youtube.com/watch?v=r1JfQ_rthvI
youtube.com/watch?v=YXpo3wOS9ko
youtube.com/watch?v=BJlrnmRQWOY
youtu.be/1jAyfGzSaz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Loveless

who this

it's me

I keep doing this. The story always changes but I'm always incredibly good at something and get world-wide acclaim
I think it's because we want to be respected/valuable, OP. We should just find friends probably

find friends or use that ego. the only thing holding people back from achieving insane shit is thinking that shit is insane, once you realize it's possible you can live out that mania

Well I'm trying to get gud at something but it's kinda hard. Hard being consistent, and efficient. I'm trying though
What about you?

not great, but leagues better than i was a year ago, and even better than a year before that. aiming to outsell kanye
sounds ridiculous, but people who achieved ridiculous things weren't thinking "that's impossible," they were thinking "what's next?"

everytym

Attached: itmifa.jpg (659x558, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xzwicesJQ7E

Cool, I like your mindset. Good luck!

youtube.com/watch?v=r1JfQ_rthvI

Here ya go, OP.

ayooooooooooo
428 notepad files of wackadoo shit and counting.
and those are just the ones i've numbered.
telling myself that it'll all mean something one day.
and you should see my drawers of sketchbooks.
nobody knows what i do in private.
it's fucked up
you ever seen that youtube video with that guy with all those notebooks filled with "MR P. DIDDY PLEASE ACCEPT" ?
i feel like that sometimes.

THIS. I no longer have that kind of ego and there are times that I genuinely miss it. I'm a more grounded and better person to the people around me for it, but there's a feeling of hopelessness where it used to be. Be genius and have both sides, anons.

You're fucking deluded if you think being positive and trying hard will earn you fame and acclaim. Its largely down to luck. For most of human history the average person was anonymous and content with it. But now we live in a fucked up narcissistic culture where people are deluded at a young age into thinking they'll grow up to be renowned and enter into a retarded crisis when that doesn't happen to them. Make fucking friends and find a community that accepts you, but stop chasing fame because it will never happen.

There are almost 8 billion people in this world. A fuck ton of them have that same type of ambitious mindset, all competing with each other to achieve greatness, therefore given that they're all putting in maximum effort, what sets them apart must be factors outside it, such as: IQ, talent, appearance, nepotism, and luck.

You're pretty :)

I fuck blacks only

Aw :(

Hey it's OK you can still buy me stuff and I might let you message me on discord :)

youtube.com/watch?v=YXpo3wOS9ko
youtube.com/watch?v=BJlrnmRQWOY
>I met a girl
>In a dream I had
>A long time ago
>I really loved her

>Maladaptive daydreaming, also known as excessive daydreaming. It is a disordered form of dissociative absorption associated with vivid and excessive fantasy activity that often involves elaborate and fanciful scenarios. It can result in distress, can replace human interaction and may interfere with normal functioning such as social life or work. People who suffer from maladaptive daydreaming can spend more than half their days in "vivid alternative universes".
Holy shit, I have this. People always ask me why I smile so much, it's because I have awesome daydreams about all kinds of stuff. My life is pretty pathetic but my daydreams are fucking awesome. I don't mind being alone because of this. Music is great because it can facilitate my daydreams and some music can mute it.

do you walking back and forth in your room?

same

yes, all of the time

>the only thing holding people back from achieving insane shit is thinking that shit is insane, once you realize it's possible you can live out that mania
actually give up on everything if you're clueless enough to believe this

same

youtu.be/1jAyfGzSaz0

>mentions trips
>gets trips
HOLY SHIT

Attached: ANALERADICATION.jpg (441x408, 64K)

Attached: mumble.png (1439x1014, 602K)