RYM trannies are at it again

Bestowing an album with lots of 5/5s just because its made by a tranny and is about tranny issues
Cringe

Attached: Capture.png (922x621, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~NoLoveDeepTrans
youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ
youtu.be/J1ovBTagiWs
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/autogynephilia
youtu.be/3c6vDxvOXhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats just how the world be user. instead of complaing about it, laugh about the absurdity of it.

why do trannies have to talk about their gender in a music encyclopedia. pathetic

>nolovedeeptrans
Holy shit why do they always do this, nobody cares about your fucking mental illness you self absorbed tranny fuck

BITCH GOT A PENIS

save hex

Maybe they like it? Trannies may be mentally ill but that doesn't disqualify them as human beings.

That gotdam lady gotta gotdam penis

Wack

Wack

FUCK TRANNYS

FUCK TRANNYS

preach brother/sister/xxxer

So? Keep making fun of them. I have a smidge of sympathy for them, but only because so many are just really messed up people that got jewed into this

this album is alright

Friendly reminder

Do not support degeneracy. It is haram.

>People liking an album that personally connects with them more than people who the themes of an album might not connect with

Literally all of you beta male posters literally jerk off to Pinkerton because of how much you want a precious asian gf god forbid somebody connect to an album in a similar fashion

If you disagree with the medical treatment of transexuals that's one thing. Ostracizing and spewing hate speech only serves to harm them.

If they're adults living in the free world, they should be free to do whatever they want. Why hate them for it?

Imagine being such a pussy boy nancy ass faggot that you were born with a dick but you cut it off because of self loathing lmao

Projection, the post

that's a 4/5, can u read?

(reminder to sage and report off-topic pol bait)

isn't that just how feels-based rating works? the same way that someone with no gf will have a strong emotional response to an album about tfw no gf, etc

Transgenders are recognized by Islam, actually. Conservahicks are on the wrong side of history yet again.

They are recognised

On the receiving end of 100 stones

Inshallah

stay in your larp containment thread

>Tripfags appear out of the woods to protect trannies
Like discord slam poetry

Nah. Learn to read rather than watching SJW ownage compilations on youtube. Also, Joe Rogan should have Contrapoints on.

Hahah you want Joe Rogan??

Hahahahaha

Contra on Rogan would be amazing.

>watching Joe Rogan

Attached: 1516848916946.jpg (583x400, 35K)

Because I judge who I want. And I hate the doctors that are all in in this shit convincing them to to it instead of beating it out of them much more than I hate trannies

Normalising mental illness is not progress.

Why should anyone care how some internet trannies are rating music?

That's a fair opinion.

Maybe so. I don't feel like getting banned for being in an off topic thread though, and I can't think of anything else to say.

Uboa is cute!

Attached: IMG_20190530_085641.jpg (1539x2048, 385K)

I don't watch him. But he has one of the largest platforms on the internet, and having Contra on might actually educate brogressives on trans people rather than having them rely on strawmen by /pol/ and the like.

Some people just aren't built for crop tops.

jesus chtist how horrifying

no one wants to listen to hontrapoints

LOL

How did RYM turn into another social media website where only shit memes and political talking points are relevant? I just wanted to enjoy music.

Attached: 1457035412077.jpg (322x322, 15K)

At least the admins are deweighting meme voting

>Everyone NEEDS to listen to Contrapoints.

Fixed

Attached: NatW.jpg (700x700, 185K)

the entire internet is becoming a big Yea Forums
how disgusting

Proof that cliquey communities do not in fact contribute to elevated discussion they just engender more bullshit

savx have

That's more Sh*a than Sunni, and it's mostly used to deal with the homos

Ratings for this feel?

Attached: 1558811576558.png (876x1556, 1.22M)

le 40% face

Attached: 6EBBC748-D5C3-4AC6-AD3E-CD8F11E119C4.jpg (1024x898, 183K)

choke me daddy choke me

rateyourmusic.com/~NoLoveDeepTrans

>Non-binary trans woman, communist, and tweeter extraordinaire. I'm drawn toward hip-hop and industrial styles of music, but I'm down to try out anything. Opinions are heavily biased. Feel free to message me, friend me, and recommend me things!

>Heads up that I'm definitely someone where the artist's personal life tends to affect how much I enjoy their music, so don't rec me Burzum lmao

>Currently: Trying to go through all the music I have on my iPod this year (so expect a fair amount of re-rating); making an effort to listen to more queer artists and Black women; writing a review for any project made by a trans person that I listen to.

Jesus Christ is this a joke
How did commies go from Pic related to this

Attached: 04cb888fabb436302cf87101ac9ad669.jpg (736x952, 99K)

AHEM...
youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ

Attached: bitch got a penis.png (300x300, 56K)

kys faggot

If I had an account on RYM, the first thing I would do upon reading this profile description would be recommending this person a release by Burzum.

dont worry user, it will

BITCH GOT A PENIS

BITCH GOT A PENIS

BITCH GOT A PENIS

BITCH GOT A PENIS

best meme in Yea Forums so far

that really doesnt say much

Attached: 1523C88D-8ABF-4141-8B60-121A496B718F.jpg (125x76, 2K)

tpbp

It's a 4/5 you blind faggot

refute his point without using buzzwords

WHO GOT A PENIS?
BITCH GOT A PENIS?

what? its a database. theres 0 reason to interact with anyone on the site, its purely optional. ive been using it for many years and have had no contact with any tranny, political agenda, or memes

why do yall hate trans people so much lol go outside

Nice reading comprehension you mongoloid.

hooooly shit i recognize him from leftbook and twitter, he always posts about his one night stands and wanting to be fucked. nasty ass is everywhere on the internet

>yall
unless youre southern this is appropriation of AAVE

>him
haha i purposefully misgender ppl XD. thatll show them!

imagine being such smalldick crybabies that every time a person with a cock says "yknow i dont rly feel like a man" u have to throw a puritanical tantrum about it
>waah these freaking deviants!! s-someone should beat them up!! its unnatural!!

ok dude save that energy for the next time someone uses the n word :)

how does one "feel" like a woman? womanhood is not a feeling, nor is it a set of standards one must live up to.

how does one feel like a man? gender is a social construct. both are just a set of behaviors and tastes ingrained in us by society since birth. some blindly accept or fit within their designation and then others do not. its not a big deal if you feel ok with your designation but being forced to be something you are not is very painful and awful way to live

you shall not pass

because gender isn't sex. gender pertains to how we see ourselves and interact as social beings. 99.9% of our interactions with people dont involve each other's genitals, they involve our feelings, behavior, appearance. "masculinity" and "femininity "each connote different fields of acceptable / "normal" forms of behavior and appearance and emotions/emotional expression

trannies purposefully misgender themselves

>gender is a social construct
exactly, that isn’t saying that gender doesn’t exist, being a transwoman or a transman is to adhere to said constructs (the same social constructs that all of society is binded to, as well the constructs which convince you that conservatism is human nature)

uneducated reactionaries like you up against the wall.

