Ourgirl

What happened to CHVRCHES, Yea Forums?

Their latest album is almost impossible to listen to - nothing sticks. Every Open Eye had some good, high-energy tracks and I’m sure most people enjoyed Bones of What We Believe.

Attached: E25F73B3-019F-4B21-8E60-B4B8F6B1DB8E.gif (320x265, 993K)

The real redpill is that all those albums are shit

/your/girl. Do not want
And it’s called selling out

TBOWYB is a legitimately good modern synthpop record.

Goddamn this fetal alcohol syndrome bitch is ugly.

chvrches has always sucked
even at their best it was mediocre radio alternative synth pop

What's your favorite album ? And why is it TBOWYB ?

>band used to suck
>band still sucks
Clearly nothing happened. The only people that like(d) them were pathetic waifufags and teen girls who wanted to feel empowered. Either way, it was never about the music, which was always low quality.

Caught-out-COLD
Hiding from you in this skin
So-OLD
I'll-come-CLEAN
Everyone-everyone-KNOWS
It's-ME

And if I recover
Will you be my comfort?
Or it can be over
Or we can just leave it here
So pick any number
Choose any color
I've got the answer
Open the envelope

Attached: Laurennnnn.jpg (2710x1773, 1.3M)

typical glasweigan, or "weedgie".
They're an awful people

Well if that’s true how is lardball supposed to use them to get attention?

Man, I wonder what if Lavren starts a solo career. I'd be pleased to help her with the writing/ production, but I'm just an europoor, the distance between us too big.
I find her voice interesting and doing something different might turn out quite well.
I quite enjoy Every Open Eye. I was browsing the Yea Forums archive and thought I should give it a try. I didn't have too many expectations, but I was surprisingly pleased with her voice, so sweet, mellow and innocent. It's a comfy listening, it doesn't try to shock you, it's just catchy, joyous music for moments when I feel less fucked up.

Attached: chvrches_(2278).jpg (1396x1067, 765K)

shut the fuck up, we can't talk about anything with your dumb shit

Legit question fatass, calm your moobs

No ones talking about him, and stop de-railing threads that have anything to do with CHVRCHES or Lauren with your little obsession.

Calm
Your
Moobs

Anyone who get's annoyed at your bullshit is isn't Brandon. Now you've gone and fucked up another thread of actual discussion so you can pathetically shit on someone. Take it as your little accomplishment for the day, I guess.

bb :3

I asked a simple question, you were the one who decided to sperg
Oh and
>Goddamn this fetal alcohol syndrome bitch is ugly.
Quality thread

it was about your dumb muh Brandon shit. no one cares. go away

I’m sorry lardass, I’ll be quiet now

just kill yourself already i'm tired of your stupid meme bullshit and grudge you hav against m, you destroyed my legacy on this board. just fuck you and kill yourself. fucking retard.
LEAVE ME ALONE GODDAMN

and now he's acting like he's Brandon. this is sad.

Desperate samefagging

>muh grudge
what a pathetic lardass

From you.

Still trying to live down that drunken rant you took on the board hey?

Pout big guy
Pout alot

this!

Brandon, is it necessary another thread for your stupid bullshit? Why?

So, what about CHVRCHES guys? Rumour has it they're going to be writing and recording their new album in the desert.

shut it lardass

Had not heard that

>Rumour has it they're going to be writing and recording their new album in the desert.
That sounds awesome.

Yeah I'm hyped. What do you guys think it's going to sound like? Synthpop and stoner rock fusion?

bb :3

I think it will sound sub-par and wrong

Probably lame like the last one

I'm not sure about the stoner rock thing, but I feel like they'd make great shit and be so inspired by the California desert. like gloomy and sometimes sunny synthpop, so going back to their roots but also hearing the influence the environment took of them.

user didn’t say Cali

Ok?