Prefers syd over roger

>prefers syd over roger

Attached: rog yikes.jpg (466x457, 53K)

>prefers roger over dave

Attached: tumblr_megv6yMqkr1rjrbhko1_250.gif (250x200, 1018K)

>prefers anybody in the 60s over Syd

Attached: Syd-Barrett[1].jpg (980x653, 73K)

Nobody actually likes or listens to Syd Barrett songs, it's just people baiting (or falling for the bait and copycat posting).

yea bro, Syd has no fans irl

people say they like him to sound unique and so it seems like they have an interesting taste

exactly

>WON'T YOU MISS ME!?
>WOULDN'T YOU MISS ME AT AAAAAALL!?

Attached: el sad gato.jpg (325x244, 14K)

>searching lyrics to pretend to listen to syd

Attached: 1558972198528.jpg (500x379, 43K)

There was no further purpose for Syd after Bike and Flaming. They reached their ceiling with him quickly and Roger made the best decision for everyone

yeah, its just too bad all of their music without Syd sounds like one of grandpa two hour stories

It was a weird match from the start. He never really fit with what Pink Floyd were about

Two hours of Gilmour masturbating the guitar neck which is worst, who wants to listen these two hour solo's making fun of the public...

Who wouldn't prefer the main motor of creativity behind PF before Roger Le Rabbit diggin a hole full of non-existant 'nam flashbacks he thinks he has and then some provokative anti-education propaghandi for le newbrits.

Animals > Piper

Syd could make good solo albums. Roger couldn't.

Amused to Death is better than all two Syd Barrett albums

>listens to pink floyd

Fight me.

all of rogers solo albums are better than syds. even better than piper

Syd was a talentless hack tbqh.

news flash: syd needed david and rick to come and be on his solo albums because he was so shit on his own

>pros & cons
>radio K.A.O.S.
>amused

troll harder faggot

Holy shit the amount of embarrassment is overwhelming.