What's does he listen to?

What's does he listen to?

Attached: Best_of_Cuckold.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc
instagram.com/ilikebumshaha/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Smiths

your favorite artists you big rinky dink mook

Kendrick Lamar, Animal Collective, Billie Eilish, ITAOTS....the list goes on

Fox News

probably better music than you

Soibois DETEST fox news

This dude gets laid unlike you.

black metal desu

Soiboys LISTEN to Fox News & Infowars

They are so insecure about their baby dicks , incels flock to the alt right

he does not

Soibois and incels are diametrically opposed to one another, one is a feminist and the other hates women

dream theatre, dark tranquillity the list goes on

But they both don’t get laid

blacked raw audio

Why is his head shaped like that?

i’ve seen his instagram he had girlfriends, lots of scene and emo thots like this sort of manchild individuals

because he’s underweight. skeletons confuse sunken faces for good facial and bone structure all the time, it’s super funny.

Yeah that's why they hate women

he probably gets laid, but imagine how hilarious it would be to have jimmy neutron thrusting in and out of you. being a woman sucks lol

they're two different ways of coping

>imagine how hilarious it would be to have jimmy neutron thrusting in and out of you.

forgot pic

Attached: FEF67B0E-F2AB-4B83-A556-B25A823F293B.jpg (1212x1010, 426K)

this is a christian board, please delete

that is fucking vile

Attached: 1F5D3218-646D-411C-B505-741BB4509FA1.jpg (377x290, 21K)

metal

Static x

I see this nigga pop up everywhere as a soiboy archetype, but is he really a soiboy or just playing one based on this own looks?

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc

def söy

instagram.com/ilikebumshaha/?hl=en

Attached: A5DD9094-0A45-43AF-A0CB-97BF43B85BDA.jpg (240x240, 9K)

burzum

>archetypical soiboy has a more developed social life than 99% of Yea Forums

Attached: soi.png (1395x891, 947K)

>Yea Forums are bitter losers, angry at strawmen figures to distract from their own failures

this but unironically.

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

>Yea Forums are bitter losers, angry at strawmen figures to distract from the actual, material causes of their misery

Attached: 4192626fe8772f8ebb4c596caf42df1ca220536283ff2e8c6d367eab415e334d.jpg (960x893, 64K)

wew

Attached: file.png (400x273, 208K)

I wouldn't dare ever make myself look like that even for the irony or meme status

no shit. the dude probably has to have serious self esteem issues to do something like that. he probably needs help.

shut it, tubby

>serious self esteem issues
Now that's what you call projection. He seems to have enough self esteem to not take himself too seriously but user here is worried about him on his behalf.

you sound sheltered or underage. there's a difference between selling an image for money and being confident. only one of those is actually being real to who you are the inside.