Press S to spit

So it turns out Fandangalongo has no fucking idea what he’s talking about and just said what he did to rake in views and praise on his review on IGOR.
This is clearly evident in his conversation with Cole Cuchna on Spotify’s Dissect podcast.

open.spotify.com/episode/1bBUa6ldZjxh0bXHhQitTl?si=2bjUbsGLRs2lnipZ_amb0A

Attached: 5D4BF665-3784-406C-A648-D248D57352FB.jpg (2300x1124, 362K)

im positive you're jealous of fantano and want to do what he does

Not like we didn't already know this. Just forget about Fandango and move on. He will go away the moment you ignore him and stop making publicity for him.

>So it turns out Fandangalongo has no fucking idea what he’s talking about
To the surprise of nobody.

This is likely how Fantano justifies haters in his own mind
Pathetic tbqh

this

Post a rundown, I'm not going to listen a podcast

I would be if he knew what he was talking about
Sadly I’m not into making a fool of myself to anyone above a 84 IQ in exchange for views and cash

Attached: CDAE7F56-AB35-4BC7-8620-0CBDAB7668F1.jpg (720x703, 126K)

fuck off Fagthony

yeah ok buddy whatever helps you non stop post about a guy you dislike

If i’m being honest, I was recently banned for making too many threads praising this guy. If you like him and you like IGOR and aren’t afraid to get disillusioned, have a listen to the podcast I linked in the OP. If you know anything about Tyler or IGOR, it will be very clear that fantano doesn’t know Jack shit about anything and is completely unprepared to speak with a music expert on the topic

Attached: 8BEF8BBB-4CC5-4CE6-A1E9-520A8C30E952.jpg (903x1877, 267K)

>Fandangalongo has no fucking idea what he’s talking about and just said what he did to rake in views and praise
He has been like that for years already.

Fraud

Samefag

stop posting this guy

S

Fuck Fantano. He is the enemy of music at this point. No better than any of the other mainstream gatekeepers in the industry. He is paid to spit propaganda for the teenage masses. He's actually pretty dangerous in regard to his influence.

Attached: 1555775334579.png (974x500, 728K)

S

You think he would have enough money to buy a new fucking shirt after all these years

Can't wait until fagtano gets fired and starts grifting credit cards and eating half-eaten Panera sandwiches to get by

of course I'm jealous. being able to put food on your plate by spouting whatever opinion you want at a bunch of pseud zoomers, just for listening to music all day? why wouldn't I be jealous? why does that mean I can't criticize what he does?

Fantano probably dresses like a cartoon character and has a wardrobe full of the same checked shirts.

this board needs a containment general for all this garbage, and mods need to enforce off topic crap like this to go there.

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

Completely disagree. Let the Fantano hatred fester- it'll spill over into his fanbase and destroy him eventually. YouTube keeps forcing this shit down everyone's throat because it has a monopoly

>ur just jealous
what are you? 5?

Not surprising because Fagthony is a completely 2-dimensional person

lol because he wouldn't get even more views from shitting over it ala DAMN?

this board has become such a dumpster fire
glad i migrated years ago

>glad I migrated years ago
guess that's why you just posted on Yea Forums dumbass

morbid curiosity
for threads like these is the equivalent of /rekt/

isn't fantano the alt-right guy?

Right on time
We need 2 more before you kill yourself

cringe

Yep

my point exactly

Yeah he's an obvious smug neolibral/alt-righter who uses PC language to hide

I'm positive if we let you go off on this for another five minutes some kind of Freudian penis envy and accusations of Nazism will come up.

I don't think anyone here actually cares about his opinion, it's redditcancer that does.

Fuck off newfag