Dude you gotta be crazy to be a businessman

>dude you gotta be crazy to be a businessman
>dude politicians are pigs
>dude we're all just sheep in a herd, blindly following the powers that be

wow, so deep

and you wonder why they get labeled as hippie boomer crap

Attached: 0888751709324_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (457x406, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/stephan-mathos/sets/animals-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>best political album of the 70s

ok

Doesn't dogs refer to the police and military?

implying that isnt all literally 100% correct

no

nice try, Roger

Gilmour absolutely fucking kills it on Dogs. Top 5 guitar performances on any album ever.

all in all it was just another brick in the wall

Animals is the best sounding album that the Floyd have

They're not wrong though.

regardless of what you think of the political themes the instrumentation too good for it to be labelled with your shitty buzzwords.

The album suggests that the one thing that separates humans from animals is their capacity for evil. The cover is a metaphor for both human achievement and their having gone astray. That without this ugly darkness living inside us we're reduced to dogs, pigs and sheep. We can say, "see, look, we made this" but all we really made was cancer

The final cut is a 10/10

this

Attached: rog thumb up 4.jpg (300x273, 28K)

Maybe even Top 1.

Amused to Death is better

Stone

That's not even the best guitar performance on the album. The last solo in Pigs is the best solo he ever put down.

Stone

That's not saying much

It's the one album where Roger really sounds like a boomer

>dude you gotta be crazy to be a businessman
Stupid yes. But not entirely.
>dude politicians are pigs
Bad thing?. They are slaves to Israel so that point is factually correct.
>dude we're all just sheep in a herd, blindly
following the powers that be
Not wrong. Where do you think humanity is going with our soon to be new technology?. I heard Israel loves technology!.

In Animal Farm, yes. Not in Animals. Dogs are supposed to be the lawyer type in Animals.

back then it wasn't beaten to death and red-pilled a lot of people

also fuck you Animals is their best. I remember taking shrooms and wandering around town in the wee hours of the morning listening to this album. when Pigs on the Wing 2 came on while I was walking down route 11 and the only natural lights were traffic lights about 200 yards away, outside temperature about 65 degrees, full moon I could have died right fucking there because that was the peak of my life

The message is that resisting the pigs is futile. You need to find somewhere to bury your bone.

It’s probably one of their worst

Stone

stone

Stone

GOTTA HAVE A REAL NEED

my buddy steph covered this album. You guys will dig it. soundcloud.com/stephan-mathos/sets/animals-2018

show him some love. He's super talented

I helped with bass and roger screams