cecile Chaminade, Charlotte Moorman, Chaya Czernowin, Chen Yi, Clara Schumann, Cécile Charminade, Daphne Oram, Delia Derbyshire, Diamanda Galás, Dobrinka Tabakova, Edith Canat De Chizy, Elena Kats-Chernin, Elena Mendoza, Eliane Radigue, Eliza Brown, Élizabeth-Claude Jacquet de la Guerre, Elizabeth Lutyens, Elizabeth Maconchy, Ellen Fullman, Ellen Taaffe Zwilich, Elodie Lauten, Ethel Smyth, Eve Beglarian, Fanny Mendelssohn, Florence Price, Frances-Marie Uitti, Francesca Caccini, Gabriela Lena Frank, Galina Ustvolskaya, Germaine Tailleferre, Gloria Coates, Grażyna Bacewicz, Ha-Yang Kim, Haco, Helena Tulve, Hildegard von Bingen, Ikue Mori, Isabel Mundry, Isabella Leonarda, Janice Giteck, Jennifer Walshe, Jenny Scheinman, Jessica Pavone, Jin Hi Kim, Joan La Barbara, Joan Tower, Johanna M. Beyer, Johanna Müller-Hermann, Judith Weir, Julia Wolfe, Kaffe Matthews, Kaija Saariaho, Kassia, Kate Moore, Lera Auerbach, Libby Larsen, Lili Boulanger, Liza Lim, Lois V Vierk, Louise Farrenc, Louise Talma, Maja Ratkje, Margaret Bonds, Maria Schneider, Maria Szymanowska, Marian Zazeela, Mary Halvorson, Mary Lou Williams, Maryanne Amacher, Matana Roberts, Meredith Monk, Michiyo Yagi, Miya Masaoka, Nadia Boulanger, Nina Senk, Okkyung Lee, Olga Neuwirth, Pamela Z, Pauline Oliveros, Peggy Glanville-Hicks, Rebecca Clarke, Rebecca Saunders, Regina Carter, Rosa Giacinta Badalla, Ruth Crawford Seeger, Sachiko M, Sainkho Namtchylakv, Sarah Kirkland Snider, Satoko Fujii, Sheila Silver, Sofia Gubaidulina, Sofia Jernberg, Susie Ibarra, Thea Musgrave, Theresa Wong, Unsuk Chin, Vanessa Lann, Vítězslava Kaprálová, Wendy Carlos, Wu Fei, Wu Man, Yoko Ono, Zeena Parkins, the list could go on...

Attached: 220px-Elisabeth-Lutyens.jpg (220x299, 11K)

Have sex

Sounds like plebeian genres to me

Enjoy your Hans Zimmer

Carole King and Joni Mitchell.

> he listens to videogame music
Even calling you a pseud would be giving you too much credit

OP don't know who Kaija Saariaho is
sad

came here to post this

Still don't see you explaining why you think Beethoven's music is better than this quartet. I would be willing to listen to your opinion if you were able to pull your cock out of your mouth long enough to form one.

Neo-spectraism is B A E

liz phair is soooo kickass badass, i love her and alanis, theyre badasses, i love badass kickass chicks dued, like ani difranco, and [obscure 70s female punk singer] hell fuckin yea

>sheltered and fostered by male dominated academic practices
Doesn't count

>witch makes an entire orchestra of hard working men create whiny disgusting woman noises with the instruments they invented from the tress they chopped down
~*just girl things*~

OP's question is almost exclusively about genres that are male dominated academic practices.

What the fuck are you, some 2nd wave difference feminist? Also, the most influential composition teacher of the 20th century was a woman.

>retarded comment by sheltered virgin NEET
doesn't count

Post one great piece from any of them.
Just one. Let's give it a listen ;-3

>string quartet
>orchestra
This must be the vaunted male IQ at work

ITT: Women can make good music and have the intelligence and ability to do so, it's just that so many of them buy into the female role that's forced onto them all their lives so they don't bother for the most part outside of music that can make them popular.

Attached: 46068212_1258564420951392_3514739383775264768_n.jpg (746x745, 42K)

Axe-wielding trannies in a fluster. Sorry you'll never be women! Shucks! Darn it

Listen to Camera Obscura

youtube.com/watch?v=PZmneQ1tMlU

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6ZtEbst_o

have sex

> liberaldestroyed.jpg

>suicidal melting tranny brain thinks someone listened to more than 30 seconds of the hellish caterwauling

Attached: abomination.gif (245x286, 1.98M)

youtu.be/TOpHtYeqOF0

Vro it takes a second to know it's not an orchestra

Attached: 1557624842867.png (860x908, 998K)

thats a nice tshirt :)

Attached: passes.jpg (408x436, 40K)

I'm not clear on whether you're trolling or just legitimately a fucking mong. OP asked specifically for atonal works.

Please go back to /pol/, it's pretty evident that you're out of your depth entirely, and on an entry-level board at that. Embarrassing.

Post body with timestamp

pffffftahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 6a011570c3de61970c019b00b66898970b.jpg (640x278, 48K)

Please post your good taste in male, western, white classical music, user. I'd love to see what sorts of gems you've discovered from your careful, active listening of "Best of Classical Music" playlists you frequent on YouTube.

>Embarrassing

ETHKEWSE MEE I THTUDIED WOMONZ MUTHICZ IN UNIVITHERITTY INCEL

Attached: before-after-a-10.jpg (700x698, 54K)

> being triggered this hard over music he can't understand
> "It's trannies out to get me! Couldn't actually be that I have shit taste. Also the Jews."

