ABSOLUTELY BASED

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: D3B1A878-7A6C-46C7-B15D-3F752159E398.jpg (1242x1274, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/sep/09/us-soldiers-afghan-civilians-fingers
nytimes.com/2012/03/12/world/asia/afghanistan-civilians-killed-american-soldier-held.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
theguardian.com/world/2004/oct/29/iraq.sarahboseley
iraqbodycount.org/analysis/numbers/ten-years/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24547256
youtu.be/vAxg8nuvPKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

artists spewing political garbage on socials

Attached: 1557510987281 (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

No, we won't rt and like your tweet

Incredibly based of Jamie. Fuck the troops.

Attached: file.png (640x640, 558K)

SEPERATE LE ART FROM LE ARTIST!!11!!

Xiu Xiu is incredibly political.

Based and DEATH TO ISRAEL

Attached: 1524440248935.jpg (334x334, 88K)

he correct

hot take: the soldiers deserve their PTSD DESPITE bombing villages and machine gunning children

Attached: le cute face.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Xiu Xiu is incredibly gay
>Jamie hates Israel
Xiu Xiu is incredibly great

This meme could've been funny but how the fuck is it so poorly made

Attached: truth.jpg (1122x731, 390K)

ha

Attached: 1380204895351.jpg (1162x850, 153K)

>RIGHTS FOR GAYS
Yeah that's pretty heavy

i agree with the sentiment. and soldiers should not be praised. but more we should go after the corrupt power hungry politicians than the dumbasses who think (but not too much sympathy for them you have to be basically a white supremecist, imperialist shit head with eith that or extremely willfully ignorant of power dynamics to join the military anyway). fuck soldiers but mostly fuck the corporate overlords who use it as their pawn

if you join the military you're either poor or a psychopath

anybody who gets shocked about this clearly hasnt even listened to xiu xiu.

one of their most popular songs (on indisputably their most popular album is Support Our Troops, Oh (Black ANgels Oh)

Did you know you were going to shoot
Off the top of a four year old girl's head
And look across her car-seat down into her skull
And see into her throat?
And did you know that her dad would say to you
"Please sir, can I take her body home?"
Oh wait, you totally did know that that would happen
'Cause you're a jock who was too stupid and too greedy
And too unmotivated to do anything else but still be
The biggest and still do what other people tell you to do
You did it to still be a winner

You shot your grenade launcher into peoples' windows
And into the doors of peoples' houses
But you wanted to shoot it into someone
Just to watch them blow up
Why should I care if you get killed?

he's not wrong

glad this white supremecist, pro capitalist, trans phobic, homophobic, misogynist hell hole is at least anti-military

the amount of soi emanating from this thread jesus christ

>die for israel goy or i'll attempt to emasculated you on 4channel!

Attached: index.png (221x228, 9K)

Why do leftists hate poor soldiers whose only option is the military so much? Not everyone can be born with rich parents like them.

>only option
Not the way America works, bud!

rather be dirt poor than killing random desert people who never did anything to me

The military complex prays on poor areas but to act like they don’t buy into all the bullshit gung-ho is dumb

Leftists hate all poor people not just the ones that join the military

Soooo fucking creepy how fascists pretend to care about poor people purely for gotcha moments to own the libs, like anyone actually believe it for a second. Just stop.

>Soooo fucking creepy
>Just stop.

Attached: 1552337890484.png (205x248, 37K)

>not left-wing
>instantly a fascist
wew

Why are Americans incapable of understanding that destabilizing countries and killing innocent people has consequences?

>whose only option is the military so much?
if your only option is to starve or struggle in your own life or murder and destroy other ppls cultures you should choose to struggle yourself. selling yourself to do the bidding of corporate overlords and literally kill innocent ppl for no reason is pretty fucked up...

>that's some antifa bullshit
Why are people so fucking dumb. How did you not know what you were getting with this band? Why do you all do this?

i know right? poor people have no choice but to join the military? ok then how about we work on reducing wealth inequality and dismantle capitalism? being poor is not an excuse to murder people and kill others...

>good luck iran
>they would execute him for being a faggot
i mean i agree but...

>>that's some antifa bullshit
as if being anti-fascist is bad lol... they are literally admiting that soldiers are fascists (they are)

Because American mythology has been built around glorifying war crimes as the actions of heroes. The more you ingest the ideology the more active you are in shutting down dissenting opinions.

