HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK
MUSIC DOES NOT GET BETTER THAN THIS
WHAT THE FUCK
HOLY SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 81hhw07NBDL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 21K)

i showed all my normie friends this album and now they think im a school shooter.

it's unironically exit tier jazz. I have a hard time listening to any other jazz albums, knowing that this exists and that barely anything else compares

It's time that I introduced you to Claudio Monteverdi

Seriously ruined the genre for me. Wish I never heard it.

any particular recordings I should know about?

>muh jazz
tips fedora

>an entire subsection of music is bad because I don't understand it

Attached: 1115419-the1.jpg (800x792, 59K)

epic strawman

>born 1567
uhhh...

thanks track c ended jazz for me for awhile. Ill probably listen to this all night,

Joke's on you, I'm not white so it's acceptable for me to wear one

I know, it’s perfect

Just cried tears of ecstasy while listening to this. Last 10 minutes of track D in the dark. Holy fuck.

none of you have actually listened to classical music
how embarrassing

assical

Let My Children Hear Music comes close. The only things that do come close to Black Saint are other Mingus albums.

Pithecanthropus Erectus
Tijuana Moods
Oh Yeah

What should i hear

bump so guy above will respond to me

The Clown's a pretty good Mingus album, too Haitian Fight Song fucking slaps.

I agree. It will always be in my top five.

It's insane, still doesn't hold a candle to Black Saint.

I think the album’s composed nature, beat oriented “dance” approach, and relative variety in orchestration make it quite unique in the jazz world. But because of all those reasons I think it has a lot more in common with a lot of non-jazz that is praised here compared to actual jazz out there. Which is why I think it gets so much love among those not used to listening to jazz.

How many hip-hop tunes sampled that shit, too?

The fuck is that fart sound in the first song? It sucks
This album is stupid

saxophone

That's ignorant.

You just like it because it is close to rock music, it retains neither jazz form nor the complexity of other crossover/third stream composers like Gunther Schüller, George Russell, Jimmy Giuffre or Carla Bley.