Are their earlier stuff like Favourite Worst Nightmare indie?

Are their earlier stuff like Favourite Worst Nightmare indie?

Attached: images (2).jpg (481x305, 12K)

yes

They change their sounds every single album, absolutely recommend their new record (DESU + C), Humbug, and revisiting AM without the ‘this must be proper shit cause teenage girls like it’ mentality

Op here, I detest the new album, do I need a certain mood to enjoy it?

Sound-wise you just either gotta already be into that sort of music, or grow into it (heard weed/adderall did it for lots of people).

Lyrically, you have identify with Turner’s commentary on the current social ‘issues’, the mixed perspective on how technology is rapidly growing, and how unbalanced the Information-Action ratio currently is. Otherwise you’d think it’s nonsense and ‘discard’ the album, which can be understandable.

>Sound-wise you just either gotta already be into that sort of music, or grow into it (heard weed/adderall did it for lots of people).

Bullshite. You just got out of a party, very drunk, its 3AM and youre walking home listening to Tranquillity Base (the song), while smoking a cigarette.Its a feeling . Its just a great sounding album, but you have to give it a few listens before it clicks. I listened to it when it came out and thought it was whack. 6 month later i listen to it again and its now my fave album of the year

yes

>while smoking a cigarette.
what if you aren't an impoverished redneck?

Yea wasnt an issue for me cause I loved it from the start, just saying that some of my mates weren’t into it at first until they listened to it high. Now they’ve got it on repeat.

I like listening to it when im hungover

IMO if an album needs you to bee high to enjoy it, then it fucking sucks
I like Humbug though

trw

fuck, i love tranquility base. and i'm not even high and shit.
i just love its production and wilson-esque writing.
fucking lyrics are top notch too

you either have to be a chad or like memes, preferably both

Still cant stop listening to it one year posr-release

be sure to listen to this also

Attached: d60d1a31-16b1-473a-af4e-6b0ec190ed44.png (400x400, 211K)

Another underrated beast

I think their first album and last album are their best.

But the best thing Alex has ever done is the soundtrack for Submarine. Would love a full album with that sound, even if it means a solo album from him.

Oh for sure, Stuck In The Puzzle for one is great

The man’s a proper brit though, too loyal to his bandmates at the moment even though they look all done and out except Helders.

Fiendish wonder in the carnivals lake

Dull caresses once again irritates

You were the father of modern medicine

I WAS MISTAH CLEAN

TWO SHOWS A DAT FOUR NIGHTS A WEEK

EASEY MONEH

No, it's indeh.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 13K)

Being familiar with french 60's pop really helps the experience

mind showing me some examples?

Yes but moo seems to overlook the genius Alex is