Who else is hyped for this guy to win

who else is hyped for this guy to win

Attached: 2019-05-30 07.44.42.jpg (1359x1796, 590K)

Damn. What's your excuse Yea Forums? Y'all ain't even blind

Imagine not only watching this garbage but getting swept up in shitty American emotional manipulation.

>emotional manipulation

This isn't emotional manipulation. This is real life people with real life stories getting the chance to make their dreams come true.

Imagine being a bitter, cynical, salty and america obsessed europoor

Now that's what I call cluelessness

I'm American you dumb faggot and it's better to be cynical than a easily manipulated retard such as yourself.

Serious question do you actually think anyone on this board watches American Idol or other shows like that? M8 you are getting tricked

My parents watch americas got Talent. I was visiting a couple of years ago and some guy with either cerebral palsy or multiple sclerosis was doing stand up but he had to press a button like Stephen hawking to talk and all of his jokes sounded like Microsoft sam. Needless to say none of it was anything close to funny but the crowd had to patronize him and it made me sad. Idk if he won but I know he was a finalist. I get that the fans are probably 98% normie retards but do you think the judges to and hosts hate having to pretend certain people are unusually talented or are they also retarded?

Imagine living that blissfully free of the real world

Pure exploitation

I think it’s the former, Howard Stern was a judge on that show for a while and I think he spoke out against it after he left.

now THATS ideology.

now that’s what i call based

This guy might be a blind retard but the audience is obviously deaf.

Literally me except without blindness and singing talent

Are savants to be considered talented? They have ability, but is it talent?

this

now that's what I call retarded

has there been a x got talent revival? even my friends that hate this shit have been hyping it up