Based.

Attached: IMG_1150.jpg (502x192, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/AntiWarhol/strm_h,ss.r/hip hop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow I kinda like this AntiWarhol guy now

>rym-famous

lol nice joke

He hasn't even rated about 10% of RYM's top 500. If Anti bothers with that, he must have despised it.

rateyourmusic.com/collection/AntiWarhol/strm_h,ss.r/hip hop

Rich really hates Odd Future huh

>psychedelic soul
I listened to this for the first time last night and I was incredibly disappointed. This album fucking sucks.

Attached: 1.png (747x228, 59K)

>it's real

Attached: holy fuck ahahahahahha.png (695x199, 24K)

Despite his huge number of rates he barely knows any hip-hop or soul. I don't see why I should care about his opinion on this.

He rated Loveless recently too. 3/5

HOLY BASED

Maybe this anti warhol guy ain’t so bad after all

this

>I dont see why should I care about the opinion of an objectively patrician individual
Wow, pleb.

I am the most based man alive

Start listening to Jasmine Star.

Attached: anti.jpg (745x745, 225K)

probably did that to see our reaction. anti I know you're here

anyone that posts in this thread is below the age of 20

Okay, but why was this rated so lowly?

Attached: whatthefuck.jpg (673x163, 22K)

>implying antiwarhol has the intellectual capacity to understand a rock album

do you think antiwarhol ever stops and thinks about the objective influence he has had in the world? he's influenced an entire group of young people to become avid music researchers, film enthusiasts and inspired them to grow an interest in art and philosophy. j_c decided to study anthropology because of him. karl's views on art wouldn't be the same if he hadn't discovered antiwarhol's account. raf aka heavyqt became interested in deleuze and hegel because of him. fractured went from being a run of the mill hipster to one of the most interesting people in arts today and a groundbreaking musician. hardboiledbabe is one of the most promising artists of her generation and has introduced experimental music, literature, and film to thousands of young women via her tumblr. all these young and coming people who are about to take over the art and academic worlds, thanks to antiwarhol.

Attached: 1536429160243.jpg (572x572, 36K)

What is this, another RYM cringe thread? Please stop masturbating to this dude on a worksafe board.

>objectively patrician
>curve isn't even normal distribution like
JUST

>haven't realized what's the objectively best curve
One day you'll stop being a pleb, pleb.

My dude acts contrarian so he can seem smart and get attention, how do you all keep falling for this meme.

he rated a bunch of EDM afterwards

what race is this?

Native-American

Hes rating albums again? Is that why everyone has been posting his stupid face? It all makes sense now

I remember when I was an edgy 11 year old skateboard kid this was my fave song by linkin park, my dad gave me his old mp3 player after he got an ipod and this song was on there. Used to have it on repeat everytime I went to the skate park.

More like eastern/southeastern Asian

some natives are indistinguishable from seagoloids

t. leafcuck

He's talked about his ancestry at length, he's Aboriginal-Canadian (Blackfoot)