What the hell happened?

What the hell happened?

Attached: 1529522153074.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Aging and desperation.

I have no idea, but she sold out and cut her hair. And that's all she wrote.

>but she sold out and cut her hair
how does doing something that makes her less popular among normies mean she sold out? she was always a corporate pop star from the beginning...

'firework' sums up her awful lukewarm, inoffensive self empowerment messages wrapped in over production and guest verses

It probably sucks but I quite like chained to the rhythm, haven't bothered listening to a full album from her

how does cutting her hair make her less popular with normies? short hair styles for woman are way in and it was part of a supposed "rebirth" arc in her career

I think the hair commercials did it when I reference selling out, like when you see athletes on cereal boxes and things like that.

Tried to become edgy to stay relevant, but jumped the shark, so now shes just washed up If she didn't try to change herself so radically, she might still be popular.

>how does cutting her hair make her less popular with normies?
i mean she was always more of a boomer pop star. appealing to older men and women and more conservative, suburban and rural people. whereas pop stars of the same time period like rhiana were more marketed to young ppl and urban hipper audiences. boomer traditionalists who were her base dont like short hair.

she wanted the zoomer audience

Attached: 144078345364.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

you somehow managed to write four sentences in this post where every single one of them is incorrect. how do you pull off something like this?

kek

Fuck, that shit is so zog'd

>older men and women and more conservative, suburban and rural people
It's the exact opposite of this user, wtf.

Attached: 1525461040269.jpg (159x164, 8K)

Her and Gaga were too rooted in the 2000s. Pure Heroine killed them off forever.

No, she wasn't. If you ever went to one of her concerts you would see mostly little kids.
> Boomer fans
AS IF. Fuckin' stupid ass.

Attached: okkid567890-.jpg (431x450, 68K)

>tfw she didn't do this in her prime

Attached: kt.webm (1440x1080, 1.74M)

She's a really, really expressionless singer. Big, very precise vocals with no feel to them.

Probably some gay dudes too.

^This. They both had that very tacky, trashy Day Glo 2000s aesthetic that went out of style completely by 2013.

(or this)

Attached: kt2.webm (1440x1080, 1.14M)

Just another Max Martin meat puppet.

This.

Attached: Spin.webm (844x470, 1.41M)

But seriously. Her heyday was in like 2008-10 and it's 2019? Go look at the 1989 charts and find how many names from the 1978 charts were still on there.

I guarantee she does anal

What I'm gathering from this is that Lorde ruined mainstream pop music for the foreseeable future.

she had a way longer streak than those 2 years

changed, are you really going to pretend that the late 00s were better than the lorde rip off style of today's pop

To blame her is to pretend as if Nirvana singlehandedly killed off hair metal, when music trends were heading in that direction anyway and they just got there first.

She should just have kids already as her career is fading and she looks like a hag trying to get into teenager shit to say to young people "ho ho, aren't I hip?!".

She's just not cool, she looks like somebody's mom now too at a party trying to be funny and dancing awkwardly. Tay Tay is still going strong, though, right?

Not really. But the popstars were sexier by far.

Up to 2012? Big deal.

those spinners were a huge thing/meme for a good while but it felt like everyone stopped memeing/posting about them at the same time overnight.

She said something like she didn't want to have any kids.

nah, you were just 14 years old so anything vaguely female shaped got you horny

I was mainly kidding. But it would be nice if current mainstream pop was a little happier and over the top.. Right now it's so fucking boring.

It was really just a continuation of the whole Britney thing.

Like it or not that will go down as one of the most important albums of the decade because of the cultural shift it portended.

I guess I Kissed A Girl was the summer song of 2008. Other than that...

I wonder why her second album basically flopped compared to Pure Heroine?