Attached: 53C9C362-7346-463D-89A9-ABC840395146.jpg (277x337, 18K)

no they dont

How does one sense an entire face as a construct, and not as an unrelated collection of eyes and nose and mouth

How does one recognize that the limbs on their body are actually theirs and belong to them, and aren’t someone else’s?

lmfaooooo bruh u ready for the new drizzy ANTHEM to run the summer???

>bestowing 5/5s
>because they emotionally connected to an album
Is there any other measure?

if gender is fake then just go by sex, then. a tomboy is still a woman, we both agree on that. an effeminate man is still a man, we both agree on that. males can still identify as males no matter how they present themselves, why not?
i'm not an uneducated reactionary, i just find the majority of trans people nowadays are lost and will grow out of it and aren't experiencing actual dysphoria. i sympathize with those who experience dysphoria, and i think they deserve to transition and be treated well, it seems like anguish

actually trans people challenge normative conceptions of the social construct of gender by disrupting the deterministic relationship between sex and gender :) also a lot of trans people don't identify as one of two binary genders :)

i misread your post sal sorry i thought you were calling me a reactionary not him

>because gender isn't sex.
gender is immutably tied to sex so it's meaningless to try to distinguish it as if it's something entirely different

Attached: mentally ill male.jpg (960x960, 159K)

Gender is a social construct, and this social construct creates a culture bound condition (which extends to most cultures altogether) that is rooted in hard wired elements.

>get sick on /pol/ shit on /g/
>I wonder what Yea Forums's upto
>oh

who gonna make a rym general
theyre basically tranny debate containment threads at this point

DEAR ALL TRANS ARTISTS: I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR DISEASE PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT IT

sincerely, everyone who listens to music

>disease
World Health Org says otherwise user

>only I define what is normal!
You sound like you have a mental illness

>letting those in power determine what is and isn't sane
bruh not very foucaultian of you??

gender is a social construct but that doesnt mean it's fake. race is a social construct but that doesnt mean racism doestnt have real effects on people.
sex is also a construct. the idea that people are either born with penises and XY chroms or vaginas and XX is a neat myth that isnt true for a lot of people.
you dont get to decide that people who say they have dysphoria arent actually experiencing dysphoria.
dysphoria is anguish because people cant afford to transition and because society hates trannies so fuckin much

MUH TRANNIES

Attached: 1235532020565181.jpg (593x426, 84K)

>f gender is fake then just go by sex, then.
you misunderstand the meaning when we say construct. we are saying it is set of behaviors, characteristics, and appearances that are not inherent but are ingrained into people since birth and tied to society. because it is constructed does not mean they can be dismissed or perceived as fake. they have very real consequences and determine a great deal of how you will be treated, perceived and forced to live. everyone is forced into a gender-- for some its no big deal, they accept it or they feel it really suits them and for others it causes a great deal of pain and torture to be forced into some category they are not.

if only it was so simple as to abolish gendering all together but it is so ingrained into our psyche and fabric of our society it would be nearly impossible-- at least not for generations and generations for the conditioning to disappear. for now ppl are forced to accept their societally designated gender or not.

the sky is brown with pink stripes and water isnt wet
see? i can say bullshit too

the mere fact that there are people wtih cocks who identify as women is enough to disprove that point

it's a very debilitating mental condition and not because of persecution or bullying but because of internal anguish and resistance to reality

hows therapy

>dysphoria is anguish because people cant afford to transition and because society hates trannies so fuckin much
explain the jump in suicides post-transition
no matter how much someone passes they still experience dysphoria
also why is transgender seen as reasonable but not transracial? both are constructs

>someone likes album I don't like
IT MUST BE LE (((CULTURAL MARXIST))) SJW MENACE

Attached: untitled.png (571x443, 34K)

rym trannies are what made me truscum

Attached: A2C0F26E-3CD3-40A8-9680-F80A157887C8.jpg (1104x640, 99K)

I identify as someone who sees the sky as brown with pink stripes

so what you just calimed as bullshit isn't actually bullshit, fucking checkmate y'all baka t b h

same. i didn't even care about trannies before i started using rym, now i think they all should be euthanised

If gender is a social construct, then why are trannies spending thousands of dollars on dick surgeries? Surely that is a pointless waste of money if genitals and biology have nothing to do with gender.

youtu.be/J1ovBTagiWs

see

identifying with a gender that doesnt equate to your sex is not resistance to reality, and you literally cannot prove it is because gender and sex arent the same thing

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/autogynephilia

most teenage and 20 year old trans women are just sick pervs that think being a girl is sexy or will get them poon

you dont challenge anything hon :) 'i masturbate by thinking i am a cute 10 year old like in my loli mangas' isn't challenging any construct, it's inherently reactionary and perverted. getting a doctor to change your cock and balls into a suppurating pus filled fuckhole wound is mutilation

Attached: 1559100411366.png (1426x952, 132K)

>if money is a social construct, why do people spend 40 hours a week working in exchange for it?

Attached: D8CRtMS_d.jpg (374x374, 14K)

gender is a meaningless term created on top of sex with a sleight of hand trick to make it look separate

it's the same as if we created a new term like "chrono identity" on top of age where you can identify as someone of your chosen "years since birth" that is a new social construct that is separate from your age

transition may not solve dysphoria but it helps. transition does not solve the problems of being trans in a transphobic world, and in a lot of ways can exacerbate those problems.

