How are you holding up, Yea Forums?

How are you holding up, Yea Forums?

Attached: file.png (1632x1224, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1_1OYiNm1Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself wojakposter, you have no reason to be sad and you don't deserve happiness

but it’s not winter

based

I don't have to justify myself to an overcompensating smoothbrain like you.

What you have to do is kill yourself, faggot, you have no rights, especially not the right to draw breath.

take a pencil and stab it through your neck this instant

just waiting patiently for death

Attached: 1547061639413.png (500x340, 161K)

kill yourself, 3Dwojakposter

I feel very tired as a result of all the work I had to do, but summer is almost here and it gives me hope that I'll finally rest for a while.
Got a mixer and soon I'll start to make music in a proper way. I only have to get the speakers and several cables and I'll be ready.
Also ordered several albums (Faust IV, Hand. Cannot. Erase.) last month and I'm still waiting to arrive.
Overall, quite well. I gave it up on wanting a gf, as I realised is not what I truly want. Now I can concentrate my mind towards a higher ideal, which is music, obviously.

Attached: lavren54.jpg (400x600, 40K)

Is this what the smart people do? start feels threads on mu?

my SC got 200 followers in the past couple months. I'm good so far

Brandon!

cringe, op is just checking in on us you pathetic faggot

Attached: E7583343-BFF1-4BA3-9972-6F6378E61E87.jpg (960x720, 113K)

Of course, if he was dumb he wouldn't be sad, because happy people are the dumb ones: If they weren't dumb, they totally wouldn't make fun of his pathetic ass and draw happiness from the spectacle of his shitty excuse of a life, and yet they do, so that means they must be dumb and he must be the smart one.

Go see a therapist if you need somewhere to vent

Op is just begging for pity and social validation, otherwise he wouldn't be wojakposting, you actually, literally pathetic faggot

>going back to school in the fall after spending a couple years being a total degen
>primary motivation to improve is hating people higher than me on the social ladder
>waiting for the semester to start and shitposting all day
Weird feel

he's right you know

Attached: 1535054263374.jpg (499x540, 88K)

trying to make music but self doubt

youtu.be/1_1OYiNm1Hc
feelin' it but not quite

Attached: 1535618903426.png (500x500, 461K)

fpbp

remember to keep fighting anons, its the only thing you can do

Attached: fight.jpg (440x628, 83K)

need heroin

life sucks
but as long as i have my friends it's all ok