Reminder that David Draiman is a classically trained singer and is much more talented than the vocalist of your...

Reminder that David Draiman is a classically trained singer and is much more talented than the vocalist of your favorite band ;)

Attached: 80070_0_wide_ver1538994045.jpg (642x361, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaptZgTDWEg
youtube.com/watch?v=A49FLwuwXF4
youtube.com/watch?v=l6bWAod_atk
youtube.com/watch?v=kh0BWQ4Uo6w
youtube.com/watch?v=zbWKOqirMOo
youtube.com/watch?v=XOBrUYyZ45w
youtube.com/watch?v=gOP6XN45OEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=OaptZgTDWEg

I mean I have a lot of nostalgia for Disturbed, a girl I had a crush on over AIM had a Believe buddy icon and it was her favorite band

if he worked in the sewers he would be david drainman

Yngwie Malmsteen is talented too, but i still can't stand anything he's ever made.

based

reminder that op is a fag and thinks we care about vocals

watch as female vocal coaches MELT at the sound of his pipes
youtube.com/watch?v=A49FLwuwXF4
youtube.com/watch?v=l6bWAod_atk

Lol I watch videos like this for Nightwish

reminder that disturbed haven't made a good song in 14 years

youtube.com/watch?v=kh0BWQ4Uo6w
youtube.com/watch?v=zbWKOqirMOo
youtube.com/watch?v=XOBrUYyZ45w

based

I think they actually did a pretty damn good job covering Land of Confusion desu

youtube.com/watch?v=gOP6XN45OEk

NO MOMMY DONT HIT ME AGAIN

that was 14 years ago

Reminder that when your debut album is an instant classic, you're allowed to coast for the rest of your career

>used autotune on Conan
cringe

>make a perfectly fine cover that's faithful to the original
>ruin it by going "AH AH AH AH" at random intervals

it's like they felt the need to put the "disturbed" brand on it.

No shit he is, my fav band is NMH and jeff mangum has many more lungs than dreiman but has a knack for shouting autistically

Be honest, was that the song you were thinking of or just the album?

>debut album is an instant classic
No way. But Down With The Sickness is undeniably a classic, and they could coast on that song forever.

Yeah definitely the worst part of the song I agree, still a good performance

ten thousand fists is their best album and most if not all of the songs on it are great
everything after it is retreading the same ground but a little more poorly each time

MOMMY

In which school do they teach OOO WAH-AH-AH-AH?

It's a shame then that he makes such boring music. Who actually remembers the rest of the song after OOH AH AH AH? It's just bland riffs and mu-nah-muh-nah down wit the sickness. And that was in their hey-day!

If rolled his ankle he would be David Sprainman

Literally everyone around at the time has the NO MOMMY part memorized to a T. What are you on about? It's one of the most memorable moments from that era whether its actually any good or not

How precious.

Attached: 8565328-3x4-700x933.jpg (700x933, 73K)

There is a difference between skilled and talented. Your guy might be very skilled indeed thanks to his training but that doesn't mean he's talented. An example of a naturally talented singer would be someone like Jon Anderson, whose voice is naturally very high and beautiful despite not being classically trained.

Even people who weren't around at the time have it memorized

If he helped build skyscrapers he'd be David Crainman

exactly.

What does it mean to be a classically trained singer? Does it mean that you studied as a vocalist in a conservatory, or does it mean you actually had to train as a singer of Classical music? Is someone a classically trained singer if they took vocal lessons by someone unaccredited? What about if they had a career as a respected classical singer, but received no formal tuition?

If he stayed out of the rain he would be David Dryman

No.

Attached: karen.jpg (428x431, 18K)

Lol

But my favorite singer is Devin Townsend

Reminder that his voice has been shit ever since his surgery.

Funny

Attached: 7CAB9514-F499-4C72-B1AF-AD5E052D6276.jpg (600x368, 57K)

Literally nobody cares about the technical aspects of music as long it sounds good

He is now David Graiman

Attached: izHsdBbFz3XVbR4baSK96i.jpg (1280x720, 189K)