>both are social constructs so they should work in the exact same way
lol

So? it's really none of your business because it doesnt effect you

but you dont actually and i have plenty of reason to think youre just saying that in bad faith :)

Attached: 1559090744753.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

is this sal
if this is sal i agree and want a way to contact you privately

"trans women are just fetishizing themselves as cute lolis" is a hell of a strawman and thats all i have to say

"Hehe as long as it makes you happy its ok!"

most internet trannies are just like that though, theres a big difference between internet trannies with anime profile pictures that wear striped stockings and people who are suicidal over their bodies and have been since childhood. the former is more common and i ahte them

I can agree on that if you grant the same suspicion towards all trannies

except its not meaningless? because as i said before people's genitals clearly dont determine how they interact and behave in the world?

>"Hehe as long as it makes you happy its ok!"
Yes?

ok dude but there are plenty of trans women, trans men, and nonbinary people in the real world who dont fit either of the two sweeping categories you just named, so..

must be hell to wake up one day to the realization that you have made a fuckhuge irreparable mistake

anything that relies on consensus is a social construct.

Damn, sure makes you want to improve society somewhat and make it more accepting of trans people so they aren't driven to suicide.

Or maybe it's because people like you persecute and humiliate them all their live?

let me guess, you think morality is subjective

reducing sex to "genitals" does your shit argument no favors

lol stfu samefaggot

why would people bully a trans person MORE after they pass to everyone and are undetectable as trans
the number JUMPS after surgery when they'd pass the most
it should be the opposite way around if it was actually because of bullying

>people's genitals clearly dont determine how they interact
Sometimes people interact with each other by having sex with each other. Of course you wouldn't know about that though, so...

hmm... NAH

Attached: 1558907909768.jpg (1226x1334, 254K)

>we are saying it is set of behaviors, characteristics, and appearances that are not inherent but are ingrained into people since birth and tied to society.

Oh? And what would those behaviors, characteristics and appearances be?

>posted within 20 seconds
>lol stfu samefaggot
Lurk more
>undetectable
Usually not. Strawman
Let me guess, you dislike people who are different from you?

lol calm down bro
pretend i said sex instead of genitals and then tell me why my argument is shit and the argument "gender is meaningless" is so enlightened
theres not a 1:1 relationship between sex and behavior and you know this is true, why are you resisting reality

thought it was a good record

Why can't you losers just ignore shit you don't like rather than seething about it nonstop?

Attached: 1468809096761.jpg (640x470, 31K)

>Lurk more
what is phone posting? kys more

but people decide to have sex with people before knowing the other person's genitals :) which is why the whole idea of "traps" exists in the first place

nope, but cool strawman.

Daily reminder: If you would not have sex with this WOMAN you ARE a faggot. (And that is a totally okay thing to be.)

Attached: Kim-Petras-2019-press-cr-Thom-Kerr-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 41K)

i dont think you know what strawman means.. also no one knows that a trans person has had surgery, so, again, why would the number jump unless theyre telling everyone and getting harassed about it because theyve told everyone? no one can tell theyve had the surgery. so why do the suicide numbers increase so drastically?

>nope
Prove it. Show how you support trans people irl
?

why are you asking for an explanation when you already have a cultural conception of what masculine vs feminine behaviors and appearances are, you dummy

yes, sex is determined by your genetic makeup and results in sex characteristics including genitalia

sex differences are seen in infants LONG before any socialization could possibly have any effect on them, this is very very well established and confirmed

>theres not a 1:1 relationship between sex and behavior
it's very close to being 1:1 to just as well be said so

there are also people who are born without limbs, that doesn't change anything about humans having 4 limbs being a fact in the same sense of context

everyone defending trannies is a teenager im guessing

>i dont think you know what strawman means
Characterizing and argument so you can argue against it? Yep, I'm pretty sure I know what that is.
>also no one knows that a trans person has had surgery
Not what I'm referencing.

I never got how this statistic is supposed to be an argument against trans acceptance. It feels like it should be the opposite.

the same can be said of trannies

Attached: 1548657763278.jpg (4500x4976, 2.04M)

>but people decide to have sex with people before knowing the other person's genitals :)
Yeah but they sure as fuck assume that the girl has a cunt in her pants, so what is your retarded point? Are you saying people wouldn’t notice and just have gay sex without batting an eye?

no we are also mentally ill

i dont support them. not at all.
but if you are going to accuse me of persecuting and humiliating , then its you who have some proving to do.

>i dont support them
Why not?

post op trans women dont necessarily pass as cis to a majority of people, but they might present as women more often and more openly (and become more susceptible to violence, harassment, etc) than trans women who are pre op / closeted

There are a lot of trannies that don't attentionwhore about it. I feel bad for those good trannies to be honest.

No, really, what are those masculine/feminine behaviors that transpeople judge their gender by? I genuinely have no idea.

"it's very close to being 1:1" CITATION NEEDED

>post op trans women dont necessarily pass as cis to a majority of people
source? ppl like laverne cox and hari nef 100% pass to the public

same

why should I?

So you only care about yourself?

>SJWs are so thin-skinned and morally outraged about everything!
>Trannies? IN MY MUSICAL SAFE SPACE??? This is a major social problem that DIRECTLY AFFECTS ME and I'm gonna rage about it online!

How does it feel to be the opposite side of the same coin?

Attached: 1470513183671.jpg (150x150, 3K)

people who think you should do whatever makes you happyin the moment only care about themselves

my point, you willfully ignorant ass, is that social interactions (the realm of gender) arent governed by what a person has in their pants (the realm of sex) and theres a meaningful difference between the two

>ppl like laverne cox and hari nef 100% pass to the public
Not at all

But even then, most trans ppl don't have million dollar makeup artists

cool twist pseud.

