KPOP GENERAL

Attached: 60426221_381060882506231_4684079729686093933_n.jpg (1080x810, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/tlfjaos/v/413315762?sr=a&t=3255s
streamable.com/p1l20
youtu.be/yZSb0QKZMHA
vlive.tv/video/128352?channelCode=F5F127
streamable.com/9cd1k
youtube.com/watch?v=do3rl4wIOYo&feature=youtu.be&t=46
vlive.tv/video/131004
twitter.com/pledisnews/status/1131937918056947713?s=19
reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/bsebcb/pledis_announces_disbandment_of_pristin_nayoung/
youtube.com/watch?v=U_oUJUuRKdA
youtu.be/x95oZNxW5Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=zhFErD44zws
luckybot.io/pdx101.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cutest girl in the galaxy~

Attached: tumblr_pr6ihj2p7y1u9wf7m_480.webm (480x852, 1.15M)

Ew. Post the russian

disrespectful to post this when her friends just disbanded

RBB peaked on Melon at 5th, Violeta at 19th and LVER at 18th

Attached: file.png (1382x459, 71K)

roastie velvet BTFO

Article: Bonsang Red Velvet, "The reason we don't settle for average genres is because of our fans"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+342, -48] Settle for what ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're just doing what your agency tells you to do. You guys are talking like you actually produce your own concepts ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+245, -42] Their songs are bad, regardless of genre...

3. [+201, -39] Their problem is that they're all bad except for Seulgi

4. [+26, -7] What a way to glamorize their flop comeback

5. [+19, -9] So is that why your new song flopped? It was #30 in just a day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -6] I find it ridiculous that they're acting like they intended for all of this ㅋㅋ like they purposely chose a bad song for their title track

7. [+18, -5] Genres are the least of your problems

8. [+17, -4] Whatever genre your music is, that was decided by your production team, not yourselves. Your concepts and music styles may be unique but I don't know if I'd call it good... Perhaps they would've been better off winning a producer award.

9. [+15, -9] There are tons of songs that are unique but still good, theirs are just weird and bad

10. [+11, -4] I think they're in dire need of dance and singing practice more than worrying about their genres

WHO IS A BUSAN SLUT WHORE?

Attached: asdwqgf.jpg (1297x1945, 435K)

>god you're mentally ill, keep spamming your buzzwords
wtf is your problem? you asked a question and i answered it. no need to get hysterical, it's a fact that roasties and more inclined to stream than dudes

mid tier

getting ready for her purepop debut

sssssssssssslut

I'm not a roastie but your argument becomes retarded if that's all you yell when you are backed into a corner

RBB was bad. Like really really fucking bad bad. Sure they peaked higher but the song dropped off the face of a fucking cliff within days.

i still want an answer for why boy groups with high physical sales still chart like shit when they would have far more girls as fans that would stream

They aren't really relevant in Korea.

yeah thats the worst song RV has also that sappy

RV is strong as fuck digitally and decent with physicals
Izone is strong as fuck physically because Sakura Power and only decent with digitals.

wony evening to you my fellow chads

Attached: wony ahegao.webm (720x720, 1.77M)

>the same week as hwasa solo
>the same time as woody, kassy, nflying chart reversal songs are rising

just because they werent against kpop group doesnt mean it's not stacked. itzy literally got pitted against three shauns or nilos.

Attached: ef4b409b331c4eace94f75846576fd9f.jpg (1200x901, 136K)

they're better than mid tier user

any group that want to do anything slightly different from the current kpop meta (twice cutepop, bp girl crush) depend heavily on their international fanbase loyalty, without them they would be dead in 6 months
dreamcatcher, wjsn, loona, these groups that try things outside of the current paradigm need to be very careful about their releases and very smart about their concepts, otherwise their i-fans leave them

Both TWICE and BP does better digitally than RV. I think even groups like MMM does better than RV.

i gave a reasonable explanation, wtf are you talking about?

have you not seen the melon charts when there's 15 exo songs in the top 20? guess what gender those fans are? if you guessed roastie you'd be correct

can you guys imagine being allowed to stream your job in america

korea is fucking dope dude way more free shes just casually streaming at the same time as being a convenience store clerk

twitch.tv/hachubby

why don't you two faggots just kiss already lmao

Digitals only they got crushed.
They won because of the other points since shuans or nilos don't turn up for music shows.

cutepop is dead

Like how fucking dumb do you have to be to not realize that looking at RBB and Violeta's numbers in a vacuum don't help your argument at all.

