Didn't go to prom. music for this feel

Attached: jsakabcjasbcj.jpg (633x758, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eO-eAldJmA8
youtube.com/watch?v=M68GkrZQbZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wojakshitter not going to prom
Wow, I am so shocked right now.

hank williams - im so lonesome i could cry

I didn't either it's no big deal

I got you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=eO-eAldJmA8

I went two years in a row and both times I wished I'd stayed at home instead. Worst part is I had a date both times too

They Spent Their Wild Youthful Days In The Glittering World Of The Salons by legendary American shoegaze band The Swirlies released in 1996 on Taang! records.

NEVER WENT TO PROM

NOW I'M STUCK ON THE DANCE FLOOR

Is this a boyboywestcoast line

don't worry op, it gets better

lol juss keeding i was a shitchanner in hs but by the time of prom i found a qt emo gf, which were rarer in those days

now that you've crossed this threshold you will forever be a loser

youtube.com/watch?v=M68GkrZQbZw
Here u go mang

Same. Stayed home and played League of Legends (when it was season 3). I would gladly do it again.

I didn't either, but I don't care. Going would have been even worse suicide fuel. I hardly even knew anyone in high school. Listen to something comfy and play some comfy vidya like minecraft or dwarf fortress. It's not a big deal.

Attached: veganSquad.gif (748x688, 399K)

>don't worry op, it gets better
Don't lie to him. Unless you have a great paying job that allows you to have fun, be stimulated and doesn't require much effort life is a miserable chore.

I was forced to go my senior year, had shitty time. You really probably didn’t miss much. If you don’t listen to the normalfags with regards to musical culture, don’t fold to the normalfag prahm meme.

this

This is the wierdo who hisses at people in the halls thinking he’s cool I guarantee it

me neither and the only ones who had fun at all got laid which wasnt actually that many people so dont worry about it

i went twice with the girl i was in love with and it sucked my FUCKING dick. if you have the opportunity to go again, don’t

obviously prom doesn't mean much in the long run but you're still gonna regret not going

no you wont. dont fuck with him

don't fuck with experience, child

im 25. i dont regret not going at all i just got high with my friends playing snes and listening to music how is that not a better experience

you are mentally 15

how do you at all assume that from 2 posts.

my man it was s5 for me i think.

>duuude just smoke weed and play vidya
>forget about this opportunity to meet girls and get laid that's literally been handed to you

Yeah thats where you meet girls. At prom. Lmfao how old are you

why r u so judgmental man let him be

see >obviously prom doesn't mean much in the long run
samefag

I'm not American. We don't have proms here.
But I danced with a girl at my graduation.

>Surely real life will be exactly like my shitty teen movies!
Utter cretin lmao

We all didn't go to prom, user

Is what I would say were I a fucking Americuck

Why wouldn't you go to prom? It's one day. Why would you do the samr thing you do everyday on prom?

nothing more cretinous than wasting your youth high in front of an snes

yeah thats what i did everyday. youre a fucking retard

dude chill out and toke up, we're gonna play castlevania next

currently the worst thread on Yea Forums by far. nice work retards

Do burgernigs actually have proms? Holy shit I thought it was just a movie thing.

Literally who gives a fuck? I probably didn't even know prom was going on whenever it was happening and I have never once thought about what it would have been like in the decade since. I have plenty of regrets from my high school era but prom is not one of them. Glad I missed it. Most of the time I forget I was at my graduation.

Boys aren't supposed to go to prom if they aren't athlete jocks. Really most dudes I know end up going to prom after the graduate, because they are like 19 and have a senior gf.