The more you fags shit on her album the more you’re unintentionally memeing me into becoming a big fan of hers...

the more you fags shit on her album the more you’re unintentionally memeing me into becoming a big fan of hers. i just bought one of her hoodies and i’m going to see her on tour :(

Attached: 7CDFEAF2-6BC5-4223-80C8-95ED51D98685.jpg (1242x1236, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YL2HRdjDKnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same here.

desu I kinda like Bad Guy

Did you also become a fag because you knew your father didn't want a gay son?

her lips are so thick...

Let us know how many times she fucks up her live performance.

DESU though I'd go just to see Ultimate Man.

God damn I really want to cum on her fucking face

Aye bruh.

Attached: 155589215484382689.webm (428x240, 646K)

get a real job

my nigga denzel sold out ..........

uhm.. ok?
drink a lot of water fag, it's important

She gets clout, he gets those lips. It's a win-win.

lmao "clout cobain" he was kinda corny from the beginning ngl

He hasn't been good since N64.

> :(

youtube.com/watch?v=YL2HRdjDKnw
The future of music everyone.

me in 2012 with lana del rey

I bought the vinyl (peach colored, mmm) the day of release.

You will rue the fucking day in 15 years, when she is a legend and I have the first pressing. It sounds really good, too.

the marketing of Billie Eilish will be studied for years to come. We all fell into the trap

She was marketed no differently than any other pop star.

The trick is that the product is actually good. The marketing kind of happened on its own, thanks to the seething teens who hate to realize there is a talent divide among their peers.

The best conspiracies are those that happen in an organic and decentralized manner.

hard disagree there chief. She is the most manufactured pop star ive ever seen, catapulted to household-name status before she'd put out a record, all based on her designed-in-a-boardroom persona and non stop promotion

The most manufactured pop star you've ever seen.

You mean getting butthurt kids to seethe online is the greatest music industry psy-op in living history? That none of that force-fed powerplay on TV and radio, back when people watched MTV for the music videos, back when the recording industry was extremely profitable because people would actually buy records, that none of that was as orchestrated as launching a few rumors on social media?

It's all irrelevant anyway, because if she wouldn't be good, it would be a waste of resources, right?

I mean, they pushed the Whitney Houston hard, major films and everything, but she was also expected to move units.

Seething teens are peanuts in comparison.

Billie's main marketing arguments are that her brother makes really good songs, and she has a personal and charismatic voice.

But you have plenty of time to cope with the facts, she ain't going nowhere soon.