What went so wrong?

what went so wrong?

Attached: 1509826701447.jpg (2247x3000, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4TBQPqNR5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews

>dad beat the shit out of him
>brothers would fuck young broads in front of him
>drugs
>fame
>macaulay culkin
>anesthetics
>plastic surgery
>8-figure child molestation settlements

I think that's all of them

Kikes

hee hee

pale nigger

Why did you let him get away?

youtube.com/watch?v=H4TBQPqNR5I

Attached: gl0b99qky3s21.jpg (999x1500, 358K)

things were always wrong, user.

this film exists and it's Mister Lonely

plastic surgery
skin whitening
molesting boys
bubbles the chimp

Molesting kids.

His father kept making fun of his nose.

No childhood made him recreate childhood in his older years, his father was abusing the whole Jackson 5 in terms of workload and overall push, his addiction to morphine was common yet in the last days mixed and asked his doctor for double demerol dose, he wanted to not do the "This is it" concert and leave people unsatisfied yet missing him big time while trolling ticket buyers.

He's the King of Pop, unique voice register and pretty above average singular beats, a composer, singer, performer, Michael is a genius but also had a price to pay for his derail in general.

I'd blame his father more than him for what he became.

came here to say this

>Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon have said that their father was not abusive and that the whippings, which were harder on Michael because he was younger, kept them disciplined and out of trouble.

cope lol
justifying your dad beating your defenseless ass as a child

If I had one dollar for each pedophile in this board I'd have more net worth than Michael Jackson and Jeff Bezos combined, in difference from Michael I'd let him touch my children but I wouldn't allow you because you're probably on of those pedos who go saying others are pedos when you're a huge one, it's common around pedos to deny and hide behind other pedos that they are not pedos by promoting anti-pedo propaghanda, yet it's OK, being a pedo is a big crime everywhere and I don't think a girl from less than 14 years old can sustain a dick but look at Scaruffi he will go to a country where he can marry a 12 y/o like it happened in the middle age, why don't you do that and stop hiding your true paedophilia? ... Also all those bastards you kindly protect grow up in 5 years to become shit heads like all Gen Z nowadays, they don't stay children forever and even conspire to get money from anyone that could've abuse them along with their bitches that are crazy and twisted with the dollar bill, yet in the case of MJ it might be a sure case of pedophilia yet it doesn't diminish his real work the work we should criticize him for, the one he releases and his virtues in music.

But he's white

Dude there's a documentary where Michael tells the interviewer straight up that his dad beat him, how delusional can you be

Just typical cognitive dissonance and cope
>yeah we were beaten
>no it's not abuse

it's a way of reclaiming some feeling of control

I'll only say it twice Mike, the third is a black eye.

Attached: descarga (3).jpg (310x163, 9K)

Oh yeah Dad? I became white so you can actually see the black eye.

Attached: rlylyla.png (506x491, 643K)