youtube.com/watch?v=adetEssKxlk
youtube.com/watch?v=OS5rV-cu5Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=M6o1SEj02t0
youtube.com/watch?v=b_3oFRcTNHo
youtube.com/watch?v=6psa1ptpGTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he started something he couldn't finish

youtube.com/watch?v=0-T5tCTvICk

I think that this thread will suck like the dozen other /mozpol/ threads we've had this week.

racist

a fine chap

best lyricist

Fuck of to pol you racist enabling shitlord nazi seriously stop posting him its off topic at this point.

To quote Idles, Islam didn't eat your fucking hamster

Based and redpilled.

Also reminder that we stand with Moz.

I like his music :)

Attached: s8y8zemvutc01_1518229679270.jpg (227x300, 8K)

>To quote Idles,

Attached: 1555091968396.jpg (600x444, 185K)

somebody actually posted this

alt right racist trump lover! SORRY Yea Forums BUT HES CANCELLED! LETS NOT SPEAK HIS NAME NO MORE! WE NEED TO IGNORE RACISTS LIKE HIN!

one of the most interesting man in music.

What did he say?

Solid bait

silence millenial

to hang kikes and niggers and that the UK belongs to whites. I was actually pretty shocked that Moz would actually say that.

>hamster
youtube.com/watch?v=adetEssKxlk

Legend. kinda glad he's a racist. just so I can listen to his music and still feel cool like I'm on the outside of something.

Attached: me.jpg (535x491, 80K)

beat me to it :(

yikes. unironically sort yourself out.

youtube.com/watch?v=OS5rV-cu5Xg

he's got a cool haircut, n i like his music. thats bout it tho

started out very, very solid. it isn't even subtle at all, it just feels weirdly right and not exactly bait, maybe rather exaggerated. the 'to quote idles' just totally ruins it. turns from a 8/10 to 1/10. islam didn't eat your fucking hamster? what does it have to do with morrissey? horrible.

I love his so much, his pro-animal rights and anti-immigration political opinions are based as fuck

love him and hate him

don't think he's as dumb as he seems but it's pretty clear he isn't adapting well to modern life

He does not want the diverse Nations of Europe to be replaced with niggers.

top lad

fookin miserable old cunt as you were LG x

Attached: 42DB900100000578-0-image-a-16_1501670482114.jpg (634x413, 37K)

>I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end.
what a fucking nazi

this

i like him because he is le based and racist xD r/morissieyheads

He is absolutely right, I consider myself a leftist but on the issue of immigration like Morrissey I take the stance on preserving cultural identity and resisting the eventual dilution and destruction of said identity

freddie starr did though

You know that there is a place to discuss politics on Yea Forums? (Hint: it's not Yea Forums)

Thank you

Morrissey threads need to be banned, the guy has revealed himself to no better than Varg or anyother alt-right shitlord. Go talk about Morrissey, Hitler and Ben Sharpio on pol

If he loves England so much, why does he live in America and hate the Queen?

>To quote Idles

Attached: 1545517982246.jpg (666x826, 171K)

>kvetching

i thought he moved to italy

he's based

Prissy cunt whose quality depends on his guitarist

Great fucking bait

gay

/thread

Ex-King of the lefties turned right-wing racist. Also, he always sounds like he has something in his mouth when he sings.

How to sound like Morrissey:
>Press the back of your tongue against the roof of your mouth
>Sing miserable songs
>Honk like a goose after each line - tongue still pressed against roof of mouth.

>Also, he always sounds like he has something in his mouth when he sings.

My paki cock. ;p

Best front man of his generation, best lyricist of any.

Attached: D7N2lx9VUAAg0MY.jpg (236x554, 30K)

Deepthroat that old codger for me, mate!

based

FPBP

Unironically based and redpilled.
We need more people like him.

Morrissey is lefty as fuck, it's just unfortunate that preserving national identity has become a right wing talking point

idk about these racist comments people are talking about, but if not for some smiths songs, I probably would have offed myself a long time ago

He literally called asians subhuman. It goes a bit beyond "white countries for white people" rhetoric.

There's a reason why he phrased it that way, the fact that you're taking it out of context shows exactly how much you desperately want to be agreed with and don't care about the actual facts at all, stop living with your mom and read a book

Because of their inhumane treatment of animals, and he doesn't want said inhumanity to become part of Britain

you could've provided the context in your post, but you didn't. I wonder why......

(hint: because Morrissey's a hack)

Is this faggot at least married or is he still larping as asexual

Britain was built on inhumanity and its people already support inhumanity. Remember colonialism? The Iraq war? All those civilians tortured and killed?

