Who are they and what did they mean by this

Who are they and what did they mean by this

Attached: B5E5FDDB-4F67-4D2F-B352-0EFCBC4336F4.jpg (1920x1920, 166K)

>#GlorifiedMascot
Pretty sure he was just there as Aubrey, the guy. He wasn't being Blackface Drake or anything.

Based normies

Attached: AEB0CDD0-3BC7-4274-9E41-CBF9FDEC3224.jpg (750x1009, 116K)

Imagine hearing someone say "Ay Put That New Drake On" -_-

based cringe zoomers shitting up the entire internet with casual newfaggotry

Lmao

Attached: D72B17F1-BDDA-4879-8040-D960B39E51B1.jpg (750x984, 109K)

In all honesty, the Smash Mouth project has substantially greater artistic merit than Drake.

Well, I mean, yeah, obviously it does. Why wouldn’t it?

will zoomers ever grow to be self-aware and reflective enough to feel lame about how they acted as kids? wonder if they're just indefinitely sugar rush turnt

Millennials have largely failed to do so, I would assume zoomers that have been plugged in from more or less day one stand no chance at all.

>Lost me at rock group

Attached: 1461238144664.png (736x616, 21K)

Why are niggers defending Drake now? He didn't even beat women.

He's a fucking sicko mafia boss now. He bought his way into a lifestyle that people are born into and die to get out of because he thought it looked cool in movies and newfag rap fans don't know better than to eat up whatever shit that's sold to them.

Lol source? Dumb zoomers he’s just a major artist with a big corporate machine backing him, all an image

I cannot wait for the Warriors to steamroll the Raptors so hard they have to move the franchise to Kentucky

cringe

a lot of people say that

It's a sportsball thing. No one expects you to understand.

they are irrelevant, but not wrong. drake should sit the fuck down

The zoomers who checked out are practically demigods at this point. The bar is so low conquering those spazzoids is going to be a piece of cake for anyone with a mild attention span.

Drake's a faggot who makes everything about himself like a fucking woman.

mexicans should be banned from the internet

This isn't KTT, you easy to spot lil faggot.

my raptor

Attached: skreon.jpg (550x652, 77K)