Don't you have another board you could be posting on?

Came here to post this too.
Lord of Lords is the album of albums.

Also Patty Waters and Carla Bley

It's literally just music. Unlike you, we care about art, not inane identity politics. Frogposters are just the equally insufferable shadow of idpol Democrats.

Attached: me.jpg (650x850, 66K)

Meredith Monk told me I was a genius, I literally rejected a gay "residency" offer from her years ago, no thanks sweetie! Music's not even my primary interest. This interaction with me right now is the closest you'll ever get to talking with a great artist. Never again!

>U MAD

sick burn and

sick spacing

>UNLIKE U, _WE_ CARE ABOUT ERT!
You care about ass.
You'll never be on my level.

Attached: lovestreams5.gif (640x384, 97K)

Yeah? I rejected an offer from Beethoven to be his protege and rent boy.

Is he larping or trolling, folks? Perhaps even he doesn't know.

based
political fags deserve slow death

You have yet to demonstrate an iota of musical literacy.

How would you go about analyzing a Beethoven movement, for example?

>U FUCKING I JKFUCKIN KILL U U SERSEDSEVE DIE U DIE U DIE
Axe-wielding trannies must commit suicide _NOW_! Very dangerous, very disturbing to the aesthetic peace of neighborhoods and stores and places. Very ugly!

well uhm basically you listen to it and hear that it sounds good whereas women's music sounds all gay and faggy and effeminate.

>blocks your path
youtube.com/watch?v=s4V7KVaD7Z4

Attached: 1559072781214.png (200x164, 43K)

Okay between Ruth Seeger and this, which one is the more conservative, effeminate piece?

youtu.be/ieRQyyPowH0

>ERM HOW WOULD U GO ABOUT BEING ACADEMIC AND INTELLECTUAL ABOUT ART AND MUSIC
ahahahahahahahahahahaha
this is why you suck and will never M O V E more than a dozen hearts

Attached: vincent_gallo.jpg (928x523, 114K)

the one written by a man, obviously.

Everyone has a theory of music, in the sense of cognitive science. The moment you make a value judgment, you have a theory. Even without training, intelligent people can communicate it.

Correct, I'm glad we agree the Ravel is a lesser, historically unimportant composition

holy shit this thread

Attached: 1459582354910.jpg (1920x1440, 173K)

I meant the Ravel is more conservative, which is a good quality in both politics and music. Unfortunately in my haste to reply I didn't read your last word, so missed 'effeminate'. Clearly the Seeger is the more effeminate, which is a bad quality.

Lili Boulanger
Clara Schumann
Fanny Mendelssohn

So you think Beethoven, generally regarded as the most progressive, rule-breaking and unorthodox composer of his time is bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=mYbZw04ba78
ahahahahaha this is so fucking terrible

>in my haste of being so mad I couldn't even finish your post

Attached: 1440098144608.jpg (399x385, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bTWj7NpUENI
ahahahaha why are these terrible femicommies so fucking awful? why do they get bitchboi hacks to direct their bad song music videos??? shouldnt they get a woman of colore to make the lame video instead????? please advise about this art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that were a composer to write music like Beethoven now they would be considered very conservative. That is to say, judging him by today's standards Beethoven is ultra-conservative, which is obviously an excellent quality. In his own time, his music may well have been worse, but we listen to his music with 21st century ears, not 18th century ears.

Greater male variability hypothesis.

The smartest men are smarter then the dumbest women, but the dumbest men are WAY DUMBER than the dumbest women.

Male IQ has a greater variability than female IQ.

>history doesn't matter, except when I want it to
Okay. He also fully supported the French revolution, the most radically egalitarian and progressive political cause of the time.

To clarify, those composers today deemed 'progressive', (i.e. most composers writing after 1905) are actually ultra-regressive and degenerate music rather than regenerating it. The object of art became novelty rather than beauty; the vices of ugliness and disjointedness became virtues, and the virtues of beauty and truth became vices. In fact, much of this was intentionally perpetuated and promoted by people of a very certain character (if you know what I mean,) in order to damage the basis of western society.

Those conservative contemporary composers who aspire to the classical virtues, and who hark back to music as it was when it was beautiful and pure, instead regenerate the art-form. Those 'progressive' composers (often women) seek to turn music into an impure and corrupted degenerate art. This is of course why Ludivico Einaudi is the world's greatest living composer. He is leading the fight against degenerate art and those who would wish to see western culture destroyed by making beauty the object of art again. It is sad you will never understand this.

> he's a Nazi and if that wasn't enough, an Einaudi fan too
I'm keking so fucking hard

>brainless, tensionless, barely tonal white-note muzak
>greatest living composer
You know, video game music is positively erudite compared to Einaudi, whom everyone from Bach to Beethoven would've considered a non-musician.

I'm seriously considering framing your posts to read them everytime I feel stupid

I have no idea what you're talking about. I think you might be insane.
To be fair, video game music is pretty good too.

Why was Adorno so good at predicting NPCs like him?

look guys its the vhs glitch stuff :)
youtube.com/watch?v=P_TWUEJqVgU

>>
>Not a single worth jazz composer, clasical composer, atonal composer, microtonality composer, romantic composer, even non plebian rock and metal genres.
Because historically women have been, to say the least, discouraged to pursue such path

ITT: incel cope
have sex, small dicked niggers