Doesn’t help that there’s millions of insecure American white men eating up /pol/ politics to feel a semblance of confidence after being bullied in high school so things are a lot more volatile

On Yea Forums, yeah, pretty much. Or wait, lemme guess, you’re a “centrist” that probably low key says the N word. I don’t give a fuck dude.

you talk like a fag

99% of the people leftists call fascists are poor white trash. Actually poor not just short on money because they choose to live somewhere where rent is $2500 a month

Yeah purely to trigger snowflakes like It’s sooooo easy ;)

Attached: file.png (687x523, 347K)

>Yeah purely to trigger snowflakes

Attached: 1554803721645.png (214x271, 46K)

That isn’t true at all. I would respect the right wing opinions on this board if they were based on any semblance of truth and actually sounded like you talk to real people

Most of the army's recruits are comfortably middle class. And a lot of them aren't white

have sex

Attached: 1533271927866.jpg (480x600, 22K)

Honestly those people, who will forever vote against their own interests, are beyond being helped. Realistically anyone past the age of 40 isn’t going to have their mind changed in any meaningful way so it doesn’t even matter.

BASED

Attached: 1539012620041.jpg (584x680, 75K)

>heh heh, another lib owned EPIC style *hits vape*

I just saw xiu xiu on saturday and they played this one fucking brutal stuff.

>>heh heh, another lib owned EPIC style *hits vape*

Attached: 1538047283277.jpg (644x800, 66K)

Some people ITT don’t get how the military works. You can serve and not have to hurt or kill anyone throughout your entire time in the military. Not everyone is in the Middle East Like Jamie implies

nothing worse than anti war “”””””””rightists”””””””””

But those people could actually spout genuinely facist views. If you sit there and think the head of state should have far more power, militarism is a really good thing, each country should be for specific ethnic group and idealize your nation. They are fascist views. That's prime Mussolini shit. It's also proven that fascism, along with Lenin/Stalinist is the most dangerous type of political thought. Right behind straight up Nazism where you stop just thinking your nation and people are better, and start killing the people who you view as less than you. Problem is that you can't bring up the word fascism without triggering people who start screeching about how they're not fascist. Well, if your political views are something that Mussolini would've been proud of. You're a fascist. The problem isn't with people calling you out. It's with you following a very violent, aggressive and backwards ideology.

take your meds and have sex

Attached: 1540491837228.jpg (396x524, 61K)

Dude it's soooooooooooo tough to be an upper class suburban californian white guy

>You can serve and not have to hurt or kill anyone throughout your entire time in the military.
you are working to perpetuate a system that does dumbass. were not saying everyone is literally in the military killing people but you are working for a system which purpose is to do that

this desu, you can be a part of a robbery and actually not rob anyone. just look at getaway drivers

Even so, celebrating the military in such a grand way can cause people to dismiss the true atrocities they commit. I don’t think people are actively thinking wicked thoughts but it’s a dangerous path when people are asked “do you think killing innocents is ok?” and instinctively defend that crime as protection of ones freedom. It doesn’t make sense but the more you ingest things as infallible truths the less you care about it making sense but about making it true, no matter the cost

>you are working to perpetuate a system that does dumbass.

Attached: 1537613716501.jpg (1023x651, 44K)

n word

i know it's so hard for jamie

>“do you think killing innocents is ok?”
Nobody, whether left or right leaning, or in the military, thinks killing innocent people is okay. You are retarded, my friend.

Ok, I understand your point in saying that was a hyperbole. I apologize. My point still stands tho. We become desensitized to that real problem

you are objectively wrong

this but unironicaly... I would have a stroke If I didn't do this with my indie/alter loving ass.

You're gonna get really triggered when I come into Autozone or whatever minimum wage job you barely hold down and get my law enforcement discount

i honestly have trouble picking out which of these are bait and which of these are people who pee in 2l mountain dew bottles

just dont be a generalizing retard then

Killing people in those countries is necessary to promote democracy and safeguard our middle-eastern ally Israel

xiu xiu are fucking gay but this is redpilled

based trips
of course no one thinks killing innocents is ok. that's why we say things like "civilian casualties" or collateral damage to make ourselves feel better about it. it doesn't change the fact that a lot of innocents die when war becomes a policy tool

Just listened to this (((song))) out of curiosity and holy fucking shit this is beyond asinine

Ok john maus

Based as fuck

Show tits

>On Yea Forums, yeah, pretty much. Or wait, lemme guess, you’re a “centrist” that probably low key says the N word. I don’t give a fuck dude
Obvious bait but you have to go fucking back

You are objectively retarded. Don't respond to me again.

