This genuinely pisses me off

This genuinely pisses me off

Attached: 13tpab.png (716x188, 70K)

That's likely because you have autism.

Agree, it should be top 10

BASED

I agree that that album is dogshit and doesn't deserve to be that high, but at the end of the day its rym and they have awful taste, so why care?

why

>rym and they have awful taste
no
except of this album their top 100 is not bad

rym top 100 is awful

just compare it to this

Attached: file.png (1485x1455, 2.48M)

I like TPAB :(

I will never understand why Yea Forums cares about rym, rating music as a pastime is gay and the community's overall taste is garbage. There's literally no reason to use this website.

>Scaruffifag
opinion discarded

Who cares its just numbers

SO WHY DID I WEEP WHEN TRAYVON MARTIN WAS IN THE STREET
WHEN GANGBANGIN' MADE ME KILL A NIGGA BLACKER THAN ME
HYPOCRITE!

Attached: 1549142122810.jpg (480x480, 16K)

That it’s so high or low?

RYM isn't an objective measure of good music and it should be expected that contemporary popular albums will be rated higher than they probably ought to be after the dust settles.

> Red House Painters in Scaruffi's all time top 50
Okay I guess he's pretty based

Regardless though you're comparing one person's taste against an aggregate taste, I don't know if that's really fair. As far as a crowdsourced list of the greatest records of all time, RYM's top 100 is significantly better than any official music publication or listeners poll.

Same
It should be GKMC instead

>doesn't deserve to be that high
fair opinion that i'd agree with
>that album is dogshit
pure contrarian
(i'm not a big fan of the album/KL myself so inb4 "hurr ur just a fanboy")

Why? It's the same thing as people overrating Radiohead on that site. Different generation same effect

I agree.
MBDTF should be there instead.

Yeah it should be higher but what are u gonna do

>rym have awful taste
RYM isn't one person m8. It IS a pretty popular music website though and, just like with anything else when you ask a large enough amount of people, you'll obviously wind up with very well-known albums that are seen by most as classics (whether you consider them to be that way yourself doesn't matter) being the majority at the top of any chart that bases itself off everyone's opinion -- especially when the number of ratings also plays a part in where an album ranks.
Nothing wrong or surprising about that in any way.

Should replace In Rainbows in the top 10 tbqh

"woke" culture at its finest

imagine defending rym

userbase is often cringe but its literally a fucking database, what is there to hate

this

>caring about the rym all time chart

Attached: 1363709187236.jpg (155x202, 11K)

I mean there are 3 Radiohead albums in the top 10, why do you even take it seriously in the first place?

It's all a database, son. If you can't figure out what you're supposed to figure out from it you're the annoying retard, not everyone else.

It’s cringe
But it’s not as cringe as caring about rym
Dilate tranny

Attached: 9F5F1B41-DF11-4E9A-BC4A-6C3969313BD5.png (1272x1076, 113K)