>It's okay if I act like an asshat because other people are doing it too!
This is you right now.

most people are not trans as you are very well aware, no citation needed
in fact it's an absolutely microscopic minority who consider themselves to be trans, therefor sex and gender match very very clsoe to 1:1

I know you used "behavior" which you tried to switch in place of gender to dishonestly expand it to needless vagueness on purpose

How so?
What?

makes sense

Attached: 1541616400199.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

wtf is this shit

individualism is just selfishness, to only want to do what makes you happy is disregarding how your actions may affect others

did you poll 100% of the public to determine that everyone thinks laverne cox are hari nef are cis women? or would have thought that before they came out as trans? and also dont you think maybe theres a connection between having a lot of capital and being able to pass as a conventionally attractive woman

>wut?
cool twist of my words brainlet. follow the fucking thread

But any decision to have sex may be (and usually is) contingent on the expectation of one's prospective sexual partner's genitalia conforming to reality. Regardless, even if it were true that people committed to having sex without any regards to their genitalia it wouldn't disprove my argument. The way people interact during sex IS determined by one's genitals. A man with male genitalia cannot engage in tribbing with a woman with female genitalia, for instance. So it would still affect the way that one engages in sex, even if it did not affect the existence of the sex itself (which it does in the real world.)

Ooops! You didn't answer my question!

Try again?

>sex is not a social interaction
erm, user, I have something to tell you...

you didn't answer mine.

>disregarding how your actions may affect others
When did I mention that?

among cis people there's not a 1:1 relationship or else all cis men would act and look the exact same and all cis women etc

its not needlessly vague because gender by definition refers to behavior and appearance

Are you sure? Which post did I not answer?

i didnt say that dummy
i was referring to genitalia not the act of sex itself

Its all linear, even you should be able to follow it back to

>when you already have a cultural conception of what masculine vs feminine behaviors and appearances are
So culture decides the gender criteria? Does that mean that men and women are different things in other countries?
What behaviours are you talking about

if your argument is that ones body determines how one can engage in physical sex then good job bro +1

that doesnt really affect my broader argument distinguishing between sex and gender and arguing for the validity of trans people but go off i guess

I answered it

I'll say one thing about the autist tranny invasion on RYM... They're objectively better than the 40/50-something too-cool-4-u artdads who've been on there since 2003. They at least give "unserious" genres like happy hardcore and psytrance a chance instead of circle jerking about psych rock/jazz.

I still think the vast majority of them either need help for depression or body dysmorphia. I also chalk it up to this is purely an edgy FUCK YOU DAD kid lifestyle phase for a lot of them. Other than that, their desire to be 2D animu gals listening to only the finest in industrial and bubblegum bass doesn't bother me.

men and women literally ARE different things in other countries you asshole
at least cultural conceptions of what it means to be a man and what it means to be a woman (apart from biological terms)

oh so now gender just means anything to do with personality
lmao no wonder all these retards think there are hunderds of different genders

mostly agreed but i find their desire to be a loli gross

if you say so kid,

That is the dumbest thing I have heard today
If you don’t think sexuality affects social interactions I don’t think anyone can help you

Prove otherwise.

does sexuality have to do with sex? im attracted to ppl of any gender and any sexual organs? some ppl are attracted to different socialize genders and others might only be attracte to ppl of certain genitilia.

>but if you are going to accuse me of persecuting and humiliating , then its you who have some proving to do.
you arent listening, and you are just going to fill in your own answers no matter what, so this will be the last (You) for you.

i didnt say sexuality doesnt affect social relations at all, you dense fucker, im saying the realm of social relations is not strictly dictated by what people have in their pants, but rather by how people look and speak and act to and with each other, which is where gender operates

Passable trans women can function as biological women on a day-to-day interaction basis, but when a guy hits on a girl there’s usually the expectation that she has a vagina.

>Does that mean that men and women are different things in other countries?
literally yes? have you ever been to another country? what

And why the fuck would those cultural conceptions matter? Is my gender also determined by cultural conceptions?

Just admit that the trans concept of ‘gender’ is complete horseshit. There is no masculine/feminine behavior to determine gender by. There is only biology.

Except that's what I'm doing?

Do you approve of Jews and African Americans?

I bet you also will refuse to answer that question as well ;)

>Is my gender also determined by cultural conceptions?
yes obviously lol

Okay but you're framing "day to day interactions" as some meaningless sidenote and "when a guy hits on a girl" as if thats the defining interaction of life on earth
Real life is 99.9% day to day interactions, bud. How much of your life do you spend hitting on people?

obviously not, if you're a man it doesn't matter where you go in the world you will always still be a man

not a burger, so I dont give a fuck one way or the other about jews and blacks
but fill in your own answer, knock yourself out

>THERES NO MASCULINE/FEMININE BEHAVIOR
LOL youre literally an idiot, no more replies for you

>men and women literally ARE different things in other countries
>Is my gender also determined by cultural conceptions?
genuine question, are you retarded?

>why would those cultural conceptions matter?
uh maybe because we are influenced deeply by culture, live in culture, breathe culture, and contribute to culture

Attached: no pass.png (575x2025, 365K)

discord

>we should abolish the whole concept of gender and mutilate the meaning of sexuality because of these 10% sickos more than half of which end up killing themselves anyhow

Wow, really? Name one difference in any country then. Am I a woman in Korea?

I know it's a meme but you guys are unironically obsessed with trannies. It's so fucking funny

Name one inherently masculine behavior that you can define gender by you tranny faggot.

where did you get 10% from?
and you are apparently obsessed with bbc, everyone has something

the idea that trans people even want to "abolish the concept of gender" shows you have absolutely no fucking idea what youre talking about and should probably shut up forever
>mutilate the meaning of sexuality
you literally sound puritanical
take your reactionary propaganda somewhere else

no, youre a dumbfuck in korea, just like everywhere else
t. a korean

>be quiet you hurting my feefee

if trannies hold the idea that gender is different from sex, why are they so upset when people refer to their sex like calling them biologically male

Attached: libtard game show.jpg (1142x1224, 592K)

In which country then? Answer the fucking question already

>a korean
prove it

>durrrr men and women are not actually men and women in other countries
>no i won’t explain that
>u r dumfug
Wow

the word "inherently" is automatically imprecise, which you would recognize if you actually understood what gender meant

ask yourself how men and women, according to cultural concepts youre familiar with, differ in how they interact with and form identities and bonds either with or against things like aggression, sensitivity, empathy, vulnerability, friendship, sexuality

>willfully twists my words to mean something totally different, either out of bad faith or stupidity
>acts superior when i dont try to prove the distorted version of my argument
we done here?

retard white boys do the same thing with sun kil moon, who cares

>ask yourself how men and women, according to cultural concepts youre familiar with, differ in how they interact with and form identities and bonds either with or against things like aggression, sensitivity, empathy, vulnerability, friendship, sexuality
I just asked myself that. Both men and women can exhibit all those feelings to a varying degree.
How do those things define gender? Aggression doesn’t make you a man. Any person can be vulnerable.

