Is it autistic to buy a vinyl record if you don't have anything to play it, just because you like that record?

is it autistic to buy a vinyl record if you don't have anything to play it, just because you like that record?

Attached: hilarycraig.jpg (606x910, 267K)

Yes, unless you're planning on buying one later.
>pits
Based autist

vagina

Nah, if it's just one record that you really like and you like the artwork, that's fine.
It's far more autistic to actually collect vinyl

Hell no. I worked at a used book store that bought stuff so I'd always snatch up the good vinyl when I could. Got every GY!BE record (penny included) for like $20 total.

Only here for pits

in the full set she shows her tits too

I saw. I was unprepared for how nice they are.

Nah, it supports the artist and is collectible anyway.

So tell us user, what are you listening to lately?

Attached: 2.jpg (600x800, 69K)

Is it more autistic to collect original copies from the 60s-80s or to buy modern pressings?

I bought my dad a laserdisc for his birthday even though he doesn't have a laserdisc player. He framed it instead.

I used to work near that record store. Never seen the girl with these bazoingos, though

Attached: 804A.jpg (492x567, 20K)

yes

You're all ugly, fuck off

Dubs of truth

zenjin - pseudoscorpion

How fragile are vinyl records?

I wanted to start collecting Cadabra Records recordings of horror stories.

Attached: cadabra-records.jpg (1367x5224, 1.49M)

Wheres the other pictures in the set?
hmm?

not at all sir

Attached: h373759.png (500x665, 658K)

I want to see

Treat them like big cd's. Don't touch the grooves, don't drop them.

A couple extra things, stack them vertically not flat, clean them with a microfiber cloth or carbon fiber brush before use, keep them out of direct sunlight and heat. But those last things are only if you want longevity out of them. The'll play fine for a while if you don't do those things.

google them: hilary craig record store xxx

see