RBB was released on November 30th, and RBB still bombed off the charts in a hilarious amount of time for a 4 year big 3 girlgroup.
RV had zero competition when RBB was released and should've just lapped up show wins and destroyed the charts, and yet neither of those things happened.

Violeta was released in the same week as Blackpink, Chen, BTS, and BBol4's releases and still maintained itself on charts for weeks against them.

RV is a 4 year group with millions more fans than IZONE has who can just zombie stream MVs. Chimping out and posting digital charts to try and say RV does better than IZONE is just hilarious.

IZONE is about to surpass RV in total career sales, 8 months after debut, why don't you talk about the fact that RV can't fucking sell albums instead of trying to brag about reveluvs streaming mindlessly?

in late 2017 they changed their formula to favor ULs over repeated listens

You need 250-400k people listening in a single day to be considered a success, and that requires the public to actually give it a listen actively to stay on the charts

sales are good but they don't chart at all so i can't really put them in high tier

Attached: 1534095633663.jpg (797x1080, 158K)

cringe

Attached: cute.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

i love how melon also stopped showing charts after 1pm to piss off fangirls

sappy was a bop tho

Attached: wony.jpg (322x482, 29K)

How do I get invited to stream with cute k-sluts...
twitch.tv/tlfjaos/v/413315762?sr=a&t=3255s

woody and kassy a literal whos
woody also sajaegi'd, quite obviously

>wjsn
>try things outside of the current paradigm
their last 3 comebacks have been the exact same song

BBoom Bboom was the biggest digital song other than Dx4 last year but MMLD haven't been able to follow up effectively on their meme status hit. They are trying to be T-ara 2.0 but T-ara's Shinsadong Tiger songs > MMLD's Shinsadong Tiger songs.

Twice and RV are actually pretty close digitally if you look at the digital scores over the last 4-5 releases for each group.

Save me, Save you, La La Love, and Dreams come true sound nothing alike but nice try

if it werent for their bulk buying fans they would be finished like Pristin

if i was in that room i would go home and play video games

who the fuck isnt awkward around girls like that

cringe just admit itzy won against big groups/solos

LOL

Attached: Chaeyeon10.jpg (1333x2000, 345K)

Wuju are spamming some sort of weird purepop/cutepop mashup but they also have China power so they can get by with being lazy as fuck.

They won against solos but didn't win against groups. There was no big groups promoting then.

not really, and they are all connected to their lore which chinks are very invested on

Attached: lmao.png (717x270, 77K)

just heard the news is cripple ok?

La La Love is super synth/electro infused
Save me, Save you is a mid tempo pop song
Dreams come true is a resident sleeper tier ballad
The 3 songs sound nothing alike

thanks for an actual answer

digitals count for a shitload on most music shows and itzy won there easily. they would lose against an actual big group or at least split wins

Isn't the BBC owned by an arms manufacturing company? LOONA has obviously more and much smarter funding that most more successful groups and their whole production design, photography and editing as well as concepts are head and shoulders above what anybody else is doing right now.
I wish twice went back to shooting on location instead of sets and CG environments

Attached: Hana10.jpg (1280x1920, 1.14M)

Attached: tomato.jpg (720x900, 44K)

he said it's the worst day of his life
we need to keep him on suicide watch in case he goes rogue and wheels his chair into traffic

Itzy had very good digitals for a new group and had extremely strong SNS scores which made them extremely strong against digital monsters that have no MV views.