I guess, since you refuse to answer my questions or explain anything you said.

every one of those things you said is absolutely true, but ignores the obvious fact that being assigned as male means society and other people police you and expect you to act in certain ways and punish you if you dont with censure and ostracization. if a boy wears pink or plays with dolls hes girly and a sissy. if a man is sensitive and not aggressive hes seen as more feminine. i shouldnt have to explain this to you, we're literally on Yea Forums

>if your argument is that ones body determines how one can engage in physical sex then good job bro +1
That was my argument.
I'd also add that one relates to one's own genitalia in a way that is influenced by both personal psychology and certain cultural norms about how genitalia correspond to gender. That is to say, if a trans person is happy with the genitalia they were born with, both in how they relate to it personally, and how they use it with other people during sex, then there's absolutely no reason to have SRS; if instead they do then there is and they should have it if they want to.

Does /pol/ really use "tranny" to describe anything they don't like? Are there trannies in your water supply buddy?

different countries have different concepts of gender based on culture, religion, etc. its not that you arent a man in korea, but rather that your appearance and behavior might have a different impact on, for instance, where you fall on a scale of more masculine to less masculine. bodily traits like body hair or butt size or personality traits like aggressive or sensitive mean different things in other cultures.

what do you mean "anything"? it's literally an actual tranny reviewing an actual tranny's album

Literally nowhere did they claim to be trans, only queer. Fuck off /pol/, your bait is getting shittier every single day.

Attached: 1553793486753.png (900x900, 21K)

I know that society works that way, I just don’t agree that those fluctuating societal ideas define something like gender. I can’t be expected to define human beings and their gender by made up ideas that change over time. If there are no actual critera except for subjective arbitrary feelings based on cultural expectations, then I don’t think the idea of mental gender is worth acknowledging.

>they
*it

Is the album any good?

cis women are beautiful
trans women are beautiful

all women are beautiful

except trans women aren't women

>its not that you arent a man in korea, but rather that your appearance and behavior might have a different impact on, for instance, where you fall on a scale of more masculine to less masculine
Okay, but then I don’t care and it’s irrelevant. I’m talking about definitions of either gender, not masculinity/femininity.

women are beautiful
trans "women" are males

only biological women are beautiful

sure, but some of them can be beautiful too

>If there are no actual critera except for subjective arbitrary feelings based on cultural expectations
you dont understand the weight of cultural expectation. your whole life is defined by that shit which is fine if you feel your social gendering suits you but if it isnt that is literal torture

>grrrr how dare they!!! how dare trannies like trannie music!! unacceptable!!!

Attached: 1553620347286.png (1080x1020, 475K)

theres nothing to answer bongo brain, the answer is every country

Yes I do understand that cultural expectations can be tiring, but I don’t see how that defines or changes your gender. I don’t think it does. I think maybe the world just sucks and we don’t get to pick and choose what we are born as.

>I can’t be expected to define human beings and their gender by made up ideas that change over time
yet everyone does it all the time
doesnt matter if you find it wrong, if it happens its a fact, youre disagreeing with basic human behaviour
>being aggresive doesnt make you look like a man
except for it literally does for 95% of people

Okay then go be a tranny in those countries
I hear Hungary defines gender by handbags and how crooked your toes are

Fucking traps = based
Supporting trannies = cringe

but fluctuating societal ideas DO define gender. and just because culture fluctuates and shifts doesnt mean you can just do away with it and pretend it isn't real.
>jts not worth acknowledging
just because you choose not to acknowledge the air you breathe doesnt mean youre not breathing it. culture isnt static or immutable but its still real and influences everyone, including you. why not embrace the real anarchy of gender rather than cling to biological facts that dont actually tell you anything about how people live their everyday lives

but genders arent defined positively, theyre defined negatively / in opposition to the other gender, so if youre concerned about what defines each gender, you have to analyze what's regarded as masculine in opposition to whats regarded as feminine

It only makes sense to base gender on objective, measurable and entirely consistent metrics. I believe chromosomes serve that purpose perfectly.

>yet everyone does it all the time
>doesnt matter if you find it wrong, if it happens its a fact, youre disagreeing with basic human behaviour
Oh shit, EVERYONE? I didn’t know everyone agreed that gender is defined by cultural expectations. Then it must be right!

>being aggresive doesnt make you look like a man
except for it literally does for 95% of people
Misquote and an ass-pulled statistic. Just go away

>but fluctuating societal ideas DO define gender.
Name some of these ideas, then. What defines a man or woman?

No, that’s still masculinity/femininity. Feminine men are still seen as men.

Need I remind you that *we live in a society*?

sucks when its done to you eh?

>Misquote and an ass-pulled statistic. Just go away
didnt misquote, just summarized your thoughts into greentext. yeah, its not a real statistic smartass, it was an exageration. could have said "most people" too, semantics.
anyway, youre just honestly super naive. i dont particularly endorse trannies because i think they often need mental help and not encouragement, but if you truly, truly believe that society wont label you this or that or feminine or masculine based on minor bullshit then you need to go out more.

>entirely consistent
people are born with non XX/XY chromosomes so your system is inherently flawed.

why does everyone on social media have depression

Attached: 1558243254616.jpg (120x125, 2K)

>trannies
>human

lol nice

It's not flawed, since my system accounts for that.
The three genders are males (XY), females (XX) and neither (anything else).

youre an idiot. people dont have to agree that gender is defined by cultural expectations. but they still perpetuate cultural expectations and those expectations define peoples understanding of their own gender. why is that hard to understand

cool, if only chromosomes told you anything about what a person is actually like in any meaningful way beyond physical chatacteristics

>waaaaaah why do trannies like music made by trannies for trannies, i don't like that waaaaaahh why are trannies like this!!?
pathetic

Attached: 1517487109390.jpg (716x717, 32K)

Lol imagine wanting to be a woman. Imagine wanting to be an interior version of man. Wanting to be less intelligent, less funny and weaker.

