ARCHERS OF LOAF

*blocks path*

Sorry sweetie, you've just entered a LOAF ZONE.

This hulking thicc 6'6" indie rock frontman daddy is in charge now.

LOAFposters get in here, let's do this!

youtube.com/watch?v=pm_R5u0DHec

Attached: 1558531853831.png (1133x1324, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuESWbaRsn4
youtube.com/watch?v=qN0bTBt8oKs
youtube.com/watch?v=3n3MbVoLYns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>played first show in 4 years on saturday night
>can't find a single setlist, review or live video

jesus these lads really are underappreciated

found a live video, 47min long too!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=wuESWbaRsn4

AUDIOWHORE

Setlist

1. Audiowhore
2. Harnessed in Slums
3. Scenic Pastures
4. Form and File
5. Lowest Part Is Free
6. Freezing Point
7. The Greatest of All Time
8. Wrong
9. Web in Front
10. Nostalgia
11. All Hail the Black Market
12. Plumb Line
13. Revenge
14. Slow Worm

What do you guys think of the new Sebadoh album?

Attached: act surprised.jpg (1200x1200, 475K)

So, why did people like this shit besides the fact that this was before the internet?

Attached: 8e8IdeMyf50D3Pj.jpg (520x387, 35K)

SIDE TO SIDE WITH TIRED SMILE
CUT INTO YOUR FACE

forgettable as hell, especially jasons songs

was good but not really remarkable, but I feel like if I was stoned it would really click

>Why did people like a show hosted by artists such as Pavement, Ween, Sebadoh, Thurston Moore, Frank Black, XTC, Mike Patton, Girls Against Boys, Nick Cave, Morphine, Primus, Meat Puppets, Butthole Surfers, etc.

gee I have no idea you fucking moron

Whoa. Don't bring any of this negativity into a /loaf/ thread.

never heard of this band till now. i like them already AND they're from my state thanks user

loaf suck ass and i hate memes you all are trying to create. indie rock is just dadrock for xoomers instead of boomers...

Icky Mettle is definetly in the top 5 albums of the indie scene of the 90s, if you disagree, Bachmann will beat your fucking virgin face into the floor

fucking BASED

Don't forget also 90's indie rock gods Polvo, also from North Carolina

youtube.com/watch?v=qN0bTBt8oKs

i want loaf

Pinch a loaf, because this band is a Cleveland Steamer.

always thought this band was much better than pavement.

don't @ me

120 Minutes-core is NOT LOAFcore/Slacker rock
Refrain from bringing that shit into this thread.
Thanks.

Attached: 90s indie rock and 90s college radio rotation chart.jpg (3834x2800, 1.62M)

Woops, it looks like you've posted the outdated version of the chart. Here's the improved one that replaces the shoddy Rocket From The Crypt effort with Teenage Fanclub's Bandwagonesque, voted 1991's best album by Spin Magazine.

Attached: 90s_indie_rock_and_90s_college_radio_rotation_chart_IMPROVED.jpg (3834x2800, 2.86M)

The original LOAFcore

youtube.com/watch?v=3n3MbVoLYns

thinking about these two makes me so hard, you just KNOW they banged

barry black was known to be THE most hung guy in 90s indie rock/college radio, possibly one of the biggest of all times. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed cobain's tight little asshole.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting kurt wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with barry barely able to force it past the knob, and cobain moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his stomach, his g-spot getting pounded to the rhythm of a bongo. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on barry's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

Attached: file.png (1946x1086, 1.3M)

>Pavement, Superchunk, Sebadoh are not LOAFcore

lol

get the fuck out of here with that teenage fanclub shit