Anime music is so fucking bad

Anime music is so fucking bad.

Attached: B492557F-78D4-4F74-9648-DE3B8F5A63D4.png (1700x1208, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2ZMhkhNfcw
youtube.com/watch?v=lFbpbrb7x98
youtube.com/watch?v=F3EgV-AD7Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=b-elgADLjmU
youtube.com/watch?v=-h_H4g2Px-g
youtube.com/watch?v=BJk0BcSB3kU
youtube.com/watch?v=2FjItHWsaqs
youtube.com/watch?v=IP9dFPNuh9A
youtube.com/watch?v=jRHJntLYMh0
streamable.com/ukdsm
youtube.com/watch?v=acWt000Vods
youtube.com/watch?v=VWABMXjo5Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
youtube.com/watch?v=HyHGowi-AMk
youtube.com/watch?v=ESZ426pUwD0
youtube.com/watch?v=S70krAJ09fk
youtube.com/watch?v=34McNneyJkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah it's not a good music genre. Video game music, on the other hand, is total kino genre.

What do you expect from a non anglo country

Bruh who the fuck are those two faggots on the left.
Let me guess, a new SJW Evangelion? Why do these fucks always have to rebrand good shit. Just leave the show alone.

Eat shit get out my country.

The girl is new but the guy was in the original show. He befriended shinji mid-late into the show.

Doesn't that show mostly just use classical music aside from the intro and outro?

Cringe

Attached: D7dUzovUEAI7IMs.jpeg.jpg (680x510, 123K)

Yes. That includes Gorillaz

I like that one song from jojo’s.

Kaworu was in NGE you fucking poser

don't reply to bait

I don't understand where this idea comes from. Anime has excellent music. I'd say it has the best soundtrack music of any medium/industry. The opening, ending etc. music is also very high quality.

>kino
>music
kill yourself faggot

You could say that movie soundtracks are a kino genre.

SONO CHI NO SADAME

Fairy Gone has some nice music in it

kill yourself faggot

Imagine getting this bent out of shape over a joke.

kill yourself faggot

I WISH

THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

They both fucking blow.

I hate it when people list anime or game music as their favorite music.

Anime has a very high quality of music, and video games are also full of great music.

Depends on which anime. And who is making the soundtrack of course.

Attached: susumu_hirasawa.jpg (462x337, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N2ZMhkhNfcw

Attached: 1.webm (472x342, 94K)

komm susser tod is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=lFbpbrb7x98
youtube.com/watch?v=F3EgV-AD7Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=b-elgADLjmU
youtube.com/watch?v=-h_H4g2Px-g
youtube.com/watch?v=BJk0BcSB3kU
youtube.com/watch?v=2FjItHWsaqs

bump

Idk, I think they make some pretty good music

>doesn't recognise Kaworu
Wow

For me, it's Durarara music

Attached: Cq1_V1xWgAAnGXY.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IP9dFPNuh9A

youtube.com/watch?v=jRHJntLYMh0

streamable.com/ukdsm

It's true. I have a friend who exclusively listens to anime music, video game soundtracks and YouTube remixes of random crap like Fat Rat.
I put on some Current 93 and he was like "haha yeah man, anyway back to ching chong nihao Japan music".

>It's true
See

It's all soulless garbage.

Attached: 1545091447075.jpg (2116x2145, 856K)

You didn't have time to listen to them, and soulless and garbage don't mean anything. You're just blindly lashing out because you're programmed to be anti-anime no matter what.

IM CRYING
MISSING MY LOVER
I DONT HAVE THE POWER

Attached: 96357241-BC98-4A7A-AB17-27F865323A75.png (2208x1242, 2.59M)

No. I used to watch anime. A lot of, in highschool. Even then I didn't like the music. Once I reached the age of about 16 I stopped watching it entirely because it is the most contrived, stilted and intellectually devoid type of media available outside of mainstream American/Western television.

Literally Bruce Faulkner's score for DBZ is better than anything the Japanese 'composers' have ever come up with for anime.
That being said, Japanese orchestral video game music is almost always very good. Particularly Uematsu and the lady who did Kingdom Hearts.

If you had actually watched anime then you'd know that it has very high quality music.

>because it is the most contrived, stilted and intellectually devoid type of media available outside of mainstream American/Western television.
This is false.