Their MV views were enough for them to compete effectively vs Hwasa who was stronger digitally and against Taemin who had the physicals to dominate shows like Music Bank.

they also all have choruses that go on for too long and fall flat

It's okay guys
rich man's pinky still exists
and she can even speak mandarin too!

Attached: [Channel_9 Season 2] 프로미스나인 (fromis_9) 문제있는 프롬이 Part.1 2.webm (1920x1080, 2.67M)

she looks like a filthy mandarin

the only thing this uggo is rich at is being uggo lmfao

was pristin really cancelled finally

the one with the twin tails is super cute. what's her name?

Miyawaki "The Money Maker" Sakura

Attached: YC_11_2016.VOZ48.05 (Copy).jpg (1011x1440, 277K)

Sweaty goddess

Attached: D7Vrl3VVsAM7fn5.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Yiren > Pinky > Naky

naky vry cute

It's almost 2am in Korean time, I'm pretty sure her employers are pretty lax at that time. Fuck her voice is annoying though. It's like she learnt english from the engrish in anime.

it's not even midnight yet

LMAO PRISTINSHITTERS BTFO. DAILY REMINDER KYLA AND HER RETARD BROTHER KILLED YOUR GROUP

Attached: 1558335836274.jpg (2344x1492, 518K)

nice reading comprehension, putz

and ur saying if you worked at 7-11 in america you would be allowed to stream at 2 am

no you wouldnt lol

oh shit I fucked up my time zones

everyone's been fucking up since daylight savings, it takes forever to get used to and by the time you adjust it fucking ends

I'll be honest WJSN are still too big and the fact that they have 3 main vocalists + Seola who gets lines like a main vocalist fucks up their song structure.

Cut out the dead weight like Dawon and Dayoung and push Yeonjung over to a solo career and that group is way more balanced. Yeah Soobin's visuals are nothing special but she can handle 100% of the main vocals and she's Seola's security blanket apparently.

There she is

Attached: 1558646945383.jpg (1500x1887, 422K)

word

is this a ranking of how much chink semen they've ingested? i think kyulkyung should be top and it's pointless putting nakyung on there since she's at 0 and so is everyone else in fromis.

customers are probably confused as fuck

good GOD

based me

Seola can sing
Dayoung can sing
Yeonjung doesn't work as a soloist
WJSN's line distribution isn't bad either
Blame starship for not getting better composers than full8loom

She does have Chinky mouth.

dawon and dayoung are both main/lead vocals

Having a Pinky-Yiren clone who won't go traitor is pretty convenient.

Attached: D7B9J7eWwAEKSJa-orig.jpg (1280x2048, 226K)

rbb debuted higher but violeta's 1st month digital was already higher than rbb's (although to be fair rbb is missing 1 day since it came out at the end of the month rather than the 1st day of the month like violeta)
>Violeta -- 85,850,566
>RBB -- 69,432,378

and violeta's been charting higher week by week ever since then so it's the bigger song

if retard brothers could kill a girl group then SNSD and Kara would have been dead before their first single.

no one cares about idiot siblings/family/friends etc.

oh yea and exy has to get a rap solo on every song as well

reminder to stan busters

Attached: 1558707957513.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

how about ANY other composer...ffs starship you cheap cunts

>dead weight like Dawon
she's the most well rounded performer in wjsn

are you dumb?
Kyla's sister and her brother are the entire reasons the korean gp stopped liking pristin

So cute

Attached: D7Li__KUIAEYzqB.jpg (1200x1800, 208K)

I'll concede to that honestly, he was talking Gaon peaks so I backed it up but you aren't wrong

fuckin stop with this rbb vs violeta crap

this girl is actually hilarious

what else is exy going to do if she doesn't do a rap?

regardless, you don't need that many people. It's just a massive turn off and feels gimicky

im a lolijisoo akgae

Do you like "You Got"?

wtf? must be cold in there

yes, but it's not a title so 99% of casual kpop fans will never listen to it so it doesn't matter

WJSN has 3 mains and at least 2 leads not counting Miggy. Plus you have to factor in Luda/Bona/Eunseo lines and Yeoreum/EXY raps parts so there isn't a ton of room especially when Highnotes tends to steal main vocal lines from Soobin and Dawon.

