This fucking guy is pathetic

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-124059.png (1080x1920, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/may/24/moby-natalie-portman-master-class-beta-male-misogyny
youtube.com/watch?v=AhLR1SXjDmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*rubs his flaccid penis against you*
Heh, nothin' personal kid

I like outcast but this is not a based move

he's a vegan hippie brooklyn dance producer who once licensed every song on his album to a commercial
weird guy

literally NOBODY likes this dude wow

His restaurant is cool desu

stay mad zoomers i dated natalie portman

Attached: 59947447_136458274110875_7028218203433640216_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

andre is a faggot desu

Based Andre. I wouldn't want a collab with Moby either.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/may/24/moby-natalie-portman-master-class-beta-male-misogyny

they called him a miysonginst

what timeline is this

>On Wednesday he responded to Portman’s denial by digging up a photo of him, sans shirt, with an arm around her, and posting it on Instagram. Portman’s grimace-grin in the photo is instantly familiar to any woman; it’s the face you put on when you don’t want to offend a dude who is hitting on you. It’s the face you put on because you’ve been socialized to be nice and polite and you’re worried about how the guy will react if you make it too clear you have zero interest in him. It’s the face you put on because you’re worried you might end up dead.

i swear to god these women have mental illness

>beta male misogyny
>the guardian using redpill pua terms
jesus christ what is going on

Jesus what a self-made problem

It's pretty fucked up but it's happening to Moby so it's funny.

*Took a pic with

>It’s the face you put on because you’re worried you might end up dead.
the guardian is the enemy

Lol holy shit I didn't even think about this. They're unironically using misogynist pua terminology.

>Moby puts literally all of his efforts dedicates basically and an entire album towards virtue signalling against Trump
>Forgets to not be a fucking creep

seething incel

It's so weird that Moby, of all people, suddenly became relevant again

Actually, now that I read the article, Natalie does look really fucking uncomfortable here.

>seething
lol i cum too much actually
its called placebo, welcome to psych 101 u pleb lol

had much sex with my best girlfriend natalie

Attached: jBmXeVb[1].png (289x249, 182K)

she does look like she's forcing a half smile
moby was rich and in 1997-2001 he was a mainstream artist so he was abusing his power
it's creepy yes but she did choose to hang around him at the end of the day

>no hoverhand

chad as fuck

Where are the Drake and Bowie hit pieces? Those dudes did younger than that.

ROASTIE LOGIC. HAVE SEX NOW, DECIDE LATER IF IT WAS RAPE.

Honestly think Natalie Portman could take Moby

it's not rape it's just creepy and manipulation

No one's gonna right a hit piece on a dead fucking legend like Bowie. Drake is trying to bang the stranger things kid though that's weird

Incel Logic: H-HE TOOK A PICTURE WITH HER LYING ROASTIE CUNT!! THIS PIC PROVES THEY HAD SEX!

anyone could.

poor lass

why are you acting like this rich chick is being hounded by him as if hes a crack head, theyre both rich as fuck and can handle thier realities, this guy was getting pussy anyway in his prime, like he would give a fuck, she clearly liked being eith him, she could easily leave him if she wanted, shes from an affluent background with a healthy upbringing, no appearant issues, no one was holding her hostage, this conspiracy bullshit is embarrassing, the evident groupie behaviour is a thousand times common, yet they need to make it about misogyny, the guardian a joke that nuked itself 5 years ago

They didn't write books bragging about it, retard. stop white knighting Moby, what are you even doing?

>No one's gonna right a hit piece on a dead fucking legend like Bowie.

Shame MJ wasn't so lucky

Attached: ImageHandler.jpg (620x349, 31K)

literally who

i only heard him mentioned briefly in a random himym episode

learn how to type a coherent sentence you fucking kook

>bragging
its an auto biograpphy in hollywood you cretin, what the fuck is he supposed to write about to make money? taking a shit at walmart? not really a page turner you ass licker

>HIMYM
Based.

>dj fuck fuck
learn to take pride in your life and your nose out of your dogs ass, cretin

incels stick up for one another #incelgang

>it's the face
>it's the face
>it's the face
what horrible, unimaginative and melodramatic writing that would definitely not be acceptable if it was targeted at any other person than the söymale formerly known as moby

smd lmao

they called him a "beta-male misogynist then changed it to "nice-guy misogynist" when too many betas complained about being compared to moby

Based beta males.

based andre, moby is a shithead

based Andre, fuck Moby. I bet I could kick Moby's ass

Never got the appeal behind this guy it just always sounded like watered down elements from different electronic genres mashed into something without any distinguishing features. I remember this interview with Aphex Twin where he talks about how he, Squarepusher, and Autechre bullied Moby while they where on some tour in the 90s, pretty based

