Someone posts their favourite albums

>someone posts their favourite albums
>there's nothing by Beefheart, Faust, Cecil Taylor, Albert Ayler, Anthony Braxton, Vampire Rodents, Popol Vuh, Royal Trux, Don Cherry, Hash Jar Tempo or Jon Hassell

Attached: file.png (1995x1925, 3.59M)

maybe cause not everyone is a massive faggot like you

OP is a scaruffi drone. Maybe one day he’ll learn to think for himself

quads of cringe

Frogs can only be told what to listen to cause they cant >tfw

>le think for le yourself maymay

cringe. copying the opinions of someone more successful than you is literally how you become successful yourself

is this loss

based and sneedpilled

Yikes

alright, i’m more successful than you. listen to:

oh god why do you think scaruffi is successful

Attached: internets-busiest-music-nerd-not-so-busy-since-being-molested-1040481.png (500x522, 139K)

Your posting are dumb lol

he's famous, has a PHD, is currently dining with xi jinping right now and probably has a really high social credit score

rewind there.

>famous
no
>PhD
my dick has a Ph.D, what the fuck did he study and contribute?
>currently dining with xi jinping right now
Ok Donald
>probably has a really high social credit score
probably not

he's literally a polymath and by far the most respected music critic in the patrician scene

>patrician scene
says literally nobody faggot

Attached: 51641756_119910839081890_9009362195976290304_n.jpg (480x854, 41K)

says me and another user so there's two people right there. sit down boy. scaruffi is beyond you.

this is fucking embarrassing, boy

npc

>Royal Trux
Most random one here

Twin Infinitives is the best album of the 90s

fpbp

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Attached: yikes.jpg (250x343, 46K)

post your favourite albums, I guarantee your taste is embarrassing as fuck because you're too stubborn to drown a well-established certified music historian and patrician

>well-established certified music historian
By who? Himself?

this is actually how frogs think

Guess what, I happen to be the best music reviewer in history with a 90000 IQ, so you're in luck

based. what are the best albums of all time, 9000 IQ man?

best is relative and rating albums is stupid you should collect albums as youd collect books in a library and not obsess over points and shit that is meant to brainwash you

B A S E D

Attached: cheers.jpg (400x400, 124K)

Only one of those I rate would be Jon Hassell Tbh

>look at all the people more successful than you
>literally all of them were fanatical and passionate
>none of them were parroting drones

You must be pretty low IQ and very unsuccessful if all the people immediately above you are people who are incapable of making any non-shit decisions themselves without deferring to others.

BASED

fuck your entry level jazz

Scarufficore albums are all based. If you explore the genres they appear in you WILL stumble upon them because they are either essentials or cult classics. When I first heard Lullaby Land I had already listened to enough industrial (rock) to recognize the Babyland guest appearance, and it truly lives up to all the critical acclaim.

quads of truth

(you)
>They listen to stuff I've never heard of

In that case fantano and christgau are even more successful of all so you should probably parrot one of them instead so you can be uhh.. Successful in your music taste

I've never met a person who unironically uses the term patrician and who is not a insufferable faggot at the same time.

Didn't know you posted here scaruffi
Tiananmen square 1989 Winnie the pooh

they are far less successful in the patrician scene, in fact they are complete jokes in the patrician scene

based and checked

>insert memerap album
>me an intellectual