idk just sing normally

Yes it's my most played song on WJ Stay
but I think Ujung is the best song on the entire album

No other idol has ever had a sibling that
1.) exposed the company for lying and
2.) made sexual comments toward his own sister

American hapas are truly damaged.

what happened to red velvet?

i just saw on avex's youtube that sappy boy the album is about to come out

didn't that shit come out months and months ago????

well, full8loom are capable of producing songs you like apparently

streamable.com/p1l20
kino song

youtu.be/yZSb0QKZMHA

Attached: 201905240750101510_1.jpg (540x795, 432K)

Japanese albums work like US ones where they are just compilations of previous singles

i honestly don't think i've ever heard her sing in a wjsn song
vlive.tv/video/128352?channelCode=F5F127 this is the only time i've heard her sing

edward was right

the problem isn't that I dislike full8loom songs
the problem is that there are better composers than full8loom but starship doesn't use them

streamable.com/9cd1k

Attached: UHSN_Deesee.webm (910x512, 1.95M)

>this girl is actually hilarious

word i like her alot i just found her like a week ago

youtube.com/watch?v=do3rl4wIOYo&feature=youtu.be&t=46

she can't sing much because she has vocal nodules

Agreed, everyone knows that SNSD and Twice are nine member groups and both ended up being NGG but very few agencies actually have 9+ solid members.

WJSN was 9 decent members with Chinity and Highnotes glommed on but realistically they could probably go down to 7 members with zero problems.

They really are.

Attached: D7TBCvjW0AAF25u.webm (600x500, 218K)

Well it's Pledis fault for incompetence.

they are still using Jung Ho Hyun(e.one) for their bsides

>2.) made sexual comments toward his own sister
omoooooo what did he say???

Yeonjung is the 3rd generation's Jessica. She needs a foil main vocal partner that excels at singing mid to low, like how Jessica had Taeyeon. Notes can't be a soloist.
Dawon and Dayoung are both competent lead vocalists, Seola is a competent lead.
WJSN's line distribution is some of the best in kpop especially for their size.

Full8loom titles just aren't good enough to push them over the top.

Attached: 0a741490d279281feeab4faa5fada193.jpg (750x750, 129K)

Attached: Hiichan my waifu 2.png (1200x782, 854K)

chinese members are basically done now anyway, 10 members is fine

NO NOT YOU AGAIN

It still feels like SNSD was the only group that actually put more effort into their Japanese albums than their Korean ones. Twice's Japanese albums sell well but they are almost universally even worse than their Korean ones.

Attached: D7VsCEnWsAAF9xo.jpg (506x1024, 54K)

Not many groups in general do original Japan songs

Attached: D7IIYB7UYAAoIiw.jpg (800x1200, 71K)

uggo

i actually prefer her rapping but her singing is ok. no real need for it in a group that big though

Attached: d4156898d5c47d2d80edc1558f21d586.jpg (1080x1350, 151K)

Because in reality Twice are just a mediocre talent show group that filled SNSD's void. They got extremely lucky

Attached: 31.jpg (3493x4252, 2.23M)

muh dance formations

Starship are cheap as fuck. It's pretty clear that they were just using Yuehua for the money and China sales. However Yuehua seems to have learned the necessary lessons and now have the Chinity making bank and a solid as fuck rookie girl group in Everglow.

WJSN aren't going anywhere since they have a solid fandom right now but I don't see them growing much and Starship will need to faze them out in favor of the Yujin/Wonyoung group at some point.

after school's final jp album and singles were pretty damn good

Attached: D7N6fiMXYAIBomr.jpg (1500x1000, 125K)

word
twice is awful LOL

they just fill the void for the mainstream people theyre like what is this cute kpop thing

But anyway, WJ Stay is WJSN's best complete project and as such it's their highest selling.
I'd like to see them make an album with a BEP title.

I never knew Nako had such fine legs. Post them please.

