Attached: Radiohead.jpg (800x508, 76K)

I never knew moby was in radiohead

radiohead is better than 99% of music posted here. try again

t.normie

Attached: random.jpg (1000x667, 118K)

>calls people normie
>thinks a picture of grass is lel so randumm xDD rawr owo

thank fuck Muse happened

I literally rolled a dice before downloading the picture so yes fuck you it's "lewl random lewl"

Mongoloid like guy from Devo song I hope?

i prefer listening to the 800% slowed Pyramid Song only because i can't stand Yorke's horrible voice

Haha look at me i replied to all your posts

faggot

Based famalam

Cringe

fag

Thom Thom Yorke is fucking stupid and eats pieces of shit for breakfast. You know who else loves shit for breakfast? Kanye West. In his entire career Yeezus exists because Kanye's fans are idiots. They're losers. But this stupid bitch ariana grand, she loves fucking assholes because she's a fucking asshole.

Thom Yorke sucks at writing lyrics. He's one of the worst lyricists ever.

Thom Yorke licked my arsehole once by accident

Shitting on Radiohesd is fun because Radiohesd fucking sucks and they can use anyone to fuck their balls all night long. The fact that we still use "radio" in our songs makes me want to kill myself. All that fuckin' crap is all they could get away with. They're shit.

I think about all that shit when I'm fucking up my body. Every part of my body, including my brain, will shit every fucking day. My boobs will be screaming about how good it feels to piss on them until they can't take it anymore. I can't sleep, I feel tired, my teeth hurt from shit eating and spitting on my tongue. My mouth will feel really dry in the morning. Every day I'm pissing on my body.

But my dick is pretty much never gonna fucking quit. Not ever. My dick will take it no matter what. I could be using a lot of shit now, but I'm never gonna be getting up. Fuck me.

Aunt Mary never gets any respect from our family. She's so overrated. I mean, seriously. In all my life she was always the perfect daughter. She worked hard, she always had everything she needed, she had the perfect personality. But she's like a piece of shit in the family. We were raised with no shame. So after I was raped I left.

makes sense

Attached: 1558038381444.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

I heard Thom Yorke likes Milky Way bars and despises electrical infetterance

RADIOHEAD MORE LIKE GAYDIOHEAD

Fucking zoomers go back to play fornut