Racist. Fascist. Incel

Racist. Fascist. Incel.
Yeah...it’s gonna be a yikes from me.

Attached: 3E1683BE-6005-4E27-92D1-255F17049BA3.jpg (592x395, 29K)

He's engaged and he used to be a volcel, not an incels.

>Racist. Fascist
Nothing wrong with any of that.

Morrissey is so based I fucking love him so much

>makes shit music
that's the only dealbreaker from me

Britain is for whites, Mohammad.

Based.

I've always loved The Smiths, but hated Morrissey, and I've gotta say...

wtf I love Morrissey now

The Smiths are my favourite band. I've seen Morrissey live three times. I don't think I can do it this time. He doesn't stand for anything he used to.

He stands for more important things now like the future and culture of his homeland.

the future of a country with a declining birthrate?

You know deep down that you're larping, admit it and move on. I was once like you, there is another way.

Is the answer to a declining birth rate is to bring in more brown people?

Yes.
No I'm not.
If you can't see how dangerous it is to immigrate this much of muslims and blacks to a western country then you are blind.

>declining birthrate
why does everyone pretend this is a bad thing that requires importing 3rd world people to "fix"?
It's only bad for corporations that want to sell more shit. Just downscale and enjoy less traffic.

As if your adjectives perpetuated by NME and Rolling Stones and not any of his actual political standings are going to change how people feel about him, great music is great music, politics have no place or effect on that at all
Or in your language, listen to Bona Drag you bluepilling tard

Didn't know he was that based.

You're misguided and not acquainted with history. Racial and ethnic displacement and immigration has happened frequently since prehistory and can't be avoided, but in retrospect generally has had little impact on the region or culture itself - or at the very least, change is the natural course of things.

The sooner that you accept that a change in a country's racial makeup is inevitable and that there is nothing unique about this particular influx of persons from third world countries to the west, the happier you will become. It truly doesn't matter. The great thing about culture is that it changes and avoids stagnation, almost by definition.

The Smiths is the greatest rock band of all time (yes even greater than The Beatles and Pink Floyd) and you can keep seething Mohammed

You’re right, we should just open the borders of every white country and stop enforcing immigration laws, because it doesn’t matter right? Fuck off, some people want a homeland.

the way you use the word 'homeland' is completely meaningless

He should've got his 4th Oscar for Phantom Thread

look im no racist or nationalist but morrissey in his youth was most certainly not an incel, any sex he wasnt having was totally by choice
he was a sexy ass motherfucker and millions of people will agree

for jew

Attached: 567756.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Based and I’m a brown fella. Gunna throw on some of The Smiths now.

There's a difference between not enforcing any immigration laws and accepting that a change in a country's racial makeup is natural and inevitable. White supremacy is based on a feeble misunderstanding of history and anthropology, or at worst, a willful ignorance of facts and history. You're angry at things you can't control and processes that are inevitable. You'll be a lot less frightened if you accept that the world naturally changes and that no culture can exist untarnished (whatever that means) forever.

could fuck literally any man or woman he wanted for 20 years at least
imagine seeing anybody who isn't an upper middle class white social democrat as an existential threat

why do shitskins love the smiths so much

Jewish lie. Remember kids, always do and think the opposite of what the Jew says. And think very carefully.

The greatest thing about all of this is that oh dearers don't realize that despite whatever he may personally believe, Morrissey also just says outrageous shit to keep his name in the press. Pushing 30 years past his prime and he's still making headlines. He's based on that alone and also checkmate zoomers.