WJ Please ≈ Happy Moment > rest

they already did

they have some cool ones sometimes but they can't do some of the ones i like with the c-line gone

Attached: D7L3F66U8AEXb0b.jpg (1365x2048, 276K)

we don't talk about that song here

Notes would be fine doing ballad shit or they could do a Davichi style ballad group built around her. She just doesn't work well in WJSN. Yeah she's the best vocalist but her dancing is mediocre and her visuals are meh and unlike Soobin they struggle to hide her.

Post Hyewon please.
She is my favorite cake

vlive.tv/video/131004
shit sunmi was on and i didn't even notice

WJ Stay > WJ Please > Happy moment > everything else > Dreams Your Dream

where did these all pseudo intellectuals come from?

Attached: D7Gn_t-UIAANPm0.jpg (1333x2000, 414K)

Yeah but lolPledissucks

kfappers on no fap

Reddit

Attached: D7Gn895UcAA6EAf.jpg (1333x2000, 409K)

Attached: D0lWTtsUwAAtSa5.jpg (1500x2251, 305K)

Attached: D7VtryRUYAA5gBG.jpg:orig.jpg (1923x1923, 458K)

eurochad time must be so confusing for burger brainlets

man in a wig

Is she crying again?

Jealous ugly whore

her new music is gonna be a bop apparently

It's not like Europoor hours don't have a ton of Twiceshitters as well. But yeah Burgertime is full Twiceshitting/Gaypopshitting

Attached: D7VWCxjUcAAc93k.jpg (1333x2000, 228K)

my actual waifu

also the meme that wjsn has bad music needs to end
WJ Stay is one of the best complete albums released in the last 2 years this far, and WJSN have songs like Perfect, Save me Save you, Catch me and others.
I don't really know where this WJSN have bad music thing came from

ew wtf is that

Not that I think RBB is the top of RVs discography or anything but Koreans are retarded if they don't understand it wasn't for them. It was released ahead of their US tour so they had another easy English song to sing

So happy tears?

Attached: D7VtryQUcAMHqEn.jpg:orig.jpg (1923x1923, 494K)

Attached: D7R4M3jV4AAdL4m.jpg (1331x2048, 442K)

>there're people who unironically want cutepop to die
you might as way say that kpop should die

no tears, only smiles now. and a good amount of english actually

what are you talking about? what does twice and gaypop have to do with the post you're responding to?

LMAO stfu

probably because although its nice having 'complete' albums they can't get any public attention which is pretty important in kpop

No, RBB was just a bad song. Don't know why it's so hard to admit that the song is objectively bad.
The English version doesn't even sound like English

one of these girls was elementary school aged when they debuted.
pretty sure i'd have to pretend i'm bringing my fake daughter to an event or risk being lynched.

no thanks. this shit is unironically for 12 year olds, not just figuratively.

I don't even remember what Star sounds like
that trap shit ruins Cantabile
Memories is okay, but it's one of the worse e.one songs and Yeoreum's opening vocals are really awkward

So Pristin, what went wrong is Pledis truly to blame?

Attached: D7R4N4BVUAAFnAL.jpg (1351x2048, 459K)

public attention has more to do about company affiliation etc, tons of groups release bangers that no one listens to

pro tip every adult busters fan is a pedophile

Attached: 1558335949026.jpg (740x987, 129K)

Oh, and will other labels swoop them up? Or is their contract still running under pledis? And are they ""trainees"" again?

this is definitely true about 90% of the time

It's not a bad song though. It objectively has good production and does a lot of interesting things. The bridge is also great. It's just not a song with wide appeal

>that trap shit ruins Cantabile

imagine being this wrong

>every adult busters fan
so 100% of busters fans

it's fine if a couple of groups like apink and early snsd do it but cutepop everywhere didn't take over kpop until like 2014

1 million sales group right here

Attached: buenoaires.jpg (1500x2000, 177K)

>vlive keeps lagging
>twitch runs just fine
gonna end up watching convenience store girl if it keeps fucking up

justice for stellar and dal shabet....

maybe but, it's english lyrics were objectively a step down compared to BB.