This is the real redpill.

Honestly the most well spoken artist to write music and say what they mean. What modern artist today is going to say their biggest inspiration for writing music was Oscar Wilde? He writes his music in a similar manner, using simple language to explore meaningful topics, with every line dripping with layers upon layers of subtext and sarcasm, all of this coming from specific moments in his life, reflecting his feelings and his interests in the purest way possible. His modern work is highly political and anyone can see that, but it's not that he always was this way or spoke this adamantly about subjects of racism and injustice, but it was what drove him to that, what was said about him in news publications and articles, blatantly lying and taking in the worst way possible just because they couldn't understand him. If you want a truly intelligent musician, you'll be hard-pressed to find one better and more well spoken than Morrissey

First of The Gang is a pretty dope song. Not a fan of him as a person though.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6o1SEj02t0
still one of the most beautiful songs ever made

You're actually too stupid to understand but alright, him saying they're subhuman is not him saying every person from an Asian history or background is 'less of a person', but Asians migrating into England are inhumane, going to England with zero conscience or morality because their culture and people are infertile after years of masturbatory normalization and a subsequent shunning of marriage because of long male work hours and women staying home with nothing to do; Asian immigration into Britain is a bad thing with no upside for anyone but the Asians, they come to the country, essentially steal from the working class and get off without a scratch, in what fucking world is someone going to stand for that? Not Morrissey, who understands that when there's a problem that must be addressed, the only way to show it to the light is to speak in simple language, thus he says what should be said and he is burned for it, but does he writhe in anger at the people who mistook his words? No, because he understands that idiocy is terminal, and those idiots do not understand more than the words they see in front of them

>Thoughts on Morrissey?

ive never heard any of his music but i think hes a cool guy because he triggers reddit in threads like this.

>MOTHER I CAN FEEEEEL, THE SOIL FALLING OVER MYYYYYYYYY HEAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: 1556923127261.jpg (560x675, 17K)

See a therapist, dude

i know he's a meme now but he's genuinely one of my favourite lyricists and singers of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=b_3oFRcTNHo

I actually am a training therapist lmao

Therapists have therapists too

That's very true, which is why I have a therapist mentor

youtube.com/watch?v=6psa1ptpGTc

Morrissey was nothing without Johnny Marr.

I hope every leftist faggot that has every defended islam get's thrown off a building for being gay when europe inevitably submits.

I got none

What is Vauxhall and viva hate?

not as good as any smiths album

Vauxhall is better than any of the smiths album.
Don't (you) me pleb

not even close to being true but ok

What is Bona Drag, Your Arsenal, You Are The Quarry, Ringleader Of The Tormentors, hell, even Kill Uncle personally, Morrissey did even more of the best writing from The Smiths with the solid guitarwork of Boz Boorer and the excellent writing of Alain Whyte to make some of the best alternative rock albums to date, even the worst Morrissey album is a 6/10

>homophobe calling others homophobes

The inbreeding probably did a number on your IQ.

I have no problem with homophobia, I think muslim's steadfast opposition to faggotry is one of their few positive traits and I await for more from them.

Attached: based mudshits.png (1278x1092, 1.89M)

why do we gotta fight. morissey is love

Attached: unknown-6.png (500x383, 247K)

I like his songs but I don't like him. Suedehead is a fucking anthem.

I hope you're my therapist one day.
literally nothing he said is wrong.

>literally nothing he said is wrong

Mentally ill people don't realize they're mentally ill. More news at 5.

And stupid people also don't know they're stupid, at least I know myself
Makes me happy to hear someone say that, don't be shy to seek help if you don't feel like everything's alright user

bump

Morrissey is honestly so fucking based and wonderful and makes genuinely really incredible music and I'd die for his fucking smile damn

Attached: Untitled.png (496x407, 71K)

If only he cared about brown people as much as he does about cows

Yeah, cause Johnny Marr has had such a successful career outside of the smiths. I doubt anyone can actually name 10 solo Marr songs without googling them

>Chinese
Seems like you are assuming all asians are Chinese bud?

overrated/10

this

See a prostitute, dude

Johnny Marr is nothing without Morrissey.

Submit to niggerdom or we'll brand you a racist goy

Parents of pupils at Muslim majority schools in England are protesting against teaching LGBT topics; it is forbidden in Islam.
The gay Muslim-enablers are in for a bleak future.
This town ain't big enough for the two of you.

>low IQ calling others low IQ
The inbreeding probably did a number on your faggotry.

>Mentally ill people don't realize they're mentally ill