When you trying so hard to make a conceptual and expirimental album that you forget to write actual songs

>when you trying so hard to make a conceptual and expirimental album that you forget to write actual songs

Attached: Без названия.jpg (237x212, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SNdcFPjGsm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

>when you trying so hard to make a conceptual and expirimental album
The concept is that they are another band, not Beatles. How is that hard?

Also if you don't think that With a Little Help From My Friends, She's Leaving Home and A Day In The Life don't have amazing songwriting you should stop consuming music.

She's Leaving Home is shmaltzy and is vastly overrated by contrarians on this board. Same with Lovely Rita, possibly the weakest Beatles song in their later period.

It's the worst concept of all time.
"Let's make a regular Beatles album just like every other, but hey, we're actually not the Beatles!!!!"
Paul's a hack.

>when the staccato chorus hits on getting better

Both excellent songs. Lovely Rita the third best song on the album.

>With a Little Help From My Friends,
A Day In The Life
Only good ones. What is between is absolute drag on

Fucking awful opinion. A Day in the Life is the best, Lovely Rita is the worst along with When I'm 64.

Seriously euthanize yourself

Sgt. Pepper is my least favorite album of The Beatles later era. It's down there with Let It Be.
Revolver, Rubber Soul, Magical Mystery Tour, and the white album are all FAR superior.

That's just not true. I didn't say Day in the Life wasn't the best either. Strange individual.

rubber soul is trash retarded contrarian faggot

Rubber soul is amazing retarded contrarian faggot

Rubber Soul is okay retarded contrarians faggots

>Drive My Car
>Norwegian Wood
>Nowhere Man
>I'm Looking Through You
>trash
It's more consistent than Sgt. Pepper, but Pepper has MUCH higher high points. A Day In The Life and Within You Without You are better than anything on Rubber Soul.

>literally "it isn't cool enough for me"
kill yourself nigger

In My Life is their greatest song my dude

You Won't See Me is the best song they ever did.

pic related unironically better

Attached: John Lennon's Corpse Revisited.jpg (475x475, 139K)

Lovely Rita is the easiest song to love

You Won't See Me is a fucking jam. I don't know how I forgot about that one. Great song.

>Beatles
>Experimental

Run for Your Life is a great song, if it weren't for the lyrics it would be rated as a top 5 RS tune

Except there are 13 actual song son the album you dummy

Based non-musician.

Yes of course. How weren't they?

Is this experimental enough for you, faggot? Tell me how edgy and innovative Sister Ray was in 1968 when this came out the same year, on a pop album that millions of people actually bought.
youtu.be/SNdcFPjGsm8

experimental music isn't just AMM and john cage senpai

>le epic contrarian
I'm sure you'll grow out of it user

Attached: thumb.jpg (800x450, 36K)

>conceptual
The concept actually comes out better when you stop tying it to the implied concept; the album is a series of collected memories of their childhoods, adolescences and adulthoods, into the provincial and Northern life of Liverpool, highlighted even more by the Strawberry Fields Forever/Penny Lane single; a lot of the imagery is extremely English in nature, often Edwardian in style. It's fascinating. It also works through the key centers, which shows the strength of their cohesion as musicians.

>experimental
Not at all. A lot of it is just standard techniques first really highlighted by Schubert. If anything, it's extremely classical in its trappings.

All songs have incredible songwriting, I just give examples that stand out imo

They didn't just change the way people wrote music. They changed the way music was made. They pioneered several recording techniques that are still used today.

>it's a pretend a good album is shit episode
Oh boy I love these ones!

Attached: CS633673-01A-BIG.jpg (700x694, 147K)

faggot

faggot

super faggot

NPC tier comment

Could Hitler have saved the album bros?

Attached: hitler-sgt-pepper-pic.jpg (513x646, 249K)

>tried to put Hitler on it
Lennon was the most based

Jesus was on it too and had to be removed

Jesus was suggested but not included. Gandhi is the one who’s on it but had to be removed

Attached: 8A1E5FE5-2F00-409F-B0A6-F4A1BE0495E2.jpg (246x201, 11K)

/r/beatles

Please stop shitting up this board with your meme band

Cringe