The rest of your post was stupid as well. They're no different from firefighters or people that pick up your trash. They exist to defend our nation from threats. That's it. Everyone's just acting like a huge pussy because they're still in high school and going through FUCK BLUMPF phase.

>celebrating the military in such a grand way
Friendly reminder: this didn't start until America's proxy war on Communism in Vietnam ended and Israels proxy wars on Muslims in the middle east began!

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-02-09 at 5.07.25 PM.png (702x459, 392K)

You’re right but the far-left people think that the people who don’t think like them are not innocent. Yes far-right assholes think that people who don’t look like them are not innocent but they are not the problem since they don’t have any power and don’t control the media unlike the far-left which IS the media and plagued most western governments

>when war becomes a policy tool
Can you give some examples

All the soi people in this thread thinking that eradicating sandnegroes is a bad thing... Just spend 1 week in Pakistan you take it in the booty ass bitches.

Attached: 1556774959492.png (627x317, 303K)

>They exist to defend our nation from threats

Attached: 1556892642648.png (1000x900, 848K)

Based.
theguardian.com/world/2010/sep/09/us-soldiers-afghan-civilians-fingers
nytimes.com/2012/03/12/world/asia/afghanistan-civilians-killed-american-soldier-held.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
>They exist to defend our nation from threats
They exist to defend U.S. interests, which goes well beyond "threats."

>They exist to defend our nation from threats. That's it.

Attached: 1558816296390.jpg (1009x781, 41K)

>They exist to defend U.S. interests, which goes well beyond "threats."
Give examples pls

israel speaks for itself. france was half behind the dismantlement of libya. and i remember most of the left wing organizations in europe and the usa were all YAASSS SLAYYY KILL GADDAFI AND ASSAD QUEENS

don't act as if non-american countries are any better

>guys let's get rid of our military! they're just there for meaningless slaughter I'm telling you

LITERALLY the war in Iraq.
>"Of course it's about oil; we can't really deny that," said Gen. John Abizaid, former head of U.S. Central Command and Military Operations in Iraq, in 2007. Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan agreed, writing in his memoir, "I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil." Then-Sen. and now Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the same in 2007: "People say we're not fighting for oil. Of course we are."

Hit a lil too close to home?

the U.S hasn't fought a defensive war since Pearl Harbor

There is a reason why the War in Iraq is considered the greatest quagmire in U.S. history. People pretending the war was just the fault of U.S. intel making dumb mistakes are hopelessly naive.

nearly any major conflict pre-1950
vietnam
korea
iraq
afghanistan
the falklands
syria
need more?

Oh sorry, was "Support Our Troops OH!" too subtle or something?

LOL you sound like a jew
>they're called the IDF because they're a DEFENSE force

Attached: 1531434990608.png (259x259, 99K)

no one wants to mess with the us because of their military power

You sound like you’re the one in HS, honestly. Anyone who takes 0.006 secs to google this topic realizes rather quickly that isn’t the case

They’re doing it because they think it makes em good Americans

not that much of a quagmire when you look at the 40 years of US involvement in the middle east
and when people talk about the greatest quagmire they refer to the vietnam war, not iraq war

Have you seen memes before?

>WW2 didn’t happen

>What did you say about my good friend Jamie Stewart user?

Attached: 93232.jpg (940x535, 84K)

I am feeling called out, this is literally the reason I enlisted. Fucking around with buds is fun but I never saw combat. Fuck peace time military.

Attached: 53Nc.gif (586x563, 559K)

That's has nothing to do with the left. The left isn't just one person

Everyone alive during WW2 is dead, user. History.

The military was demonized during Vietnam and only when it was time for America to fight Israels proxy wars in the middle east did that demonetization change to praise in the media.

Enjoy your liberal arts degree.

Good thing you weren’t deployed. Glad they cucked you

Based. Read in one of my college readings that the Nazis came to power primarily by the rural conservatives who thought Hitler would defend traditional values. You can be poor and hold fascist beliefs. Look at history, fascist movements have been primarily supported by rural conservatives and the upper classes: Spain, Germany, Italy, even China if you consider Maoism

Are you trying to implying /pol/ isn't a bunch of poor white trash?

