ITT: Your everyday listens

ITT: Your everyday listens

Attached: topsters2.png (913x913, 230K)

You have incredibly shitty taste.

thanks I don't really care

yes u do

I will never understand how any man can listen to kero kero bonito. Don't you feel ashamed? Do you feel your balls shrinking and your penis retracting as the estrogen flows through your body?

yeah you're right, i actually do a lot. i don't think there's anything I can do about it though besides expand my taste.

This is what I've been listening to lately. Really don't care if it's too mainstream for mu

Attached: topsters2.jpg (913x913, 114K)

you have to be at least 18

their music makes me happy i guess. it's enjoyable to me :/

hehe. you're funny. good one dude.

Yes I'm over 18. If you're a dumbass and u meant at most as an insult, fuck off. Anyone who intentionally only listens to obscure shit is a secluded edgy teenager or incel with a sad social life who seeks to separate themselves as much as possible from the people they despise by having absolutely no musical overlap with them

Attached: topsters2 (5).jpg (934x934, 114K)

it's way easier and more transparent to just screenshot your last.fm

Attached: last.png (789x439, 546K)

this is even more embarrassing

Keep telling yourself that. You'll change ur view when u actually have sex

here's my 30 day

Attached: last30.png (789x446, 486K)

keep looking for an actual argument, I'll be waiting here

Dude, this is the most lame pigeonhole I have seen on month, straight out of reddit. If you don't care about opinions don't reply then, but please don't respond with cringe replies like that, god.

Last 7 days

Attached: F645C2E3-BFA9-4207-9297-38E194AABE1F.png (1334x750, 226K)

>imagine listening Avant-garde daily
That's incel pretentious level lol

Enjoyable picks OP, good taste.

Samefag

Hit too close to home? My keyword was "intentionally," It's fine if u genuinely like what u listen to, but I don't see how u can defend purposely avoiding anything that's remotely well known in order to appear more sophisticated and not have normie taste. Ppl here are fucking retarded sometimes with the lengths they go to prove how eclectic their tastes are and even the long time mu/core is looked down upon now

Yeah you’re not over 18

Yes I am dude. My dick wouldn' be 10 inches if i wasn't at least 18. Get fucked idiot

nope

My go to for when I don’t know what to listen to, usually end up listening to it every day

Attached: 2B6D344E-E0B8-4312-ABAA-EF5BFF484A2C.jpg (256x256, 19K)

23, probably too old to be on this shithole honestly

if you were over 18 you wouldn't be sitting here arguing on Yea Forums to be perfectly honest with you.

I am but u've got a good point I'll give u that

You're not dumbass.

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (746x628, 451K)

last month
Check out Sli’merre

Attached: EA14BF9F-9BF8-4004-B35E-CE2E09E14A58.jpg (1250x1250, 570K)

OP here, will do thanks

based bends