>Literally Bruce Faulkner's score for DBZ is better than anything the Japanese 'composers' have ever come up with for anime.
It isn't, and you are only saying this because you are programmed to be rabidly anti-anime and pro-Western. You are an NPC.

NPCs watch anime because they have no mastery of their own spiritual dimension, they are soulless husks whose identity relies on the consumption of media which is foreign to their racial and spiritual background.

Anime is an extremely niche and unpopular hobby in the West.

>soulless
Doesn't mean anything. This is an NPC term.

>Anime is an extremely niche and unpopular hobby in the West.

Do you live in the 1980's? Dragonball, One Piece, Naruto, Sailor Moon and Deathnote popularised anime beyond belief. In every highschool classroom of 20-30 people there are guaranteed to be at least 5+ people who watch anime. You are living in a fantasy world.

>anime music
>video game music

What exactly do people mean by this, not every anime and vidya OST sound the same. I don't know if weird but I can believe someone might only listen to say J-Pop or Idolshit because of anime but I can't imagine there are people who listen to multiple genres that they might not otherwise be familiar with just because of anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=acWt000Vods
youtube.com/watch?v=VWABMXjo5Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
youtube.com/watch?v=HyHGowi-AMk
youtube.com/watch?v=ESZ426pUwD0

Sometimes anime uses some non Jap music and it's pretty cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=S70krAJ09fk
youtube.com/watch?v=34McNneyJkk

There's only a couple of popular anime and they're popular in spite of being anime. Being seriously into anime is extremely looked down upon, even within so-called anime communities.

Not at all true. Particularly with the advent of the internet, being extremely into anime is just seen as a neutral thing. You either have a serious inferiority complex or your personal experiences have been exceptional and have thus marred your ability to analyse social relations on an objective level.

t. used to watch Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Higurashi, Elfen Lied, Blade of the Immortal, Basilisk in class in highschool and no one gave a shit, everyone treated me normally

Being seriously into anime is not a neutral thing, it's very looked down upon. Even in "anime communities," which are filled mostly with self-loathing cucks.

>You either have a serious inferiority complex or your personal experiences have been exceptional and have thus marred your ability to analyse social relations on an objective level.
Both of these are false.

You are deluded and you have no refutations whatsoever. Nobody cares about people who are into anime. This isn't the early 2000's.I graduated highschool in 2016 and nobody gave a fuck. You are a retard.

No, you are deluded.

>Nobody cares about people who are into anime.
This is incredibly false. Anime and its fans are a massive issue that is being constantly talked about.

>You are a retard.
No, you are.

lol

I'm from Yea Forums, I literally cannot be a retard, sorry Yea Forums and /jp/poster. Apply yourself to something beyond your Japanese cartoons.

I never said or implied anywhere that I frequent either of those boards, and having been to Yea Forums I know that it is full of retards.

>Apply yourself to something beyond your Japanese cartoons.
What Japanese cartoons? We are talking about anime.

>Being seriously into anime is extremely looked down upon, even within so-called anime communities
are you on crack?

Attached: 1399574946375.png (300x300, 43K)

Anime is so fucking bad

Asian music is so fucking bad/soulless/empty (just like trap)

Why would stating a fact mean that I must be on crack?

See Anime is not bad and it makes no sense to claim that it is.

Actually meant to link to

CUS NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

did you even watch it? lmfao

Mostly but I still listen to the Death Note soundtracks. There is LITERALLY no other band or artist that makes music like that.

>Anime is an extremely niche and unpopular hobby in the West.
I'd argue it's one of the most popular

Watching battle shounen doesn't count.

>an actual 'anime aren't cartoons' autist
wew

gtfo. anime is popular as fuck

Anime and cartoons aren't the same thing, and autism doesn't exist.

>There's only a couple of popular anime and they're popular in spite of being anime. Being seriously into anime is extremely looked down upon, even within so-called anime communities.

anime is just one nation's output of cartoons

no, nobody cares if people are into anime. its looked down on by the japanese more than it is westerners. people are are into anime are completely off normies' radars

I hope your not talking about Maximum The Hormone because I like them but they are identical to SOAD.

quoting your own bullshit again doesn't make you correct

No, anime and cartoons are different kinds of animation.

>no, nobody cares if people are into anime
>people are are into anime are completely off normies' radars
Completely wrong.

>its looked down on by the japanese more than it is westerners
Wishful thinking.

I am correct.

Death Note soundtrack is just post-rock. Kaiji soundtrack was made by same guy.

No cowboy bebop