So are you finally gonna accept this album as part of the Yea Forumscore?

Attached: igor.jpg (2000x2000, 2.42M)

Accept it as garbage? Yeah, sure. Fits in with the rest I guess.

Good album but Fantano and falseflagging are going to shepherd the weak-headed into hating it.

Man we got ourselves a real intellectual here, IQ must be over 180, our pitiful peanut brains pale in comparison to the ultimate being here

>album is out less than a week
>”it’s definitely Yea Forumscore now, right?!”
Fuck off tourist your favourite flavour-of-the-month record doesn’t qualify just because you keep spamming it

Yea Forumscore isn’t even worth the pixels it’s made of. if you have any self respect you’ll ignore that phony trash.

cmon

people calling every album that has hype for 1 month Yea Forumscore immediately is kind of a meme by now. happened with MGMT which is barely posted nowadays. happened with daughters which is barely posted nowadays. pretty sure it was the same with flower boy which is barely posted nowadays. or any of the new swans albums.

Based

>MGMT barely posted
>Someone literally posts the "I GRIEVE IN STEREO" frog every day

>not ignoring dumb frogposters

Yea Forumsdrone NPC

Cringe

"hurr hurr its mucore, because I need validation to like it"

for the love of fuck please stop spamming this dogshit album. its a 6/10 at best if anyone else besides tyler released it we would have had one thread if that. FUCK OFF WITH THE SHILLGOR PLEASE

both Punk Revolution Now and Spectrum Pulse gave it a 6/10, therefore it's a 6/10.

NOT Yea ForumsCORE

The swans albums are actually posted somewhat regularly but they’re definitely not Yea Forumscore by any stretch.

dubs of truth.

>Admitting you’re a sheep

He isn’t ultimate anything, but based on your lame little tantrum here, yeah Your pitiful peanut brain pales in comparison

>daughters gets barely posted
>literally every other thread is some variation on "abrasive as fuck"

cringe

Yea Forums has shit taste in music but you all knocked it out of the park with this one. Kino af