The greatest guitarist arguably of all time said I was a master guitarist and that I don't even know how good I am. Heh...

The greatest guitarist arguably of all time said I was a master guitarist and that I don't even know how good I am. Heh, nothin personal kiddo, but eat shit.

Attached: 67602419.jpg (800x600, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhsXrjdiMaA
youtube.com/watch?v=tzfrXiD1_Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=1ERfRmPSaEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i thought he was doing a roman salute in the thumbnail

Who said that? Also, he may be a good guitarist but his music is meh.

Reminder that jews can only emulate what others do before them and this guy is just a clapton wanna bek and you only know his name because of nepotism

youtube.com/watch?v=IhsXrjdiMaA

Not gonna argue, that man is incredible, but I can't stand through one of his songs.

He's the typical example of technicity over virtuosity, none of his music has any soul, prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzfrXiD1_Rg

he's a good guitarist but too much of his music is adult contemporary soccer mom pop

no one can prove this wrong because "soul" is an undefinable bullshit term and if you think otherwise you're rarted idiot

lmfao you know how i know youre a hack?

why hes such a good guitarist is because he builds songs off of his innate sense fo feel, theres nothing technical about most of his songs, hes an an excellent songwriter be he has an impeccable ear and understands how to cater nutritiously to every man and woman, hes literally the walt fucking disney of pop, disney when it was at its peak

listen to born and raised, skip that gay submarine song though

WHILE at the same time he has technical abilities i forgot to add that

The guitarwork in the Smiths isn't even that good

SUUUUUUUBMARINE RIIIIIIIDE

love it
youre so full of shit and could not be further from the truth, do you even know how to asess? dont be mad that he swallowed the cum of most of hollywoods starlets u incel

John please... put that keyboard down

Everyone emulates what others do before them you brainlet. Plus everyone just emulated Bob Dylan and Lou Reed who were Jewish

>Pink
>John Maher
>Lou Reed
>Bob Dylan
>Drake
>etc
>etc

NO SOUL

john mayer is so fucking boring.

>pink
that shitty "look at me im a rebel gurl power" pop singer?

lmao look at your life

try hards and insecure cucks would never vibe with john mayer, never

you dont recognize her ron perlman face?

John never wrote a song that wasn't intended to get him a blowjob. Take that as you will.

you and that statement embody the meaning of sodium for another artist, pure cuck

i think his music is fresh kaka and very flat but he is skilled

why

Continuum was actually pretty good but ruined it with Waitin on the World to Change

>The greatest guitarist arguably of all time said I was a master guitarist and that I don't even know how good I am

Lil' Wayne said that?!

Post Malone

Reggins

youtube.com/watch?v=1ERfRmPSaEs

hard lmao

can someone tweet this or insta it to john mayer PLEASE

it works too well

yuuuup