How long's he got left?

How long's he got left?

Attached: C3B82B0A-DEE4-4DA5-883A-26D7ED0586AF.jpg (730x950, 158K)

clearly he doesn't know the art of dying

Tomorrow, watch this space

who cares?

but I gotta see his all star band!

this nigga almost 80 how?

Attached: ADE10368-DE0A-463A-8604-C2F6986A0F08.jpg (1313x1124, 266K)

Dubs and he lives forever
Trips and his god

He's going to die before Paul, probably this year.

digits and tomorrow he pets a nice dog

Dubs and he dies next week

Dubs and he dies NOW

he will die before brian wilson

Quads and op is a faggot

Nah he's got another few years left in him. He will go before Paul though.

we gamble on Ringo's life

Attached: Ringopill.png (499x497, 125K)

oh fuck i don't want him to go

tick tock

Attached: ringobleedatme.jpg (750x650, 337K)

Why is his hair so dark still

Ringo Starr
1940 - 2019
"He was a really useful engine"

He looks fantastic for a 70-year old. I'm going to say he has at least another ten years to go.

He might die soon, but he will take Paul with him.

Attached: ringo_starr.jpg (754x1059, 757K)

I'm surprised he's still around. When he was a kid he spent most of his time in one hospital or another from various medical problems.

We're at the point where the average life expectancy for most healthy people born 20 years ago is far greater than that of people born 40 years ago. Seriously the human lifespan is increasing at an exponential rate. If I had to guess, the average healthy non-obese zoomer would be expected to live will into his 90s at LEAST.

He probably dyes it

Or wears it

checkem

He dies before Brian on Thanksgiving

To live? I say 10 years.
To perform? Pack it in now, it's embarassing.

he was a very sick child so he's got a strong immune system stemming from that. he'll without a doubt outlive paul.

dubs and he outlives Paul

the digits confirm it

Attached: u1428556.jpg (1290x1600, 145K)

He's short and is rich enough to have access to some of the best medical care on the planet. He's good for at least another decade.

rich as hell

Legend has it that all the groupies who wanted to fuck a Beatle wanted to fuck either John or Paul, but after watching them live they would always wanna fuck ringo. Why?

I have two sides: nicest drummer you'll ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath

The packed arena had not come, however, to hear the Starrs, but, rather, the Starr. He did not shine. He covered several of the songs he’d sung in The Beatles — and that’s really the sorry point: they sounded like cover versions even though the original, distinctive singer was right here in front of us singing them. “Yellow Submarine” was particularly depressing, a children’s ditty now lumberingly played by an assortment of late-middle-aged white men, bereft of Lennon’s cackling background irreverence, and saccharine tailored for Israel with a forced ad lib in which Starr asked Gouldman where their jaunty sub was headed, and the sidekick replied, “To the great city of Tel Aviv, sir.” Things got worse with an unwise performance of “You’re Sixteen,” whose lyrics no sensible man of 77 would attempt, but which Ringo rendered still more excruciating by actually asking whether there were any young girls in the audience. Later, he accepted flowers from a woman near the front of arena, but recoiled in loud and unpleasant horror at her request for a kiss. Starr is plainly uncomfortable at center stage. Between songs he exuded the faux bonhomie of a TV host, flashed endless peace gestures, and at one low point exhorted the audience to join him in “one great peace and love moment.” (This is a man, it may be recalled, who 10 years ago posted a “serious message” on his website telling fans to stop writing to him because he’d just throw their letters away. He accompanied that warning with a message of "peace and love" too. Starr did manage one joke in the course of the evening. Introducing the song “Boys,” he declared that this was a number he used to do with “that other band I used to be in.” There was a long pause, as everyone waited for him to say The Beatles. He didn’t, instead chortling: “Rory Storm and the Hurricanes.” Very droll.

Big Dick Energy