Well I am amping it up for the thread, I am not actually a Psycho but MGS made combat high seem like the best thing in the universe. GI bill is nice too and getting high while studying is without financial troubles in a nice reward for getting drunk while working out without financial troubles.

/pol/ is a bunch of suburban edgy retards not white trash

Infantilizing the politics that /pol/ pushes is the same mistake that those pesky liberals do so it’s best to stop caring about who is saying what and more about the consequences of letting those voices bubble into an American standard

No I don’t think it’ll trigger anybody, they probably won’t even think about it after you’re gone. You can walk out feeling like a big man but you’ll be the only one thinking about it. If your fellow officers knew that imagined social victory their silent distaste and pity for your lack of social skills would turn into hatred and they would shun you more than they already do.

Loser.

>hating niggers and white supremacy isn't already the american standard
lole hush child

You’re right

does this gaynibba not realize he would be persecuted and possibly executed in iran
white liberals really think foreign non-whites are all just as liberal & inclulsive as them, huh

based

i will

>Mutt nation constantly jerking off over the amount of brown people it takes in each year is "white supremacist"

Dawg read a book

I wish.

wow an actual based opinion on 4chinlets
never thought id see the day

based

Yeah bro america was totally racist in the past. Look it up dog.

based

t.formed his political opinions off of conversations he had in fortnite

I don’t even know what stance either of us is taking here but like four of the buzzwords in there triggered my dipshit alarm so I apologize

Have sex

lol you said low key. Opinion automatically discarded.

Everyone is racist what’s your point.

are these actual lyrics? this is embarrassing

have you even listened to xiu xiu

id just like to take this moment to point out the fact that black people are inherently more violent and less intelligent than whites and asians, statistically speaking

this is not inherent, look up the Flynn effect

>haha yeah dude FUCK the people defending our country and fighting terrorism, they don't do anything good for society
>now allow me to sit back in my cushy urbanite apartment, make shitty music, do drugs, and work part-time as a barista while preaching on social media

black people sure do commit a lot of crime.... really makes you think.

>'i am against people being killed'
>'woah mate thats pretty anti fascist of you'
???

>thank you for your service

Attached: 48375787_10157009026794059_5170693303540121600_n.jpg (851x765, 35K)

>Haha yes let me increase my LMT and BA share value by throwing poor people to die against CIA funded terrorist groups
neck yourself

not an argument. you are pathetic.

Who cares what some cum guzzling faggot with a douchebag lisp thinks?

>good luck iran
>peace be with you

i can totally understand opposing the US military but LMAO at that statement from a literal liberal faggot

Because he has a tiny blue checkmark next to this name. That means his opinion matters more than yours.

"Everyone is equal, but some people are more equal than others."

What exactly do they defend our country from? Is Afghanistan about to invade the US?

why is this little faggot so constantly seething?

do liberals really think soldiers just machine gun kids in the middle east?

Yes. And then eat their entrails with MRE’s

No obviously our military does...stuff in Japan and Italy. They’re doing exercises and drills in other countries that somehow will help us...I think

they don't hate soldiers, they hate the military industrial complex and in the case of this tweet just wanna trigger some 40-something year old moms from delaware or something

trigger the conservatards epic style

They literally do my guy. Not as policy but it’s happened. Remember the manning leaks?

based

Someone didn't watch Collateral Murder

This but unironically

No pricks like this are going to trigger a race war and all those White legal gun owners are going to quit minding their own business, take a break from their jobs and clean house for a bit.

You’re either with this society or against it. And people like this irrelevant bellend with an internet connection have made their choice.

Against redneck America’s society, we should’ve let you seceed and wallow in your own poverty

The military is the male version of the sex industry. Big payout with 0 barrier to entry but you have to sell your fuckin soul in the process

Fucking finally.
It's about time we cleanse this world of all the filth.

The only good these "who gives a shit" holidays like this and labor day can do is having a day off.

can't wait for this pedo faggot to get #metooed

too bad that the people doing the bombing don't get PTSD

It’s secede there el retardo urban culture scum.

Yeah that’s why “rednecks” own their own businesses, drive $40,000 diesel trucks and own homes. Fucking libs. I swear to god they have no clue as to who actually votes in this country.

>let me just spew a bunch of room-temp IQ conspiracy theories so i'm automatically right

impressive argument

people like you see 9/11 and terror attacks as an inconvenience to your first-world leftist views. people with actual spines demand justice for those responsible and want to prevent attacks from happening again.

