Iron Maiden sues video game devs

NO. I thought maiden was based but this is pretty bad. Confusion among consumers? more like confusion among BOOMERS. I am disappointed in iron maiden.

blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maiden-files-2-million-trademark-lawsuit-over-ion-maiden-video-game/

Attached: notsobased.jpg (638x322, 153K)

bump,
this is pretty bullshit. i know the dudes in maiden probably have nothing to do with this, but the boomer attorneys are fucking idiotic for this bone-headed move.

does anyone agree or disagree?

bump, no interest in this? It got deleted on Yea Forums i think this is pretty interesting.

It’s interesting in that it’s an outstandingly idiotic case. I hope the game devs don’t get screwed by this. that game looks p fun

Why has the Apple recording company never sued Apple the tech company?

pretty stupid, although 9x out of 10 the band members know nothing about it, it's their lawyers doing this. No, If I saw Ion Maiden I wouldn't be confused, If it was Iron Maiden It would say Iron Maiden with eddie pasted all over it

Attached: Untitled-4.gif (1346x1350, 113K)

They probably have to sue due to trademark laws (if you don't protect it you lose it).
Rather idiotic case though. Hope the game dev wins.
Doubt the band members know anything about this, can't fault them for lawyer bullshit.
Still my favourite band.

Remember the official Iron Maiden game from 1999?

It's Ed Hunter, and it's an absolute 0/10.

yeah that is terrible. looks really outdated even for 1999. like they didn't bother to cough up enough money for the quake engine

Yeah, the dudes seem pretty chill

lmao, nice bait zoomer

Yea Forums is angry.
I get the feeling that there might be a lot of shit flung at iron maiden for their retardation

And people wonder why Jojo bizarre adventure needs them Wack localizations

That's some bull shit. I should probably buy the game to give them some money and I like Dick Kickem anyway

Money, good!

So who's the Lars Ulrich of Maiden here, or do their retard management act without their consent?

but an iron maiden is a torturing device that the band got their name from

>he listens to heavy metal

Attached: 98CE3E09-6023-433B-8221-8195ADD23136.jpg (238x212, 12K)

bruce dickinson already took the inventor of the torture device to court and won

Iron Maiden can't be fought
Iron Maiden can't be sought

Oh well, wherever, wherever you are
Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far

Almost certainly their management

I just want to see your blood