Why?

Attached: 1551920592845.png (702x823, 499K)

>some people are born without legs so your system of calling humans bipedal is inherently flawed.

>an inside version
way to demonstrate superiority dumbass

Chromosomes tell you what biological sex a person is, and that is the only important factor in determining gender.
I know that if a person has XY chromosomes then they will have a penis and testes and they will have testosterone pulsing through their veins if they are post-puberty, and they will most likely have the ability to grow facial hair, father children etc.

>but if you truly, truly believe that society wont label you this or that or feminine or masculine based on minor bullshit then you need to go out more.
I never said that. I never even implied it. I’m saying those judgements and expectations don’t fucking define gender. We are not talking about ‘this or that, feminine or masculine’, we are talking about what defines a MAN or a WOMAN. Feminine and masculine behavior doesn’t define men and women. You weren’t examined for behavior before you were considered a man, and feminine men are still considered men.

notice how women these days want to look like men and the men want to look like women

Attached: 1559140743458.png (625x666, 557K)

>inferior

You know what typo is?

if youre going for an "entirely consistent" system, then yes, the existence of outliers that violate the system's one rule means the system is inherently flawed.

If I consistently call trannies mutants, will you be happy?

dont fret man, shit like this will destroy RYM from the inside. That dumb ass web shit will eat itself from the inside after people know how garbage it is.

honk honk

they're mentally disordered
they genuinely believe they are a woman, it's not that 'they pretend to be a woman' or 'want to be a woman' , they actually unironically genuinely believe they ARE a woman, but born as a male
and this is something that they are born with, so it's not like it goes away, the more they repress, reject or deny that idea, the more depressed and suicidal they get

>if you don't like this music made by trannies for trannies you are transphobic
don't pretend like this doesn't happen or that it's rare

Attached: disg.jpg (960x838, 149K)

its the call of the betas. thats why alphas like yourself get confused

youre still confining gender to physiological and physical phenomena, and ignoring the entire world of social experience that we inhabit

arent we talking about gender? no one disputed that penis = male. thats sex.

There must be another way of dealing with it better than chopping off their dicks.

The related social phenomena are entirely based upon biological sexual characteristics though. People treat a man like a man because he looks like a man, and the reason he looks like a man is because he has XY chromosomes. Vice versa for women.

Most transgender people don't have bottom surgery.

Women who can't get pregnant are less "woman" that fertile women. Every feminine feature is derivative of motherhood. Everything that defines a "woman" is ancillary to the role of a mother, and what ultimately defines a mother is the ability to give birth. Even the brains of women have evolved to care for children more so than men.

It would make more sense for their to be a social movement which sought to stop calling post-menopausal women who never had kids "women" than a social movement which sought to call people completely divorced from motherhood "women."

>devoting precious time out of your life to worry about what other people are doing

Attached: 1559146385209.jpg (720x757, 62K)

I do understand that you retarded fucknugget. I’m saying it doesn’t define gender. No one is discussing if societal expectations actually exist or not, we all know that they do.

>they actually unironically genuinely believe they ARE a woman, but born as a male
no actually. they feel they belong to a social gender constuct other than the one they were socialized as... its not crazy to feel you belong to a specific gender when its just an arbitrary set of characteristics, behaviors and appearances... believing you are cis is just as crazy as believing you are not. both are totally just constructed stupid shit

I don't bother with trans people, what bothers me is making it political. It should be treated as a mental illness because that's exactly what it is.

Attached: 1557543459757.jpg (1080x1078, 277K)

>"social phenomena are entirely based upon biological sexual characteristics"
but in addition to being untrue, this "closed loop" framework is inherently flawed because that would imply that "deviant" gender can only result from "deviant" biology

people dont interact with other people solely based on appearance, but a whole range of emotions and behaviors that arent determined by biology but culture

i'm not sure what you mean at all
sorry for my ignorance

inshallah brother
ماذا قلت عني بحق السماء, يا أيتها العاهرة الصغيرة؟ لعلمك, أنا قد تخرجت الأول على

lol buying in to being cis is just as much a thing of performative gender in a culture made of socialized behaviors that define arbitrary attributes and behaviors as gendered as being trans

lol

"it doesn't define gender" but it literally does, because gender is a social and cultural phenomenon not a purely physical/physiological one and societal expectations influence how one sees oneself
"i like dresses and dolls and i like being seen as pretty and im sensitive and not aggressive, society and culture tell me these are all things women are like and not men, so i see myself as a woman"

i've never seen that case but okay whatever you say

Gender and sex is the same thing. There is no mental or behavioral gender. Transpeople have nothing to base their supposed gender on, besides their own selfish want to be something they’re not.

And why would they? They constantly claim that women can have penises, so why waste the money?

discord tranny: the thread

gender is a social construct informed by culture. there, i based my gender on something.

you can check RYM shoutboxes for tranny albums
at first it might look like the people crying about transphobia are satirical, until you check their profile

It is. The treatment is transition you fucking moron.
By "mental illness" you mean "crazy" and not worth seriously considering.

>waaah call me this, call me that, treat me like a woman because I wear a dress!!!!! Gender is how you feel inside, you should think that!!!
Yeah it’s pathetic

no, it should be 100%

For any number of personal psychological reasons. Lots of transgender people are content with the genitals they were born with, and lots are not.

the album really is amazing though, best power electronics release of all times easily

many people on here are more mentally ill, especially if they trip

>"making it political"
everything is political, you fucking dingdong. you cant take the politics out of life because life is politics. this group of people just want to live and be respected and other people dont want to let them. whatever side you fall on, you cant pretend thats not inherently political.

idk what that is ._.

take your skittles, alice.

why should i call you by your cis gender? its totally just a set of blind characteristics and behaviors you ignorantly accept but are just as a personal decision to perform by them as being trans would be...

>everything is political
stopped reading right there

Attached: 1486030880998.jpg (600x604, 52K)

>Gender and sex is the same thing.
where did you read that shit? thats just nit true lmao

>you cant take the politics out of life because life is politics.
now thats literally just false. you can live your life without engaging with politics at all.

