The top 3 albums of the year are made by two womens (one is black) and a black man

>the top 3 albums of the year are made by two womens (one is black) and a black man

is this the end of music?

Attached: IMG_20190528_023025.png (1080x1501, 392K)

music ended in 2013

no black people have always been better than whites

oh god pop music garbage while more music is being made every single day than ever before in history how will I survive

hahah really funny and edgy op, you should tell that joke at homeroom tomorrow under age

I will tell that joke to your momma :)

this is such an undeniable fact, love to see stormfags squirm over this.

what you're not noticing is all of these were rated as 9s by fantano. his drones took over rym

mods please ban this child

sftu no one cares /pol/tard

I hope every artist becomes a biracial gay trans black communist kike just so stormniggers fuck off forever

grey area is actually good though

a few tracks off it were good but honestly Slowthai made a much better album of that style and it's getting panned by fantano drones

no it's just not as good

>Igor is that high

RYM is undeniably, irreversibly KEKED

Attached: 1550969163573.jpg (386x408, 44K)

>posts are made my misogynists and racists
Is this the end of Yea Forums?

that's always been the case

It just means it's a popular album that most people enjoy. You don't have to pretend they have the last say on things

I expect a hardass rating site with lots of dissenting opinions to rate that overrated mediocre album a little fairly

And I expect 'professional' review sites like Rotten Tomatoes to not review capeshit, but things don't work that way

Music is just now beginning.

this tb h

Buhu

Attached: A63B1D35-4FBE-4608-9B4D-CE2EE7376FE9.png (1000x742, 879K)

Rate your music is for gay hipster nerds