Now that dust has settled, we can all agree that Die Lit > Igor

Now that dust has settled, we can all agree that Die Lit > Igor

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 298K)

the "who" of the decade.

Yeah I'd say so. Igor is more consistent though

both trash

"bought a crib for my momma off that mumbling shit" shits in tyler's entire life

pussy

The attempt of memefying Die Lit has been one of the most vapid and uninspired in the past decade. It doesn't work for a few simple reasons, one) it's not a "so bad it's good" album, from which situation some humor could stem, B) The album is above average just the right amount for it to not be funny at all, in the vein of "ohh yeah I get how the simplicity of his rapping could fit it. Yeah nice." and 4) Every single thread about has managed to push it further into irrelevancy and has fueled feeling of cringe exponentially

It wasn't "meme'd" it just genuinely was an underrated album

How was it underrated? It saw critical success, debuted at no. 3 and has average 3.42, even showing a rising trend ever since it dropped. It's just been an unfunny ride on Yea Forums.

I sure fuckin can

*has average rating of 3.42 on rym

Correct

Die Lit was at first only around 3.11, and there was a point where his self titled mixtape was below a 3.

Any album that's better than a 2/10 is better than Igor.

>OH MY GOD IGOR IS TERRIBLE! DIE LIT? BASED REDDIT BROS

Attached: 1558739894136.gif (413x243, 51K)

If you go on Reddit right now I guarantee you'll see Igor discussion. Tyler the Creator is Reddit-core you dipshit.

>literally admits to browsing reddit.
>its reddit core trust me

Attached: 421311445.jpg (1159x665, 91K)

I can listen to Die Lit and not immediately fall asleep, so yeah.

kys fag, tylers album is literally about breaking up with a dude

Igor is a pretty good album, but it wore on me fast, Die lit on the other hand only gets better the more I listen to it. In particular, I can't get enough of Right Now and Lean For Real.

Attached: 1558681534422.gif (326x286, 2.17M)

>listens to Tyler the Creator
Whatever you say, you'll always be a faggot

Attached: kystyler.png (592x448, 175K)

Who the fuck cares, retard

Attached: image.jpg (166x166, 21K)