ITT: We Trigger /metal/

I listen to Death Metal and Indie Pop with female vocals.

Attached: 4F67F312-C5E9-4F0D-B217-FC1DC3C2A6F5.jpg (720x471, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LFco-KHX4lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most metalfags listen to shit other than metal.

>Indie Pop with female vocals
You triggered the /r9k/ in me, not the /metal/.

Deafheaven is a good band and all their albums have been great so far.

Attached: 16D7450A-51FD-4EDC-9FB8-2AEBF907F0A8.jpg (544x944, 78K)

unironically a better chart than anything /metal/ could recommend

Attached: numale1.jpg (1672x2084, 1018K)

I grew up out of being a metalhead

Attached: 8EAB19E8-ED8F-4285-ADCA-6D55449EC3C4.png (325x300, 87K)

True, most of those bands are actually good, they mostly just chose their worst examples

actual nu males don't listen to Pantera or Type O, they are way too problematic. Maybe metal posers do, if that's what the chart should really be called, but nu males reject the hypermasculinity and flirtation with white supremacy.

Yep. Tons of good shit in there.

V.A.L.I.S. is one of the best metal albums I've ever heard Tbh.

You were never a metalhead to begin with. You were just a poser.

it's meme chart
a lot of it is riffless shit for people that don't actually like metal though

Checked. Holy digits

Attached: download (5).jpg (224x225, 10K)

its literally just made to get replies and it works every single time

Lol, no one cares other than literal autists. My playlist will shuffle through Morbid Angel, Yelawolf, Opeth, Karnivool, Taylor Swift, Backstreet Boys, Sturgill Simpson, Pantera and so on.

autistic post

i know you are but what am i

Attached: 0hw9m4dgshq11.jpg (500x500, 38K)

This is a classic "openminded mealhead" post, it's like I'm actually back in 2005

haha i posted to make you reply, gotcha

only like one album there because im not a metal virgin

the chart is full of shit albums and great albums on purpose retard

Can't tell if insult or not, either way cheers! Also check out Vltimas and Greyhaven.

It was a very value-neutral post. Your post was a bit cringe, but also made me feel nostalgic. It even contains classic elements like namedropping very unhip, usually outdated popular music.

I listen to power/glam metal because I like actual melodies and notes with my music.

Attached: 90b0f73031179b39fad40fced04e69d400b0169b848d2a1d57faaccf0f5c6fe8.png (645x909, 626K)

ok fag

guess i triggered you then
*dabs*

>meal
>good

And how does that change the fact that its a better chart than any of the sincere /metal/ charts?

That's not how it goes, it's:
>implying meal is food

Attached: 1543758804364.jpg (450x444, 23K)

I just don’t get it. Heavy guitars are awesome but everything that comes out of their mouth is unlistenable cringe.

It's because a lot of it is very rudimentary and not very challenging music. Try listening to something like Pyrrhon if you want to hear actually interesting meal.

Will do, thanks bud.

Hip Hop has achieved more than Metal. Viktor Vaughn's albums were more genius than any metal album song or genre.

Attached: memebather.png (628x663, 170K)

Fire some indie pop m8, my metal playlist is getting stale

fuck your holes

i cannot comprehend why anyone would listen to metal over They Spent Their Wild Youthful Days In The Glittering World Of The Salons by legendary American shoegaze band The Swirlies released in 1996 on Taang! records

The only triggering thing about this is that death metal sucks microcock

Check out Beach Bunny. They’re a new band and their latest EP is pretty based.
youtu.be/LFco-KHX4lA

Swirlies = based and redpilled
But I still like metal.

t. overdosed on soi

Attached: DD8B968E-ED25-479C-8743-BF63B82EC1B5.jpg (760x752, 71K)

>Swirlies = based and redpilled
tell me what makes this band misogynist and white supremacist and i will drop them immediately

or do you just ascribe these values to things you like. what is your deal

Extreme metal is, for the most part, absolute garbage.

I like them. That’s all I meant. I got into them way before I got into metal actually.

t. babby that can only handle Black Sabbath

Attached: 3D550986-3A8F-49AC-AABA-1545168BDAA4.jpg (512x512, 24K)

i like metal but only noisy avant-garde stuff.

You sound like a faggot

fuckin got me dude, im gay as hell. what are you gonna do about it. tell me your zip code so i can come suck your idiot dick

Can confirm, my favorite bands are Slayer, Blind Guardian, Popping Party, and Hokago Tea Time.

Any band (ie: godspeed you black emperor) that does that thing with the overdubbed old voice recordings is pretentious nonsense. I drop an album instantly if I hear that and the last thing I heard from deafhaven had that bullshit in the first two minutes.

Attached: kasumi meme.png (957x716, 422K)

pegging is based and not at all nu-male delete this right now
i bench 305 3x5 i would tear you apart with my bare hands then enjoy my gfs strapon

Attached: 1558184201054.jpg (599x382, 66K)

>actual nu males
there's no relevant nu males movement, they have been created by /pol/ and you talk about imaginary traits.