>want to prevent attacks from happening again.
yes because invading foreign countries and murdering the people that live there totally doesn't radicalise the people of those countries into hating your own

>twitter screencap thread

Attached: retard_chamber.jpg (1200x1600, 194K)

ahahaha i can't even begin to imagine how unbelievably colossal this band's level of absolute faggotry is, holy shit haha.

also, i'm not saying bad shit doesn't or hasn't gone on by the military's hands but has THIS particular band ever actually SEEN any footage or proof or ANYTHING of the shit they're crying about ACTUALLY taking place?? Very likely not.

They're just being contrarian. When bad stuff like that happens, of course it's horrible and evil but by the same token, why aren't they condemning the same sorts of brutal crimes against Americans or Europeans by the hands of Islamic soldiers? Honestly, where's their song for that?

Again, just being contrarian and - yes, free speech and all - but they should grow up and quit being irresponsible. Fucking queers, lol.

>y-you're the one causing terrorism

this is exactly what i mean, you are completely unwilling to accept that there are evil people attacking the West in the name of islam. i'll bet that you not only want to stop "invasions", but to also open borders to these people.

How many white children need to be raped and murdered by pakis and somalis before you're satisfied?

why did i automatically think that was anthony fantano replying to xiu xiu. u fuckers only post anthony fantano tweets

This implies that was an argument to begin with, which it's not.
>Creepy
>Fag
>Name-calling! I win!!!!!!!!!! :D

*snap*

Then why does the US actively support the most powerful extreme Islamist regime in the world?

Right, we need to keep invading to keep the flow of radicalization in the middle east in order to continue having an enemy to fight against.
Honestly, killing over 100,000 civilians and committing thousands of our own 9/11s in the Middle East isn't enough.
They all must perish.

Oil. You see we need it. Think.

We’d invade Mars if they struck oil.

dirtbag left says they welcome other races but will brand all the black and hispanic servicemen as class traitors
dirtbag left says that misogyny is toxic but won't mind sending death threats to terf women
dirtbag left believes the working class is important but will name the rural white male working class as chuds for voting against politicians with urban interests

>MuH aNtiFa!!1!
lol

>Honestly, killing over 100,000 civilians and committing thousands of our own 9/11s

so basically what you're saying is that when somebody calls you on your bullshit, you start to rage and pull numbers out of your ass?

Does a trailer full of methamphetamines really count as a home and a self-owned business?

The only reason we've not invaded Venezuela yet for their oil and stamped in our own opposition leader is because Russia is watching over it
In due time we'll get in there user

>dirtbag left says they welcome other races

Unless of course they’re Russian

this post reeks of reddit

Stay stupid and deluded

Not the same user
theguardian.com/world/2004/oct/29/iraq.sarahboseley
iraqbodycount.org/analysis/numbers/ten-years/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24547256
You didn't call anyone on anything, you type like you still attend a public school and seem to view the U.S. as a force of greater good. Your naivety is noted.

you're one of those "NO POLITICS IN MY ART REEEE" people aren't ya

Attached: 1527678986486.png (732x772, 34K)

No one actually cares about russians aside from those cherry picked twitter screenshots. /pol/ is just delusional

very based

based

same homie. really drives the "fuck your guns, fuck your war, fuck your truck, fuck your flag" lyric

Holy fucking based and redpilled

based

They're sandniggers though.

Communists think they're going to win a revolution by alienating veterans lol

>thats some antifa bullshit
holy fucking cringe
what a fucking retard
jamie is based as fuck

>all these Chapos

Attached: 1557403083813.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Who are "chapos", is that related to the drug kingpin somehow?

>Americans
>fuck shit up around the world for hundreds of years
>bomb, rape, pillage, destroy countries that did nothing wrong
>but at least we feel bad about it
oh ok no worries then we cool

Xiu Xiu is actually right on this one.
Many military members aren't even aware of the USS Liberty incident.
They are total cucks.

Alkaline post

Attached: guess.jpg (300x395, 14K)

based

>but thats some antifa bullshit

Attached: 2134543.jpg (1242x1842, 157K)

Fans of the podcast Chapo Trap House. The most obnoxious demographic of modern lefties. They act slightly edgier than their other comrades but are still the same type of whiny middle class white guilt faggots.

but it was a rare case of US-Iran collaboration to support the Northern Alliance. Later Iranian special forces helped the US during the invasion of Afghanistan. Stop grouping all of us together you fucking mongoloid Amerifat retards.

shut the fuck up
literally only neocon cucks and redditors hate chapo

Leftists love fetishizing "anti-imperialist" governments while not actually understanding them because they're too busy smoking weed and crying about how depressed they are too actually read anything other than tweets

There are no Russians
And there are no Yanks
Just corporate criminals
Playing with Tanks

- The Call - Walls Came Down
from Modern Romans

youtu.be/vAxg8nuvPKM

Brooklyn paypig cuckold FAGGOT

Attached: 1557502789557.jpg (720x720, 103K)

Everyone hates Chapo.