Volcels aren't incels

this
these art hoes who cancel him now because the guardian tells them to still loved him a few years ago even after national front disco, calling the chinese subspecies, irish blood english heart, calling reggae and rap vile ethnic music or whatever, etc.
he's been doing this for years and nobody cared until the mass media made it a big story and tied it to the alt right narrative

Lmao read a history book you twat. The Roman empire collapsed in large part due to an influx of non romans into the empire. Certainly NOT the only reason, but a pretty big one. Moreover, the last influx of non-European into Europe was the Muslim conquests, which took hundreds of years to undo. The massive immigration we're seeing into Europe by non-Europeans is unprecedented and to assert otherwise is just plain fucking disingenuous. This hasn't happened in millennia and when you look at when it happened elsewhere, like Asia for example, it was brutal, genocidal, and unwelcome. Stop hiding behind your professor's talking points and do a little critical thinking. Racial displacement is a disaster for any group being replaced and there are some of us who dont want to be assimilated into the brown horse. It's that simple. We dont want the guiding light of human achievement and all that it has built to be run roughshod over by people who would kill you if they could, and will rob you if they can. Wake up man.

This, as someone who's followed his career for a long time, Morrissey's public statements get more incendiary the poorer his music is selling or the less popular he is. The alt-right shit is probably largely just a way to make sure he's still in the press every week. He probably unironically has BPD and craves attention whether positive or negative.

The Southern Californian and Northern Mexico fanbase loves the flamboyant and dramatic that is not often found in English music as well as the staunch otherness that is part and parcel of border culture. This Charming Man is basically the anthem of hipster Tijuana and has been forever.

the majority is always a potential threat

wait, Morrissey's still a virgin?

I’m a spic and yeah, we love Morrissey. It mostly has to do with the balladry that accompanies much of his music and his style as a vocalist specifically the nature of his vocal timbre and vibrato. It weirdly has a decent amount in common with corridos and what not, so it makes sense why he gets a lot of love from us Latinos.

>Racial and ethnic displacement and immigration has happened frequently since prehistory and can't be avoided, but in retrospect generally has had little impact on the region or culture itself
>little impact on the region or culture itself
Now that's some straight up bullshit

The way you're writing this makes me think you're trying to mess with /pol/ without making it too obvious, I guess you succeeded decently well

I had no idea this was happening

Morrissey should just live in Mexico and fuck some chico's bussy desu

He had a sexual experience with a girl around age 11, he cited it as being "a terrible decision"

Attached: promoted-media-optimized_55e50fda5c901.jpg (599x600, 60K)

No he lost his virginity with some girl during Smiths days

If you're from LA you'd know 100%

it's easy to say you were volcel after you already had sex

I like how you conclude that an empires demise - one that became too large to control due to faulty power distributions and communicating amongst such an enormous continent( AND had millions of conquered lands that assimilated over centuries) - to simply being foreigners overtaking the lands. Fucking retard. Not even center or left just skullfuckingly exhausting you didn't receive a high school or secondary school education

This post is so unbelievably factually incorrect that I got tired just reading it. I can't believe dubs were wasted on this fucking garbage.

I'm not even going to bother trying to pick this apart in full because you seem very content to remain ignorant, but I'll hit on a few key points. First - the Roman Empire did not collapse as a result of non-Romans coming INTO the empire, it collapsed in PART because Rome overreached its boundaries and attempted to conquer plots of land that were either resistant to Roman control, culturally opposed to Rome, or geographically too far away to realistically keep an eye on. It was not a case of brown people coming INTO Rome, it was a case of Rome attempting to rule the world before it had the power to do so. Regardless, it was not even close to the largest reason that the empire went belly-up.

Next, the mass immigration into Europe right now is only larger than previous immigration events in terms of actual physical numbers of immigrants, but is not even close to as great a population shift as we've seen in previous influxes of immigrants from outside the west.

Asking me to do critical thinking here is truly ironic when you believe that white culture is the "guiding light of human achievement" when all of western thought and language was adopted from previous cultures that you would likely not now consider to be white. You clearly have no understanding of history or the fact that cultures come, go, and change shape. You just have to let these things go and understand that civilisation will continue whether Europe is predominantly white or not.