Attached: D7MMetJV4AATNfe.jpg (1500x1000, 134K)

if the best thing you can say about a song is that it's "interesting", it's hot messy garbage

nako's proportions are astounding despite her size, she looks like a small human rather than a midget.

actually, the instrumentals in cantabile are just overall pretty shit, the vocal melodies are fine but don't save the song

hearing slug say ass is amusing at least

Yeah they're terrible but it's not like the song has lyrics outside of Really, Bad, and Boy

for this one or overall
if the former you are bloody delusional

you're right, but there are groups that balance it alot better than wuju

Please hate Pinky

Attached: DuiCrpDV4AA_QEV.jpg (792x1189, 113K)

Attached: D7QnNLMVsAE5VnO.jpg (1333x2000, 456K)

FUCK YOU BITCH

and Geeminy did it better

if half the english comments are cringey bullshit i imagine the korean comments are the same

lol red velvet stan right here

twitter.com/pledisnews/status/1131937918056947713?s=19

Did Pledis do this to fuck with the fans

Attached: D7Vzh4yVUAA7u59.jpg (700x900, 108K)

Attached: D7Tup6VU0AAsluj.jpg (470x470, 27K)

Attached: D7VtryPV4AAaw3M.jpg:orig.jpg (1923x1923, 484K)

Attached: D7TwH32UcAAc7W2.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Good things about Really Bad Boy
The vocals
Using Irene and Yeri's voices as percussion
The bridge
Bad things about Really Bad Boy
The lack of any real instrumental
The repetitiveness
The screaming

so bad its hilarious

Attached: D7Tmz6QVsAAhv-f.jpg (1798x2048, 539K)

did they...?

Attached: D7H-q6lW4AQMULv.jpg (643x754, 20K)

>what inspires you and don't say miyane
they learned from last time i see

Attached: 67d2fb53d629.jpg (736x920, 191K)

reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/bsebcb/pledis_announces_disbandment_of_pristin_nayoung/
800 comments lol

and how many of them actually bought an album

Attached: D5tfp4eV4AYAaBH.jpg (1365x2048, 471K)

man this insta baby filter is a fatherhusband man's wet dream

Which producer could pull off a "cosmic" sounding hit song?

Attached: 1558154894333.webm (1424x1080, 2.86M)

re-form e.one

youtube.com/watch?v=U_oUJUuRKdA

Attached: joyuriz.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

Attached: 62728.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

youtu.be/x95oZNxW5Rc
finally the EXO 2.0 we deserve and crave
btw SM is finito

Attached: D7VtryRVsAAmSpJ.jpg:orig.jpg (1923x1923, 493K)

Attached: 1556981507724.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

they are owned byt the il kwang group, but loona is open to investments out of the group, which got them money and contracts outside of korea with groups they usually would not normally get and their cost is divided between different groups with different enterprises, linking their interests with loona's
loona is more or less a "public" owned group, i don't think there are others groups with this model

Buenos Aires tracklist

1. Buenos Aires
2. Tomorrow
3A. Target
3B. Younger Boyfriend
3W. Human Love

Why does r/kpopfap love Red Velvet so much?

Attached: 1557880660320.jpg (1200x1800, 612K)

wjsn is just a poor mans gfriend

One of the most unique things about kpop is its cuteness so losing it means that it would be nothing but western pop sung in korean.

hot but sssss

they about to suck my dick

Attached: FB_IMG_1558711801465.jpg (812x1078, 72K)

>younger boyfriend

( ˘ 3˘)

they are turning the tables on the pedos

why do you care what they care? you should just stay there if you do

any insiders? i've just heard something interesting about BDZ - THAT RUMOR. please confirm or deny

>no older boyfriend

D R O P P E D

wony and yujin want to cradle rob also pedos btfo

the sound that goes up and down in TT sounds pretty cosmic

youtube.com/watch?v=zhFErD44zws

Hamster

because they are turbo casuals and are being spoonfed by roasties shilling their group

>Younger boyfriend
NO

Are we pretending that nearly everyone in this general doesn't frequently visit reddit?

