/vinyl/ thread

Post your recent purchases, talk about what you want/have coming, share some of your rare things so internet strangers can validate you

Anyone get the Late Night Delight repress? Despite having an OG copy, I got made FOMO are ordered myself one.

Other physical media welcome too

Attached: FF.jpg (1870x1389, 654K)

P.S: Fuck Neoncity Records and their long ass shipping times.

I own 2 of those albums on tape from neon city but that label is dogshit and there dubs sound horrible on tape. I got a pitch defective sailorwave cassette from a discogs flipper sealed and fucked him out of his money and sealed copy and mailed it back with a fart recorded in the middle of the tape and ordered 2 other runs and left them sealed. Fuck the tape fags on Reddit PayPal doesn't care about cellophane.

Go fuck yourself, Pad.

I've read it's one fucking guy doing pretty much everything and he's only recently gotten help. Back when I ordered Sailorwave (which took around 8 months to ship), everyone was freaking out thinking we had another Todd on our hands. DESU their vinyl always sounds good so I assumed the same about their tapes

Fuck Pad. Dude's been straight cancer in the community

Here's a copy of Ying Yang I recently got for about $80. Median Discog price is $120 and lowest is 175

Attached: Makeout.jpg (3329x2538, 668K)

> recent get

Attached: 20190521_211532.jpg (2880x2160, 1.42M)

Early Van Morrison with The "Angry" young them!
It's just straight good blues rock.

Attached: 20190526_201203.jpg (2880x2160, 2.13M)

Attached: IMG_2081[7426].jpg (2600x1950, 2.67M)

For me it's Steely Dan on vinyl

bawmp?

what's with meme genre records that always get the most gorgeous releases? i love sailor moon

i don't have a pic, but all the beach house vinyls are so pretty. depression cherry has a velvt cover to clean your tears off, 7 has some beautiful prints and a yelloy vinyl

Attached: tumblr_otog52ScVe1w646c4o1_500.gif (470x264, 855K)

It's just embedded into the culture.

Attached: a2984689623_10.jpg (1200x1191, 268K)

Got these 2 the other day.

Attached: vinyls.jpg (4032x2268, 2.42M)

hope he got copyright permission to use all those designs
expect a lawsuit in the future

Been on vacation in east Asia for a bit, thought I'd find YMO's Naughty Boys in Japan for sure, but I actually caught an original 1983 Japanese pressing in some little shop in Hong Kong. Glad I got it there because I never did find it in Japan. Hoping to get Thousand Knives of Ryuuichi Sakamoto before I go home.

Attached: _20190527_145331.jpg (3366x4494, 2.25M)

Nice bud, would love to visit one day to see those shops. Feels impersonal (and expensive) buying off HMV/etc.

i had no idea they even sold physical. all the ones i want are sold out

Attached: 522e82d.jpg (3024x4032, 1.09M)

Dam someone gifted me that ying Yang album in 2017 I guess I got lucky! It's one of my favorites. That Mac died after redditors and PR killed him

nice guns

Nice. I got an original pressing of that Steve Roach record recently myself. So good.

>ironic, insincere novelty music making use of anime art
can't wait for this meme to end and everyone who ever made insincere music with anime on the cover to be gassed.

Attached: 1540158791532.png (1000x1000, 120K)

The future funk wave is already dead. Those 5 sailorteam faggots are just doing click and stand shows in Hong Kong when it's available and made a few festivals but they won't be doing much else but trying to relive 2017 forever until the bandcamp/stream money runs out then they will go get real jobs

Just bought FGWSSS by MSI on vinyl. Pretty excite. Did a thrift store run today as well, found indiscreet by sparks (outside of it's original sleeve, but still in good condition) and the golden age of wireless by thomas dolby.

Anyone else considering giving up on thrift stores? If I do by some miracle manage to find something worth picking up it's in "good" condition at best recently.

>and everyone who ever made insincere music with anime on the cover to be gassed.
This

>free lancing for $10
holy shit user, nice find. cant imagine seeing this record at any of my local shops
nice Tatsuro

how? What has pad done wrong

>B-BUT TRUMP IS A RIGHT WING EXTREMIST DICTATOR

especially from Harmony Gold