It's easy to call you an incel if you call one of the most sexual men on the planet not a volcel lmao

Attached: MORRISSEY_VIVA+HATE-325579.jpg (373x500, 21K)

>Racial and ethnic displacement and immigration has happened frequently since prehistory
Sad but true
>and can't be avoided
Just like death but you still do everything in your power to stay alive for as long as possible right? If you see a piano about to fall on your head you will dodge it if you can, you won't just accept it just because LOL DEATH NORMAL, hell you would even try to dodge it even if it were a nuclear bomb, that's called a survival instinct and anyone who has not been as subverted as you would have
>but in retrospect generally has had little impact on the region or culture itself
Yes because the American continent has had the exact same culture before and after the European invasion because it's still the same region; subversion really does run so deep to a point in which people just abandon any form of common sense and instinct
>or at the very least, change is the natural course of things.
It is also natural to fight against your demise whether is imminent or not
>The sooner that you accept that a change in a country's racial makeup is inevitable and that there is nothing unique about this particular influx of persons from third world countries to the west, the happier you will become. It truly doesn't matter
Again with the weakling subservient subversive slave mentality
>The great thing about culture is that it changes and avoids stagnation, almost by definition
Change is not always good, if you could get rid of your subversion for a minute and got your eyes and your common sense back you would be able to see that there is one race that is responsible for the greatest, most amazing and most beautiful things on history and that it would be sad to see it go extinct

who cares?

Morrissey's just asexual.

birthrate's aren't static you fucking KIKE

this gerneration's birth rates might be down but only corporations and businesses are upset about it. when living costs reduce then the birth rate would increase.

FUCKING JEW

He's clearly not,
The right person never came along and now he feels too old to want or need anyone

Attached: tumblr_p7ldmuNlCH1ugv7b3o1_500.gif (500x369, 647K)

have sex

The more you ignore me, the closer I get

I think people are (reasonably) angry that this time their culture is not being erased by invading hordes but by their own governments selling them out and bringing the invaders right into their homes. It's also a completely nonsensical argument to pretend cultures need to be erased because it only ever goes one way. It's all about erasing all Western cultures but not being allowed to touch any other ones. Only one group is being shamed for wanting to be proud of their heritage.

Just cause this is half a /pol/ thread, I'd like to throw out that the anti-immigration or less immigration viewpoint shouldn't really be applied to black people in general. There are plenty of black people who are and were proud citizens of the British crown. The problem that you want to address and is more germane overall is Islam and its seeming incompatibility to traditional Britsh life. Actual racists (and otherwise) should just focus their attention and arguments there because that's something most people can intellectually get behind if given a chance to think about. Throwing overt racism into it just poisons the well and clouds the overall point that well-meaning and patriotic people might like to make.

This is Steven btw

Jokes on you tard, he hates being called Steven

Attached: 2c793553c7af0ddc2c36bdc917c7efe4--drinking-vegetarian.jpg (500x476, 35K)

nazi incel russian bot beta basedboy alt right white males fuck off..

Neither of you even refuted my points. I'm still waiting for an argument. Fucking embarrassing

If you don't support destroying your nations with people who are culturally incompatible than you are a nahtzeeeee

>the future of a country with a declining birthrate?
There are countless reasons for this:

>Women not wanting children until later in life because society has tricked them into believing they can "have it all"
>astronomical rental property prices combined with a high cost of living and stagnant wages
>men being forced to pay child support for kids they're banned from seeing due to divorce
>uncertainty regarding Brexit and the future stability of the country
>schools being indoctrination camps
>a government that is openly hostile towards its people
>media aggressively promoting hedonism over family values
>housing so expensive that people have to live with their parents into their 30's to ever have a chance of owning property
>mental heath crisis and a one size fits all treatment system that doesn't work

I could go on and on.

