Damn who is leaking all these iggy nudes?

Damn who is leaking all these iggy nudes?

she really likes black men

Attached: 1528769832685.jpg (520x700, 76K)

You really hate people's privacy don't you?

Not her ass. Her ass looks like cottage cheese.

What privacy? She's a public figure and these pictures are everywhere.

Pictures are not private you fucking mongoloid. If you wanted to be private, you wouldn't take pictures. I don't even have pictures of myself and almost nobody else does either.

>nobody has pics of themselves
You must be such an incel and have no friends it's frightening.

This was probably right after she got it done. It turns to cottage cheese after like a year because your body rejects the fat.

That’s not her, that’s a very old fake
t. been following her career since 2013

link?

Of course you can have pictures, but that's by giving your consent. Once the picture is taken, you gave up your privacy.

oh good that means that's just some random ass
the rest are still out there though, as i'm sure you know

fuck off white knight faggot

Normies love taking pictures of themselves. In fact, having an instagram account full of your photos is one of the characteristic features of a normie

Uh nope. Not how it works anywhere.

Yeah
Her nudes that leaked were from a professional nude modeling shoot that she got cold feet about. She didn’t want them released, but somebody leaked them. They’re professional photographs (not iphone pics) and they don’t show any ass, just her tits

It is how it works in principle. Obviously the law can be whatever you want but it won't actually protect you in the real world. Once a picture exists, no law can keep it from being shared. It can only punish those who already shared it. A picture can never be "private" and therefore this is not a privacy issue but an issue of theft.

post more

>celebrities
>rights

this

>celebrities
>people

Attached: 1555794681827.jpg (251x242, 13K)

Iggy
Trying desperately to be relevant

I love Iggy Pop!

>hurr durr if you take a picture it's only to upload it onto social media because you're an attention whore

Stalking is not a recreational activity. By your logic you should be allowed to look into everyone's personal business. You probably support net neutrality.

Someone just needs to take a hammer and beat the seething spoiled anger out of you.

this. she must be having a project coming up this year and seemingly no one gives a fuck. I don't think this will help her cause though, she's literally done. Death cannot come fast enough

kys

I remember a time when we didn't get shitty cock sucking posts like these defending celebrities.

Attached: 1438385537386.gif (400x300, 2.01M)

how do I land a gf with a butt like this

Iggy pop?

That’s not her

I remember a time retards didn't fall for obvious bait.

>she really likes black men
Only black men with money.
In fact, that's how all women like their men, doesn't matter if it's white, black, red or yellow: they prefer the green paper.

Based