Hey serious question you think this way because you think your gender is superior right? You want gender roles rigid because you define yourself and others this way. None of it is important.
Live and let live you literal annoying fucking maggot who thinks your opinion matters.

of course you shitting isn't political, you aren't supposed to take this expression literally. get out of here, idiot

this is minutiae
you get to navel gaze because you lead a privileged life in the imperial core and don't face any real problems
you marginalize yourself
for what

how many of you in this thread are being paid to post here?

awful lot of traffic in here

Attached: lefty bait.jpg (512x512, 83K)

>not liking trans girls in 2019

Attached: 56848233_784521615263250_1392372495779166800_n.jpg (899x1124, 148K)

>you can live your life without engaging with politics at all.
you cant live a social life without engagning with others... you can say you are nonpolitical but every action and how it effects others is attached to politics.

So gender is a subjective judgement of ones own personality in relation to how society expects a man/woman to act? Why should anyone be expected to acknowledge that? If I subjectively see them as more masculine, are they then defined as men in my world? Or do you have to call dibs on first gender chooser

>listed as female
>anime girl avatar
>profile text full of squiggly characters, random colors and smileys describing his political radicalism and all kinds of retarded weirdnesses with constant emphasis about being a girl
every time

you're a moron, I bet you call yourself an atheist too

nope. everyone exists in the world against their will and their actions or lack thereof have an impact on everyone else. by choosing not to act you passively uphold the status quo. you cannot choose noncomplicity, just like you cannot evade the judgment of others for trying.

Give a trans-inclusive definition of womanhood that isn't vacuous and doesn't beg the question.

Go ahead, try.

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

what are the suicide stats on Yea Forums posters?
honest question

Well because I’m basing my gender on something subjective, so it would make more sense. Your gender is based on whatever you want, which isn’t normally the way words are used.

>If I subjectively see them as more masculine, are they then defined as men in my world? Or do you have to call dibs on first gender chooser
are you just getting this? yes obviously how the outside world genders someone is often internalized and is what tends to gender people. what we are trying to do is allow people to be the gender they are internally not how they are defined by society...

depends largely on how many trannies there are here

watch me prove yall niggas wrong
if you politic me ill smack you right in your face and well see whos political then

>mentally ill trans people act a way
Well yeah, it's mental illness.
>sexually frustrated /pol/ virgins act a way in response
??? what is it?
PLEASE have sex anons, I am BEGGING you. Your heads are WAY too hot, let off some steam for the love of GOD.

you're free to subjectively see them as more masculine, no one is trying to take that away from you. what we're talking about is people's right to self-identify and have that self-identification be respected. if you make the conscious decision to not respect those rights, thats your prerogative, but dont be shocked when that makes you look like an asshole.

I don't know, but I'd be willing to bet that the mass murder and murder-suicide stats are higher for Yea Forums posters than transgender people.

who cares
literally not important
>ebbypin pobibbico
okay simp

>Well yeah, it's mental illness.
it is not. gender dysforia is not a mental illness. its a societal illness by constructing gender. ppl would not experience gender dysforia if we abolished gender

>assumptions
No, I just see that humans are organisms just like everything else, and that social constructs are meaningless in categorizing them. There are two archetypes of human bodies in terms of sexual reproduction, and determining them is as simple as looking at them.

You are a maggot who expects life to give you whatever you want. People with disabilities can’t wish away their bodies through ‘cultural expectations define if my arm is missing’ babble, and you can’t wish away your male or female body. Just an entitled little pussy

generalized depression is the inevitable consequence of developed industrial societies

Yea Forums sucks when the trannies are around.

gotta love the guy who injects himself into a long back and forth dialogue just to claim "it doesnt matter nobody cares also people who say x are wrong"

100%

i expect more randy stair shit once the proverbial herb-mint facial masks get peeled away and they realize there's nothing

Something an inherently superior individual would not make?

yeah it's obvious the thread was linked in some tranny discord

>There are two archetypes of human bodies in terms of sexual reproduction, and determining them is as simple as looking at them.
intersex people exist and i guarantee a significant amount of the time yoj cant pegs peoples chromosomes solely based on their appearance let alone how they act

Premarital sex is morally wrong.

yeah dude im fucking gangster as shit :o)

Gender is a description of how people of a given sex tend to act. The only way to "abolish gender" would be if you forced people of all sexes to act, on average, the same. In such a society, transgender people would not exist because they would be acting as everyone else of their sex acts on average.

not him but
>and that social constructs are meaningless in categorizing them.
how so? theyre not meaningless, theyre essential
>here are two archetypes of human bodies in terms of sexual reproduction, and determining them is as simple as looking at them.
and thats how you define sex, not gender btw
>You are a maggot who expects life to give you whatever you want. People with disabilities can’t wish away their bodies through ‘cultural expectations define if my arm is missing’ babble, and you can’t wish away your male or female body. Just an entitled little pussy
lmao chill out retard

but it feels good, and it feels even better when i know you arent getting it

wanting people not to be ignorant hateful fucks isnt entitlement
entitlement is being a cis dude and complaining this much about what other people do with their knobs

But I'll get to "feel good" for eternity while you'll be roasty toasty.

Attached: download.jpg (221x229, 8K)

i fist girls and listen to house music

Well since you admit that transgenderism is a fully subjective made up concept, I’m going to continue defining gender like a normal person would. Through observable reality, like you would any other living organism.

It's my right to hate you. I can't help feeling disgusted at trannies -- I was born this way!

Damn, Jesus truly loves you

Attached: 6e6fe34a6c4ec936_fpi_large.jpg (440x440, 21K)

>squandering your life pretending you'll live another life

it's egoism
like inceldom
you're entitled

Gender is fake but it has an impact on real life and therefore has an observable reality.

>reddit level understanding of beatitude

Attached: f2mba5spaj701.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

It’s also your prerogative to try and force your subjective views of yourself on people, with nothing to back it up besides your own demands, which will in turn make you look like a childish, controlling little prick.

that's why he puts skippy in my lunch

no more so than you

You're right, you do have a right to be a hateful prick. No, you weren't born that way, culture did it. The "born this way" narrative is more or less untrue for a lot of gay and trans people, even though the narrative has had some political efficacy. I don't actually believe trans people are born trans. So what was your point?