>Brooklyn
im not even from the us lmao

*Takes hit from joint*

Damn bro... Its like... Its like the rich are all secretly working together to make money. Damn, its like all of us are slaves. If only those ignorant workers could be as smart as me and realize this we could overthrow the government and create a new society where we could share things. Hell yeah that sociology degree was so worth it dude...

On this Memorial Day let us remember that Islam is a homophobic terrorist group.
Peace be with you.

Maybe stop clamoring for our help and we'll fuck off

Kinda getting mixed messages here, on the one hand you want america to step in and help on the other you never want to see us

Why is the world so tsundere for america?

The people are the first to cry for authority when their autonamy is threatened yet are the first to shit talk it when they dont need it

Pathetic

troops are useful idiots. they're brainwashed. instead of hating them we need to educate them on why their service was objectively bad. its hard to hate your capitalist overlords if you don't know how.

Chapo is unbearable you tranny

image of the guy who wrote the reply

Attached: 613219654.jpg (654x417, 72K)

Yeah all my servicemen friends are totally going to listen to some twitter shitposting college kid with severe anxiety. Delusional faggot lol

>be zogbot
>go to random desert on the other side of the world
>get shot
>do heroine
>come back "home" to a country you haven't been in for 5 years
>"wow they treat me like dirt"

based

loooooool

politics are retarded and dont belong in something as great as music

Leftist pretending to be a /pol/tard because he wants to convert alt right kids (as if that matters) lol

I am, and I take real pride in that so dont you go stepping on my toes good sir.

Who are you people? Where do you live? In some Anarcho Syndiclist commune in San Diego or something.

I have absolutely nothing in common with you.

based. fuck american imperialism

>not wanting to die for Israel makes you a leftist

>fuck the corporate overlords who use it as their pawn
kind of anti-semitic...

>Soooo fucking creepy
bait or not, unironically go back, you fucking retard

This lefty faggot better start respectin’ the men and women that fought for this country! Send him over to the middle east they will chop his head off for taking dick in the ass without thinking twice. Talking about radical terrorists like they are a peaceful puppies.

each day this board seems more like a twitter bluecheck shitpost lmao how embarrassing

Literally having a military is a defensive action you brainlet

Just like how creepy it is when lefties pretend to care about minorities

peak boomer post

damn, how'd you know dawg?

>Iran throws gays off rooftops, suppresses political dissidents and behaves like an authoritarian Islamic regime
>No one bats an eye
>Trump talks shit to them on Twitter
>"Hurr durr imperialists"
What did leftists, libertarians, pacifists and anti-interventionists mean by this?

nah i live in the south, where troops are fetishized and abortion will be illegal

Yeah, I stand for the anthem and respect the men and women that fight for me if that makes me a boomer so be it. Go back to your own country.

>nah i live in the south
Austin doesn't count as the south. Unless you're one of those mopey autistic lefties thats trapped in a small town, in which case LOL!!!

>Yeah, I stand for the anthem and respect the men and women that fight for me

Attached: 1616513259.jpg (3024x4032, 1.43M)

>abortion will be illegal

Thank god that isnt going to happen though, we need as much poor/minority population control as possible

I mean Americans saw Iraq, Vietnam. The veterans getting fucked over and being nothing but props for the politicians. Helped terrorism grow and embolden their own actions as not atrocities but simply military retaliation.

And yet they’re still falling for the exact. Same. Fucking. Garbage.

Based and redpilled

The average American has more important things to do than autistically follow the news

HOLY FUCKING CRINGE

>their evil government is killing hundreds of people! bad!
>invading them and killing millions of people would be good!
why are americans so fucking retarded

Welcome to /polmu/

>respect the men and women that fight for me
oh, youre israeli?

We’re building a democracy brainlet

Israel is our greatest ally. I respect our jewish brothers and sisters like they’re are red blooded Americans!

yeah like stuffing their face full of mcdonalds, watching the kardashians, and slaving away for shekelstein.