Attached: ZA0F2XU.jpg (800x988, 115K)

>Literally a country still under monarchal rule, which is inherently run on nepotism and requires zero qualification other than being born to be in a position of power over the entire country
>Believes Oliver Cromwell was a hero when he was a literally rapist and murdered countless innocents
>Brexit
Fucking hell why are leftists raging over a man saying what needs to be said about such a shithole

But everyone does say it's about Islam (in Britain at least). But your political elites and commentators have decided Muslims are a race so it's racist to be against Islam despite the fact your country is the home base of terrorist and grooming organizations. People just tried to use it as a political tactic and now it's blowing up in their faces. Just the other day I saw a clip of that feminist politician who has been crying about Sargon for three years calling a brown Muslim racist for making other Muslims look bad because he was protesting the gay agenda. Leftists got themselves in this situation and refuse to accept it so it won't get resolved until the general populace storms the parliament and hangs all their traitorous politicians on the street.

>Literally a country still under monarchal rule, which is inherently run on nepotism and requires zero qualification other than being born to be in a position of power over the entire country
Not true. The Royal Family doesn't make or enforce laws, that's all handled by the government. The Monarchy have veto powers but they're never used and they don't interfere in politics, their role is pretty much exclusively ceremonial.

They literally just had a whole controversy over letting a baboon marry into the family. It is not hard to be a royal and it is not relevant to the actual country itself. After Charles dies they'll probably just disband the monarchy.

God I hope so, can't wait for the queen to really be dead and Morrissey to tour more because of it

>After Charles dies they'll probably just disband the monarchy
They're a tourist attraction. They'll keep this thing going as long as people keep coming to the country to see them. When Brexit hits the royals will be the only draw we have.

>can't wait for the queen to really be dead
Destroy your precious history, goyim. We live in a multicultural society now. Bulldoze your churches and build shopping centers, high rise flats mosques, you don't want to be a bigot do you?

Did you have a stroke or were you trying to be smart?

I mean, the buildings and shit are the tourist attraction, they can hire larpers for that. The only reason there is any struggle at all over the issue is technically the royals own those things so if they went back to being private citizens that would all be their stuff. So the solution is clearly to force them out rather than do it legally.

>only one group is being shamed
That’s because its Jewish divide tactics. The banker families profit off of social lunacy and social tension. You can’t keep taking it serious, if anything it is a blessing because it reveals who the stupidest people are. Both the right and the left. And those who are on TV and on the internet who spew these ideologies and commentary are either evil, sociopathic, or are creating content for a paycheck. People really are just keeping the evil and sinful soul of deceit alive through a fucking breathing machine when the left and right attach to these ideas.

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic interests

Thats fucking disgusting mods get this out of my face

crimbe

>be Morrissey
>speak out against the two party stranglehold on British politics and endorse a third party
>immediately become the subject of an inquisition, records removed from stores and posters promoting his new album taken down
Really makes you think.

Attached: Screenshot_20190524_114916.jpg (1080x1999, 410K)

Don't be such a prude user, accept he's hotter than you ;)

They are. Anyone should just listen to Andrew Yang and they would realize this is true. Don’t even pay attention the UBI bullshit but the problems that he addresses are the real issues that Americans will have to face. Raising prices and stagnant wages has led to everyone being on edge and in anxiety. This is the outcome.

flooding the imperial core with unskilled labor is probably also not in your economic interest and especially if you're trying to enact resource-intensive welfare or commercial infrastructure programs in the united states

no politician is on your side or working for you

We have plenty of unskilled labor already due to young people opting to drop out of higher education instead of adopting a crippling financial debt

>Raising prices and stagnant wages has led to everyone being on edge and in anxiety.
Yet they still can't figure out why the birthrates are dropping.

Did England ever really recover from the 80s?

No, the lessons were not learned and it got worse.

>Nothing wrong with any of that.

Attached: MY2BTrK.jpg (333x333, 20K)

>unskilled labor
It's not even unskilled labor, it's people coming for free stuff.

You can have brown people bolstering your numbers and adopting your culture, or you can have brown people swarming your deserted little country in about 60 years. Wiser heads have done the math and decided any amount of fascist, racist squeakings are fine compared to racial armageddon.