And?

living for jesus is a mental ilness
just like being a tranny
catholics = trannies

youtu.be/3c6vDxvOXhQ

i doubt that

I used to be an SJW and forced myself to pretend I didn't think deep down that trannies were freaks. Then I broke my social conditioning and became based.

Attached: download (2).jpg (258x196, 8K)

My view is that gender is a social construct with no determinstic relstionship to biological sex, a statement which is objectively and observably true. Also, I'm not controlling anyone. People can disagree with me, and I can call them ignorant assholes.

I don't need to be a biblical scholar to know that you will not live on when your body dies, user

i dont

Attached: nigga.png (776x958, 1.39M)

There exists more than the material. Be more skeptical of the prevailing ideology!

Be more skeptical of your priest's alone time with children

>broke my social conditioning by unquestioningly accepting cultural norms and calling anyone who violates those norms mentally ill freaks
nice job dude, what a freethinker

What, not agreeing with your subjectively determined mental gender makes me an ‘ignorant hateful fuck’? Poor baby, did someone expect you to back up your demands? Wah wah

>entitlement is being a cis dude and complaining this much about what other people do with their knobs
No one did that, we just asked for a definition of gender that wasn’t subjective horseshit

>y'all is AAVE
Kys damn niggers took the word from us good ol southern boys

Why would you call them ignorant assholes? Isn’t your gender subjective?

Didn't ask you to agree with my gender. I presented a definition of gender not determinsitically rooted in biologocal sex, one that is based on observable reality and which plenty of other people agree with. I didn't demand anything, so I don't know why you're projecting that on me. I think you're a piece of shit, but that has as much to do with your obnoxious posturing as much as what you avtually have to say.

Faggot

I fight against plenty of cultural norms, like egalitarianism, naturalism, and hedonism.

Attached: e13.png (400x370, 181K)

both positions are compromised

keep it up brave lad, free think the shit out of those, dont let the chains bind you down bro, you do you boo

Wouldn't be a problem if homosexuals were removed from society!

Egalitarianism is as much a norm as belief in hierarchy.

i mean, youre pretty fucky because of what youre typing, ceteris-paribus
>Poor baby, did someone expect you to back up your demands? Wah wah
you even read that shit? are you twelve?

that would destroy the church though :/

Is your cartel of pederasts removing them?

It's a tenet of Enlightenment thought. That's why mainstream capitalist shills defend capitalism in terms of "equal opportunity" and "freedom." They must claim that capitalism is fair and everyone can be anything in order to sell it to a Western audience, because liberalism is the prevailing ideology.

Let me guess, you're a twenty something old wasting your thursday repeating word for word what Professor goldberg tells you on 4channel

Well it certainly affected you, since you felt the need to use the word ‘asshole’. I don’t understand why you would get angry, unless you selfishly expect people to call you a ‘man’ or ‘woman’ based on your own feelings. Again, disabled people can’t demand that people ignore their physical state, so why should you?

imagine being such smalldick crybabies that every time a lesbian with a vagina says "u kno i dont rly feel like suckin a 3 inch cut dick 2day" you have to throw an incel mental fit about it

wait, i don't have to imagine lel

Yeah, as opposed to calling people ignorant hateful fucks, which is very mature and deserves respect

>i don't have to imagine lel
so I take it what you just wrote is a personal anecdote

Just put up some flyers at my university, what do y'all think?

Attached: vcfaipsyvlmkx90gtsfz.jpg (1600x900, 150K)

inoronically more than what you wrote though
compare "youre a fucking piece of shit" to "waah waaah ohh im such a baby aaaa"

pretty rude

Oh shit dude that’s so different

all day nigga
love getting harassed
by viewers like you
thank you!

eternally based

>it certanly affected you
What's your point?
I expect people to understand a definition of gender rooted in observable reality. If you don't agree that gender =/= sex, you're the one blatantly ignoring reality.

>Disabled people blah blah blah
There's no correlation. That disabled person is denying physical reality. Trans people aren't because gender isn't 1:1 with biological reality. Again, physical characteristics aren't social identity.

Capitalism literally says that hierarchy is just and doled out according to who deserves it most. What are you talking about.

>society is trying to make me accept trannies
>i still don't even accept gays

Attached: 147-1478765_post-apu-apustaja-png-clipart.jpg (320x309, 55K)

>ur just a stereotype so i dont have to listen to anything u say
the fact that you even had to go there speaks volumes

also, no

Explain how gender is what defines you as a man/woman, instead of sex. When was that decided?

identity is nothing

No one openly talks about the hierarchical nature of capitalism being why it's good. The inequality produced by capitalism is generally seen as a cost which is accepted to retain "liberty" and "opportunity." You have a very poor understanding of ideology.

Who are you?

everything

>People don't explicitly claim that's why it's good
So?

Such is the case because we are living in a liberal society. If fascism was the prevailing ideology, people would defend capitalism by saying it upholds hierarchy.

What's normative isn't egalitarianism so much as people verbally espousing ideals of freedom and equality while unconsciously and implicitly endorsing hierarchy and systems that reify hierarchy. Being explicitly anti-egalitarian is only shallowly anti-normative, in that sense.

407 / 46 / 81 / 8

You're describing the contradictions of liberalism. Opposing liberalism, which is dominant, is not normative. That is to say: anarchism, communism, fascism, absolute monarchy, etc all challenge the status quo.

Getting fired from your job and removed from mainstream social media is "shallowly anti-normative?" If anything, being an open fascist far less socially acceptable than being an open communist.

OP here
Although I personally do not agree with the normalization of transgenderism and I believe a lot of people are continuously being deceived by the medical community and deceiving themselves into thinking that they're trans and that they need to "transition", I don't really want any hate directed to these people who are likely to already be in a dark place because of their condition and they way people react to it.
Why did I make this thread then? I guess I wanted to bully someone, and this group is easy to pick on due to being so small and notorious and in need for validation.
But I was wrong in doing it. I regret making this thread.

WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS! WHO'S GOT A PENIS? BITCH GOT A PENIS!

Attached: ahem.png (1000x1000, 120K)

fake OP

No, it is me. I'd delete the thread, but I cannot do it now.

fake OP