There are almost 1000 people there right now. In the meantime there are like 10 regular posters here.

Going for the shotacon audience.

FUCKKKK
busan slut
my yujin

lol the state

Wony with boystory bf...

Plot Twist Yujin is the Younger Boyfriend

RV are all over every one of those, kfeets, kpopfeets, kpoparmpit etc

because joy is unironically a whore?

Attached: 1558190767255.webm (500x500, 1.1M)

Where do I invest in LOONA

Eunbi is a cougar that grooms younger men!!!!

Attached: 1555950030265.jpg (1800x1030, 422K)

Attached: 1558191273522.webm (570x570, 1.03M)

they should do a slut pop once want to see yujin in a bikini

they aren't open to investment from individuals, only groups
that's how they link these groups' interests with loona and make loona get deals and contracts, it's a way to work around how the indursty is rigged

diddle my dick eunbi noon

It seems like RV and Twice make up like 70% of the content on that subreddit. It's probably because those two put out more content than virtually any other group plus have super high profiles but still it's pretty clear that RV is definitely fapbait for a lot of people despite how much Nate gets salty about them.

time for kpg to form an investment group

>kpoparmpit
i shouldn't be surprised this exists and yet i am

Have you listened to gaypop soty yet?
youtu.be/x95oZNxW5Rc

where are you getting this shit from? ilkwang owns loona outright

Lucky boys.

can someone please explain to me why pristin is disbanding?
also what about pristin v?

>they are owned byt the il kwang group, but loona is open to investments out of the group
that's just a cover for them being prostituted out to ilkwang's business partners

I don't really want a WJSN Shinsadong Tiger meme song but a different producer every once in a while would be good. If BEP still aren't ready to launch an agency/girlgroup then they would be okay. Or maybe Monotree if Starship would pay them enough to focus on a group other than LOONA.

they suck

yes I did listen to Miroh

there's an interview of the owner explaining this shit, i may be missing some details but you probably can find it translated

that doesnt mean they cant get outside investment, which they do

oishi

Monotree still does tons of stuff for other groups

>getting a hj while smothered by those massive eunbis.
please tell me they're real and not plastic like her face.

we need a WJSN Brave Brothers meme

She's so comfy

that's sad
a few of the not busted ones were cute

blame plebis.

disgusting yellow monkeys

leave blinks alone

is anyone watching produce x?

i like her streams, she actually tries to read and answer comments instead of just going on about whatever

he said yellow not brown

They got Pledised. Pledis is notorious for killing girl groups even if they are relatively successful because apparently they want a NGG level of success with no effort.

AS/OC got dungeoned during their peak. Part of that was that they were apparently a bit cash strapped at that time but with SVT and Nu'est selling extremely well Pledis has zero excuses for not promoting Pristin other than being lazy fucks who want instant success.

Not quite TS entertainment bad but still fucking awful. Even MBK does a better job.

Not me.

no

Is the new wuju song full8loom again?

Well Monotree is like a collective of like 10 producers so they should be able to do multiple groups.

not after they eliminated the JYP dude

Why is CAKE so delicious?

Attached: D7VSEpQV4AEsFR2.jpg (682x1024, 73K)

didn't monotree moved their base to los angeles?

momo looking like an extra terrestrial here

Ehh I can't really summon the will to actually give a shit about it especially with the JYP iljin kicked out.

How is the SM uberchad doing?

plethora of jiggling, feet, pits, butts spilling out. good content

YG did it

Dunno about Monotree as a whole but G-High was in the US to work on Loona's XX album

I hope not, I've liked the last few releases but they aren't growing their fanbase at all and eventually the Chinese are going to quit buying albums especially if the Chinity actually leave permanently.

kpits too, but it's dead

luckybot.io/pdx101.html
today new rankings

there's 1000 people reading, and 10 people making posts. No different from here

kpopfap is a shithole anyway. the only good posts are the old ones before they got taken over by typical plebbit wk and sfws.

should be called kpoplesbianladyboners now.