SLVNOSDIVNDSINVSVNSOINVOISNZOKDNVONFBHYD86YV7T5AS4EA3W4fgj0p,ps[vc;d'v

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

Attached: KBDSJBNLKMELS,DFKMNNDOIUHEIDFPSOEMGJEOWFJ9WJHFOSWNFVKSNFMOVFDMSPKVM DSKVMPISNVISDH9VUNHSUKDNVOJSDNOV (500x500, 23K)

he'll be fine

Attached: soimadeabigmistakke.png (903x398, 521K)

based psychotic break poster

kurt cobain was for the music industry what shit is for a toilet

lmao

Try to see it once his way, yay yay.

In his dreadful lassitude and objectless rage, Cobain seemed to have give wearied voice to the despondency of the generation that had come after history, whose every move was anticipated, tracked, bought and sold before it had even happened. Cobain knew he was just another piece of spectacle, that nothing runs better on MTV than a protest against MTV; knew that his every move was a cliché scripted in advance, knew that even realising it is a cliché. The impasse that paralysed Cobain in precisely the one that Fredric Jameson described: like postmodern culture in general, Cobain found himself in ‘a world in which stylistic innovation is no longer possible, where all that is left is to imitate dead styles in the imaginary museum

test

Kurt..... Just put the gun down... You don't have to pull that trigger.

So the industry's purpose was to have him in it? What else could this mean?

this post reveals the death of skurt

>In his dreadful lassitude and objectless rage, Cobain seemed to have give wearied voice to the despondency of the generation that had come after history, whose every move was anticipated, tracked, bought and sold before it had even happened. Cobain knew he was just another piece of spectacle, that nothing runs better on MTV than a protest against MTV; knew that his every move was a cliché scripted in advance, knew that even realising it is a cliché. The impasse that paralysed Cobain in precisely the one that Fredric Jameson described: like postmodern culture in general, Cobain found himself in ‘a world in which stylistic innovation is no longer possible, where all that is left is to imitate dead styles in the imaginary museum
damn

my decoder is saying courtney did it :o

...damn

damn .... this made me think twice about co bain

The long thing I posted is by Mark Fisher and it's part of an analysis of Capitalism. Trolled.

:O capitalism is a social construct

A good excuse for flushing it out?

The Imaginary Museum of Kurt Cobain

No shit I thought it was one of the natural sciences

The OP's post is a fucking code you imbeciles

who cares almost 666

Based thread

Put me in the screen cap

Put me in the head gap

This sounds like a weird compliment

based schizo poster