>democracy is good
peak brainletism

I would gladly invade the bedrooms of each of my children and kill them with my own hands if Israel told me to

I'm pretty conflicted on this whole thing desu. Soldiers are doing something brave that I could never do, but at the same time it's such a waste of time, money and lives

shool shooters are doing something brave you would never do too

IF YOU DONT SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA

America does need a military, even if they spend too much money on it/perhaps don't always use it in the best way. I can absolutely see how someone could be compelled to join, even if they don't agree with all the wars that the USA has chosen to engage with. It's why I also don't hate all people who join the police. Sure if you do you may end up having to enforce some totally BS drug laws, but at the same time, society does need a police force, and I could totally understand why someone would join just because they want to defend the more vulnerable members of society from the more legitimately dangerous members of society

This board is fucking dead. No wonder we can't have actual music discussion on this board anymore - faggots like this are so stupid, they are mentally incapable of understanding what they listen to.

>join just because they want to defend the more vulnerable members of society from the more legitimately dangerous members of society
too bad this actually never happens though

This is true, so I suppose I lean anti-military. Definitely not to extent of Jamie, though.

Daily reminder that Iran had a democracy but the US and UK decided an oppressive Islamist monarchy was better for profits.

Leftists like the idea of the working class, but they find actual working men unpalatable and intimidating when they finally meet one.

daily reminder that democracy is shit tier according to plato, aristotle, as well as most other political thinkers outside modernity and we should strive towards an aristocracy

Then leave then

Troops are gay lol

I scam the veterans with phone calls to get their moneyz for some false prozak prescription, please don't stop the vicious circle, I live from it.

Sing it with me fellas..

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I gladly stand up next to you
And defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land

You can have respect for soldiers and oppose the wars that they are sent to fight in. Obviously bashing the people in the military on an individual basis makes no sense, if you oppose a war then your issue is with the powers that be that push for the war.

Hush, you'll frighten the /pol/acks.

ZOO ZOO BTFO

unironically based

based

>overthrows your democratically elected leader
>substitutes our own that we have control over to have access to your resources
>destabilize the region for decades to come
nothing personnel

Really good bait.

>you'll frighten the /pol/acks.
The vast majority of /pol/ is pro-Iran you fucking retard.

based

why is the government never attacked by these people? it's always the jarheads.

"no"

Do they know Afghanistanis, Iraqis and Iranians despise faggots like them and would gladly throw them off a roof?

Don't get me wrong, I love Iran and hope they exterminate the kikes, I just want degenerate homos like Xiu Xiu to know that Iran is actually a rational country with no place for fags unlike weimerica which they apparently hate

"yes"

they also support assad over trump. there has been dozens of strawpolls about it

Anyone know why he kicked Yvonne out of the band? I have a feeling she talked back when he said something extreme like this

Attached: yvonne.png (642x642, 312K)

Yea Forums - 4chans most unpatriotic board
Fuck this shithole! My grandpop was a troop.

Attached: 1551052340565.png (4096x2304, 794K)

It's just edgy Zoomers who haven't matured yet. Jamie just never outgroup his edgy phase

probably because when nyc got muzzed, every media outlet cried about shitskins being our ruthless enemy and that bush dindu nuffin

Jamie's father should have taken his son with him when he pulled the trigger.

Attached: michael-stewart.jpg (200x421, 23K)

i love xiu xiu but jamie definitely has INFP autism
it's part of what makes him great and part of what makes him annoying

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

guess we know from who you inherited the subhuman iq

Attached: FB6E5D9C-E891-4207-BCEE-94F8D7808469.jpg (600x600, 67K)

i could literally kill this faggot manlet with my bare hands

You sound like a 7th grader fucking faggot

Now you're talking like a U.S. troop

Say that to my face not online and see what happens, pussy

Pic related, me on the far left

Attached: tumblr_ny43e269tm1udxny0o1_640.jpg (611x611, 56K)

How tall is Jamie? He looks like a midge

suck my fat cock, faggot

can we all agree that america deserved so much worse than what they got with 9/11 it’s not even funny

the only 9/11 i recognize is september 11 1973 when the US backed a military coup in chile that overthrew a democratically elected official and installed that animal augusto pinochet. death to america and death to israel

Attached: AA53DBCA-C977-4B09-8CEB-CB3DDDD7DC75.jpg (721x694, 122K)

Amen.