>In his memoir Moby also frames his first interaction with Portman in a way which is designed to make her, a teenager, seem predatory. Recounting their first encounter, he writes: “I was a bald binge drinker and Natalie Portman was a beautiful movie star. But here she was in my dressing room, flirting with me. I was 33 and she was 20 but this was her world.” Poor little man-child, you’re supposed to think. He was entrapped by a young vixen. She may have been significantly younger, but she had all the power. It was Moby who taken advantage of! He was just trying to save animals and help stop humans from destroying the only home we have, and then Natalie Portman seduced him. Shame on her, you’re supposed to think. Shame on her.
holy kek

>The fact that Moby can’t seem to see there’s anything wrong with a 33-year-old getting involved with a teenager says a lot about the extent to which the sexualization of young girls is normalized in society.
how dumb are girls when they figure out they have a broken arm 10+ years after the fact

>pua
wat
can you explain your incel lingo for the chad audience too busy to fuck than browse /mur9k/, uh???

like anyone would collab with you

I reckon I could take Portman

Based 3 Stacks

The more I read about Moby, the more he seems like a fucking beta loser fantasist.

Attached: 1558724876206.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

honey wake up, YOU caused her mental illness

beat isnt real, its a synonym for confidence which is based off familiarity, skill and biological resource, its not even accurate lol

He said kike in a song

>Clearly you can’t take a woman’s recollections seriously, it’s just brainless gossip!
Finally, they started reporting the facts

Based 3 Stacks
Fuck moby

fuck this, imma go watch a doc on cary grant, i miss the based ol days

Based

Tbh, Moby is the clearly ill one here. Why would you write an entire fucking book filled with self-owns? Why defend the biggest beta orbiter on the fucking planet? Moby deserves all of the bullshit he's bringing on himself. Also his Mission of Burma cover is terrible.

>cary grant
yuck

>jew
>based
top goy

they'll never forgive that

youtube.com/watch?v=AhLR1SXjDmY

pretty sure he was gay but hes still based as fuck and manlier than anyone todday

True, but the outrage is a little ridiculous
18 is legal, it's weird but I'm not getting angry over it

Nobody is fucking based for watching that show dude

Nobody is actually outraged over this. It's all feigned to sell advertisements, stop believing opinion pieces. They only opinions these people have are directly tied to the ones that deliver them the greatest share of revenue. The entire story was as follows
>Moby: heh you know I dated NATALIE PORTMAN ONCE...
>Natalie: We really didn't date, he just kept following me around. It was pretty uncomfortable.
>Moby: Lana Del Ray said I was the man when I tried to kiss her....is anyone listening?
It's just embarrassing to be Moby, honestly.

Natalie Portman mad af she got piped down my Moby when she was in her prime.

>We..We never dated!

Pipe was taken

Attached: 1550976637935.jpg (600x532, 40K)

>Pipe
>Moby
No. Natalie has a bigger dick than Moby, fucking guaranteed.

>so based and manly le classy leading man
Fucking reddit as shit

>cured his anxiety & schizoid episodes with LSD in the early 1960's
pretty based IMHO

>no hoverhand is enough to be considered chad as fuck
Why is your bar set so low?

Shut up Natalie

Attached: Wall hitter.jpg (640x1027, 169K)

People calling Moby a chad is irrefutable evidence that this is a clown world.

Don't underestimate the power of autism

only reason for her to be super mad is that she got dicked down.

more chad than I'll ever be

MOBY RAPED NATALIE

>mad
What are you fucking talking about? All she said was "We didn't date." And Moby sperged out about his waifu in his first grader prose and then posted a fan picture with her as proof that they dated. It's embarrassing. Moby is the biggest beta on the fucking planet. How this man escaped Chris Chan status is beyond me.

>makes himself look like a cuck in his own memoirs
If that's more Chad than you'll ever be you must literally cry 24/7

I'm an ugly retarded piece of human garbage that belongs in a trash can. Girls would rather fuck their dogs than talk to me.

>i was only a teenager
>she was 18
how fucking stupid is she

H..he was a creep

In retrospect, I could not consent!

Attached: 1432105268182.jpg (984x734, 154K)

yeah moby is lame as shit

She always looks like that.

Bro, you posted cringe!

He must have had the cummies of his life.

"i was already fucked in the ass by luc besson at 14"
"but then i was creeped out by moby at 18"

She could have said all that shit with so many less sentences. Do she think this is good writing?

Eminem was actually right. Moby is a faggot.

You’re a legitimate ignorant retard if you don’t know what that means.

based andre
moby is a libtard faggot
>outcast
>with a "c"
sure you do zoomer

This makes me like Andre 3000 a lot more. Fuck that bald creep and his lack of boundaries.

It's overpriced rabbit food.

>milkfed
>milkfed

I posted the truth. I have been rejected by 47 girls. 0 for 47. Moby is Fabio compared to me. I will kill myself after my mom dies.

>cary grant
hmmmmmm

Attached: hook.png (640x438, 164K)

that still means they fucked though.

get going then
go black flag - family man cover