You forgot alt-right, reactionary, homophobe, sexist and xenophobe and you would have modern leftists's insult bingo

Musten't forget transphobic

You forget uneducated

if the government wanted more children born they'd give you an income tax break after your 4th child

I think Hungary is doing something similar

Or maybe people can stop designing systems that require a subclass of humans to always flood in. You do realize the actual problem you are talking about doesn't get solved by just bringing in immigrants. Because if those people do manage to adapt to the culture they will be shat on the same as the rest of us and pushed aside for new mobs of harmful and low value immigrants. The key to all these problems is simply accepting we can let the population drop and figure things out from there.

i see granps ain't up to date with the latest memes

wtf i love the smiths now

do /pol/tards stay up really late or get up really early? because the volume of paste-eater-posts seems to increase in the wee hours of the morning.

>Racist. Fascist. Incel.

He is tho. Yikes @ Morrissey.

Aussies

>Wiser heads

You mean the people that fearmonger about a fucking bean (i.e: onions)? Or the people that fearmongered about brown people to push Brexit, which is costing the British economy billions.

*ahem*

Attached: mozza.jpg (236x385, 9K)

RIP Morrissey's legacy.
confirmed thought-crime committer, worse than pedophilia or murder in Europe

>the replacement of your people is OK and you should accept it because it's happened before
Hmm, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

This will only make his legacy stronger

SO MUCH YES. when will american rednecks realize realize outsiders driving down wages and taking opportunities from the working class is a GOOD thing

>some people care more about their culture and their values than about money
this breaks the leftoid's brain

More people in the country means more demand for products. Are you familiar with the Dunning Kruger effect?

What exactly is "their culture"? Is it supporting trans rights? Access to abortion?

oi m8, you got a loisence for those opinions?

These processes aren't natural nor are they inevitable. You are just a brainless faggot deserving of a noose.

They are natural, and they are inevitable. They've been inevitable since mankind gained the ability to become mobile.

somehow I get the feeling you're not going to go preach to the remaining native Americans about how inevitable and totally okay their replacement was

>white people bringing disease and genocide to a foreign continent and enslaving the native people is comparable to Abdul and his family escaping war in Syria to work as a shawarma shop assistant in London

Ok bud.

There's absolutely nothing natural about welfare states that enable economic mass immigration.

What a pathetic strawman. Try harder next time. The two situations are explicitly the same thing. Either condemn both, praise both or accept they were both inevitable.

>Benjamin and Johnathan escaping religious persecution in Britain is the same as Arabs coming to Europe to rape children and commit acts of terrorism

Again, what's unnatural about it? Maybe you should be asking yourself if the people in charge are trying to turn a socioeconomic inequality issue into one of race so that those at the bottom continue to fight and forgo any chance of improving their condition.

>t.

Attached: 1551887310578.jpg (1243x650, 271K)

>Morrissey engaged
WAT
With whom?

Maybe you should be asking yourself whether trying to turn a socioeconomic inequality issue into one of race would be possible in a homogeneous society, and whether or not mass immigration actually benefits those at the bottom or only further immiserates them.

Attached: morrisey.jpg (410x488, 22K)

Elitist worthless scum, you'll get what's coming, you think you can just enact your unnatural twisted ideology and face no consequences? Wrong, everything has it's melting point.

You elitist scum make me sick, where are you even spawned? America? London? Some other shithole no doubt, or just another middle-class out of touch worthless twat.

>homogeneous society

Incest is gross, Cleetus. Consider marrying outside the family for once.

you never heard of arranged cousin marriages? their a plenty of them here in Britain you dumb twat, but it isn't British people.

I agree with Cleetus here. Incest is best.

>t. Soiboincel cuckold

stop projecting with greentext you stupid twat it's embarrassing.

He's right tho. is likely a soiboi incel cuckold

Sounds like Russia

have sex